Aoln you god damn rr8 gimp

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
i wont dirty my self with a witty reply.. much!!

scout adding ftw.. if you want to play solo games play Solitaire :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
people (Me) do stuff that they shouldent do when they get a little pissed, this time it because more or less everyones problem since i made ir public, i tryed to delete the thread but the replys jsut startet 5 secs after so was to late :(

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Also, just because his lastname tells people not to add on his fights, you think that'll stop him. Theres many a consantoi/isen vakten/warder who's rp lust is greater than the respect of others :touch:
Well, tbh if I were still playing I would add on everything as well. Aoln would forgive me anyway. :D

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:
Well, tbh if I were still playing I would add on everything as well. Aoln would forgive me anyway. :D
You indeed added on everything, even on lvl7 mobs I was killing in Camelot Hills few years ago with my Friar :p Had to reroll that character to be able to exp Oo I forgive you though! :p

A

Aoln

Instead of making silly posts just spam irc, one of first rules of daoc :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
More Fz'ing our blademaster into a tower Aoln; its great fun xD

And LOL complaining about adds when you're the one who adds in the first place.

Now hush and go own 21 fg with MIGHTY PBAE ODINS WILL SEND THE WRATH OF THOR ON YOU

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
You indeed added on everything, even on lvl7 mobs I was killing in Camelot Hills few years ago with my Friar :p Had to reroll that character to be able to exp Oo I forgive you though! :p
That's a blatant lie! :( Only person who almost rerolled due to me was Farkam/Farkad. After I told him, his name means "my penis"/"your penis" in Hungarian xDDD

(unsure which one was actually his name)

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:
That's a blatant lie! :(
No lies! You kept following me and killing the mobs once I got them down to 10% or so (asked you to stop everytime you done it) :p Few days earlier my ex-guildie had ran a DM-raid and he had pre-claimed the Cleric hammer which you didn't know about and got pissed about it so maybe that was the reason Oo Rerolled without joining my guild and you buffed me instead of killing my mobs :m00:
Killerbee said:
Only person who almost rerolled due to me was Farkam/Farkad. After I told him, his name means "my penis"/"your penis" in Hungarian xDDD
Oo

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Even I've retired, it is sooooooo good to check back here, always have a good laugh :)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
No lies! You kept following me and killing the mobs once I got them down to 10% or so (asked you to stop everytime you done it) :p
Strange, I can accept that I did such a thing (can't remember, but that means shit tbh, because it was in 20th of Oct 2002) but hard to believe I continued it even after pm's. Prolly you were on ignore ^^ Sorry btw ;)

Saggy said:
Few days earlier my ex-guildie had ran a DM-raid and he had pre-claimed the Cleric hammer which you didn't know about and got pissed about it so maybe that was the reason Oo
We even got apogolize from Vae later. (I think he was the GM then). And no, not me was the 'real' pissed person in our guild then. :D

Saggy said:
Rerolled without joining my guild and you buffed me instead of killing my mobs :m00:
Can't remember as well. Done it several times tho (as everyone with buffing abilities ^^) Shame I didn't know you were the same friar. I could have killed your mobs again. xDDD

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
That's a blatant lie! :( Only person who almost rerolled due to me was Farkam/Farkad. After I told him, his name means "my penis"/"your penis" in Hungarian xDDD

(unsure which one was actually his name)

l0l xD poor liddul farkam :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom