Aoln you god damn rr8 gimp

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
you need 1 scout and 1 infil to protect you, a god damn rr8 scouts cant let him self die for ones. What is wrong with you huh? hope you died by that fg hibs that killed you protecters, GIMP! :puke: :wanker:

A

Aoln

You add on me and whine when you die to adds? qq more imo and learn to read RR titles.

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Aoln, go get yourself the inf and scout protectors this guy suggests, I can't sleep at night for worrying about you. :(

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
baryon_elephant.jpg

Look, it's the qqlephants!

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Aoln said:
You add on me and whine when you die to adds? qq more imo and learn to read RR titles.
added? i dident add i ran after you nothing els, you dident have one single mid or hib on you, wont call that add

A

Aoln

was going to kill you if they didnt add anyway, kite through mobs 4tehwin x<

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Aoln said:
was going to kill you if they didnt add anyway, kite through mobs 4tehwin x<
you could think to run towards me or slam pet and when i start nuke and you low you IP and then slam me, and ML bla bla thing so i will go 8 sec in air style thing, i dont know what i am talking aboute, but why always run, your a scout with a shield you can slam ffs, use it for somthing then.

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
balkeriz said:
you could think to run towards me or slam pet and when i start nuke and you low you IP and then slam me, and ML bla bla thing so i will go 8 sec in air style thing, i dont know what i am talking aboute, but why always run, your a scout with a shield you can slam ffs, use it for somthing then.

He does...slamming meh :(

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
fear the rr4 SM, he would have owned you if you didnt have 2 people helping you and now he OWNS you on the forum!!! ^^^^^^

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, don't tell me you had problem with 2 scouts and 1 infi when you can kill 2 fgs of albs easily with your pbaoe flames! :rolleyes:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Killerbee said:
Hey, don't tell me you had problem with 2 scouts and 1 infi when you can kill 2 fgs of albs easily with your pbaoe flames! :rolleyes:
like i have said before i sukz solo and even tho i was solo in the Beno tower i was lucky i belive and when two scouts and a infil jumps a SM and pet is on Aoln like 40 miles away i dont stand a chance and when there is a fg high rr'ed hibs right behinde me aswell

Corran

Part of the furniture
there not many scouts that would attack a sm solo from close range. moment the intercepts start they buggered so they need the distance.

in fact there not many melee solo people that would attack a sm that they expect are buffed/have buffed pet.

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:

Was thinking that... didn't this guy post about his l33tn3ss the other day?

Aoln keep up the good work tbh

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
like i have said before i sukz solo and even tho i was solo in the Beno tower i was lucky i belive and when two scouts and a infil jumps a SM and pet is on Aoln like 40 miles away i dont stand a chance and when there is a fg high rr'ed hibs right behinde me aswell

if the infil and scout adds were "protecting" aoln, why were they 40 miles away from him? Kinda impossible to protect someone from that far...

Pretty obvious from your own description that the adds had absolutely nothing to do with aoln whatsoever..

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
what happens was that he startet to shoot a mid. He died and i got my pet on him + One DD. then i follow'd him over the water and to land, there was 1 scout and one infil basiclly waiting for someone to go into the trap, and that was so me, the thing i am saying is that he must for ones offer him self and spare the long run and waste of time and RA's and atleast offer him self for a more gimped SM that i am, jsut go so pissed that a rr8 or 9 or what ever you are will run like that and so fare and do so much to get away. really not nesacery imo. so say what ever you want, but i stick with this and i would really want to ding rr4l7 on that kill. whine whine, yeah yeah i know what ever. :wanker:

Afran

Part of the furniture
balkeriz said:
what happens was that he startet to shoot a mid. He died and i got my pet on him + One DD. then i follow'd him over the water and to land, there was 1 scout and one infil basiclly waiting for someone to go into the trap, and that was so me, the thing i am saying is that he must for ones offer him self and spare the long run and waste of time and RA's and atleast offer him self for a more gimped SM that i am, jsut go so pissed that a rr8 or 9 or what ever you are will run like that and so fare and do so much to get away. really not nesacery imo. so say what ever you want, but i stick with this and i would really want to ding rr4l7 on that kill. whine whine, yeah yeah i know what ever. :wanker:
Sorry, but you really are a tard ;p

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
you need 1 scout and 1 infil to protect you, a god damn rr8 scouts cant let him self die for ones. What is wrong with you huh? hope you died by that fg hibs that killed you protecters, GIMP! :puke: :wanker:

if you didnt know, his lastname ingame is accually a message telling people not to add on his fights...

Never seen him grouped in a long long time...

Whats the problem? You have ONE fight with TWO adds and you think they are his "protectors"???? maybe (most likely imho) they where just near,,,

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Tiques said:
if you didnt know, his lastname ingame is accually a message telling people not to add on his fights...

Never seen him grouped in a long long time...

Whats the problem? You have ONE fight with TWO adds and you think they are his "protectors"???? maybe (most likely imho) they where just near,,,
yeah they might be jsut near but i also said basiclly protecters, and then if he have a <lastname> Dont add in fights then why did they do it, to help him maybe, ofc bot is a 1 vs 1 not more fair and fun that 3 vs a caster ?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
balkeriz said:
what happens was that he startet to shoot a mid. He died and i got my pet on him + One DD.
So in other words, you added and you have the nerve to complain about adds. :wanker:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
So in other words, you added and you have the nerve to complain about adds. :wanker:

What he said ^^.

Also, just because his lastname tells people not to add on his fights, you think that'll stop him. Theres many a consantoi/isen vakten/warder who's rp lust is greater than the respect of others :touch:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
A add is when f.eks one infil is fighting a SB or somthing, and i come and simply take the kill. What i did was to chase him, the mid he shoot was dead before i even did see him. well nm this is a crap thread, Ppls simply dont understand what my point is so i give up,

DELETE THIS THREAD plz.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
balkeriz said:
Drink beer, smoke weed, wank, get laid or do something else that makes you relaxed.

The day I make my first whine thread will be the same day I leave Daoc for good - I'm the boss and Daoc is my slave, not the other way around and I feel sorry for people who get mad or pissed off by something that someone do in a game :m00:

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
A add is when f.eks one infil is fighting a SB or somthing, and i come and simply take the kill. What i did was to chase him, the mid he shoot was dead before i even did see him. well nm this is a crap thread, Ppls simply dont understand what my point is so i give up,

DELETE THIS THREAD plz.

Hmm, then since he was running from you and not fighting.. the infil and scout weren't adds at all either!1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom