Anyone else having this little problem?

O

old.Kerosene

I think we're all just a bit hypersensitive now and paranoid that GOA aint as secure as we'd hope. Servers have been down before for no reason and I'm sure it will happen many times from now. Just a bugger that it's happened when all the Frenchies will be in bed sleeping off their red wine and snails.

E

erol

arghhhh

It feels like the game these days is "How can I connect today?"

If it's not one server down, it's something else... just becoming a bloody pain in the neck.

My two pennies for the moment anyway.

T

the_smurflord

To be honest, i wouldn't get paranoid. The fact that their web server and their patch server (two different ip addresses) are down, while all teh game server are fine, probably just means that one of their hubs has broken or someone tripped over a lead.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
I think we're all just a bit hypersensitive now and paranoid that GOA aint as secure as we'd hope.

Why be hypersensitive about a fact? :p

Funny though, where are all the other threads on "GOA gone byebye again?"? Would think there would be atleast 3 by now.

Maybe I managed to start a rare incident of keeping everything on one thread....pfft! LOL! Yeah right! :D

EDIT: Meant that, how can i be hypersensitive when it's a given fact that everyday is fun packed "Can i play today GOA?" day :D

L

looki

Spamming

Well,

I managed to post a thread on the Pry one before I noticed this one :p. So thats 2 and counting.....

B

bob007

Re: Spamming

Originally posted by looki
Well,

I managed to post a thread on the Pry one before I noticed this one :p. So thats 2 and counting.....

Thread number 3

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Btw anyone making a cup of tea, Or so i have to make my own ? :D

O

old.Tohtori

Re: Re: Spamming

Originally posted by bob007
Thread number 3

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Btw anyone making a cup of tea, Or so i have to make my own ? :D

Argh...it wasn't a suggestion. Smurflord is da gimp :p

Yeah, i'm making 3L icetea right about now. Healthy tip of the day:

Three bags of tea(any flavour ya like) into a 1.5L sodabottle and into the fridge for about 3 hours. Tadaa! Icetea. Cheap and yummy. Oh and..add sugar/something and shake shake.

K

Krakatau

Why the hell didn't my hangover/drunken state hit me this morning...

All was looking good...
Why oh why did I even think about having some fun ??

Once again GOA is the target of my strongest focus spell...

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Lvl 50 hangover focus snare doesn't even work :(

B

bob007

Re: Re: Re: Spamming

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
.... for about 3 hours. .

3 hours ?!?!?!

hehe boil water, add tea bag, milk and 1 sugar to cup. Add hot water. Move Tea bag round with tea spoon thingy, When looks nice brownish colour, Remove Tea bag and drink. 4 mins 48 secs :p

O

oldnick

Originally posted by Ala
This better not b nething to do with those ****head (mod just for u Tilda :p) hackers :(

Wierd thing happenend in game yesterday...

This /level char comes to Keltoi (home of all /level chars :D) and starts leeching off EVERYONE so I start 'politely' asking him to stop and so on... he dies a few times, releases in front of cleric :doh: then comes back and does it all again...(ikkle bg story to set the scene) .....

.....now for the weird part. I pm him, he's in front of me, <Theyrt is not in the game..> o_O ..... ok he could have put me to 'ignore'
He don't know another char I have on second account so I check with diff char...He's still in Keltoi, I'm looking at him......<Theyrt is not in the game.....> ......htf does that work, lemme know if u can.

I reckon that's weird.

/anon

Nick

O

old.Kerosene

Heathens...

It's tea bag... 1 sugar... water... stir like fook... remove teabag then add sufficient milk to make the tea a nice golden brown colour.

Mines white with.

K

Krakatau

Originally posted by oldnick
/anon

Nick

Problem is he PM'd him... You can send messages to anon players...But he couldn't PM this char..

S

Shagrat

bloody weird people putting tea in the fridge, takes up valuable beer space....

I'm with Kerosene. 1 minute to make and more time to bitch, erm I mean post constructive comments

L

liste

Well depends how much work GOA actually do/did with the client, its not really up to mythic to assign what GOA's version of the game patcher looks for.. you'd of thought they'd of removed the US server entries immediately..

Read up on your home work :p

The problem with the patcher, is that Mythic cant be arsed to sort it out, and they cant be arsed to allow GOA to change the code themselves. GOA is not allowed to change it, due to the contract, and there's absolutely nothing that can be done about it, unless mythic does it.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Re: Re: Re: Re: Spamming

Originally posted by bob007
3 hours ?!?!?!

hehe boil water, add tea bag, milk and 1 sugar to cup. Add hot water. Move Tea bag round with tea spoon thingy, When looks nice brownish colour, Remove Tea bag and drink. 4 mins 48 secs :p

That would be a rather warm icetea then, wouldn't it? :p

K

Krakatau

Hmmm...

(Users Browsing this Forum: garett , bob007 , old.Kerosene , old.Zchez , old.Tohtori , Shagrat , Ischtap , Pixie.Pebr , old.Ziera , old.Nim , [PS]Fool , Stinko , sh33py , zlair , rayzor_e_w , the_smurflord , warlock_es , Feac_ , erol , wuntvor , Jephtha , Acun , killder , Aldrian , Sissyfoo , Progenie , Theoderik , Sneakyshad , oldgit , -primax- , carnak , Cracked , jaina , Telamon , Gewny , Gargo- , errik , roken , Quota , Shaurr , freeq , Cyber-Frog , Krakatau )

And it's still early...

B

bob007

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Spamming

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

True, So now all i have to do Is stop the ice from melting. Then i can corner the warm Ice_tea market.

Hmm I've said to much, Keep this to yourselves K :)

T

the_smurflord

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Spamming

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

I should imagine it would not stay warm very long on Tohtori's ice-float.

O

old.Tohtori

You people are silly. Ofcourse if i want -hot- tea then i'll make it in the microwave in half a minute :p

The point to the neverending supply of icetea is that when you go to bed, you set one bottle in the fridge. When you wake up, it's done and stlong enough. Then you put another one in and by the time your done with the first bottle, the other is done :D

But let's get back on track and off tea.

Err...actually. Pages down. Nothing new :p

D

drunkard

Originally posted by Shagrat
bloody weird people putting tea in the fridge, takes up valuable beer space....

Damn right! Speaking of beer, think it's too early?

P

Pixie.Pebr

So, you down about 6 litres of icetea per day, atleast?

Is that really healthy?

T

the_smurflord

Anyway, back to topic. GOA should be getting to work in about 15 mins. Hope to be on soonish.

H

Herbal Remedy

way to get round the login server (only works if u havent patched to us version)

go into si folder create a txt file any name will do ill use bypass.txt for this example

type in this txt folder the following

login.dll
exit /y

save file and rename it to

bypass.bat

run that .bat and a login screen will appear just enter your login and password and play as normal

thnx to fatbelly of np for the info:clap:

B

bob007

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Anyway, back to topic. GOA should be getting to work in about 15 mins. Hope to be on soonish.

Funny thing is, My subs are up in october. But at this rate with all the free days and stuff. I'll still be here in 2004 :)

O

old.Tohtori

Yeah, GOA seems to be working on "game dev" time. In other words, work starts at noon(i know from personal experience).

Hopefully we'll be bashing tomtes by the end of the day.

Oh and, to the food discussion. Yeah i down atleast 6L, don't know if it's ehalthy but doubt it's any worse then 6L of soda. And you people -don't- want to know what i -ate- for breakfast :D

Users who are viewing this thread