Anti WL campaign????

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock!!!

Lo and thanks 4 interesting reply on the radar:)

In rvr gaming I read alot of anti Warlock spam, I started to play DAOC on US server 1 year ago with a ns then changed to EU server as I live in Europe, and always especially here in EU servers there are a some kind of anti WL campaign. My opinion was that WL are mids spellcasters that are ok for solo and also good in grps. My ns killed more WL's than WL's killed me.

But I was curious about all the WL hate so I started to play one! And it was fun and it is still fun to play. But they are not that uber as people want them to be. To all who hate WL try play them, they are powerfull if u play them right as all classes are. All classes have their strength and on the other hand their weakness, u just need to play ur class good and u need a little luck.

As WL u get killed alot, everybody wants to kill u first, and thats ok its a part of the game kill and get killed etc fun fun fun. But there is no need to hate WL's, i guess that those who hate WL's are not good players or dont use their characters full strength or get unlucky, did not se the inc, got stunned, mezzed etc. No need to get frustated by getting killed its all part of the fun, u can't always win. I have experienced that on my WL wich people think is OP.

With this I just want to say dont whine if u go to rvr and get killed, dont say WL IS OP because thats not true, the most dmg i got on my WL comes from sorc + enchanter + banshee.....and if u add thats legal its a game ment for many to play...if u dont like adds dont go to NF....or find a new game....

GL and have fun, and WL IS NOT OP BASTA!:drink:

Have fun!

And please if u want to reply do it as an adult if u know what I mean, no need for WL sux etc, U SUCK if U say that...

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Zahr said:
Warlock!!!

In rvr gaming I read alot of anti Warlock spam, I started to play DAOC on US server 1 year ago with a ns then changed to EU server as I live in Europe, and always especially here in EU servers there are a some kind of anti WL campaign. My opinion was that WL are mids spellcasters that are ok for solo and also good in grps. My ns killed more WL's than WL's killed me.

But I was curious about all the WL hate so I started to play one! And it was fun and it is still fun to play. But they are not that uber as people want them to be. To all who hate WL try play them, they are powerfull if u play them right as all classes are. All classes have their strength and on the other hand their weakness, u just need to play ur class good and u need a little luck.

As WL u get killed alot, everybody wants to kill u first, and thats ok its a part of the game kill and get killed etc fun fun fun. But there is no need to hate WL's, i guess that those who hate WL's are not good players or dont use their characters full strength or get unlucky, did not se the inc, got stunned, mezzed etc. No need to get frustated by getting killed its all part of the fun, u can't always win. I have experienced that on my WL wich people think is OP.

With this I just want to say dont whine if u go to rvr and get killed, dont say WL IS OP because thats not true, the most dmg i got on my WL comes from sorc + enchanter + banshee.....and if u add thats legal its a game ment for many to play...if u dont like adds dont go to NF....or find a new game....

Have fun!

And please if u want to reply do it as an adult if u know what I mean, no need for WL sux etc, U SUCK if U say that...

U gotta be kidding right?

or maybe even drunk?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
this nightshade was in thidranki, yeah?

Or are there really that bad players on the US servers?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I played one and died so they cant be OP etc!

:)

All I know is if I attack a non roglord one. He casts PBAOE unintruptable shit. and double chambers me. I die when uninteruptable PB lands (and I have like 20 matter)

If thats not unbalance then fair play.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
warcocks suxxxxxccccooorrrr big time and so do the tards who play them!

RAAARRR FER ArthuR

Whispers

Fledgling Freddie
m8 if u play a WL and don't

1st get at least 1 or 2 kills b4 u fall when a FG rolls over u
2nd not always win when u meet solo's duo's
3rd can gank every class regardless of RA

then u eather

1st not playing a WL (maybe u got a SM)
2nd u just speced your WL totally gimpy
3rd u just dont know how to play this class

so long have fun

Whisp

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
The NS was not a thid ns, (I am hib excal mostly-main is a NS) and my ns still kills WL's- and is specialized in hunting down Horner :)

My WL is specced as the most high rr on excal/prywd and still not OP, the down thing with WL is u always get killed first, so what it is a game....

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Then I am a bad player but i am having fun:)
I mostly kill one before i get killed yes...

censi

Can't get enough of FH
why do u get killed/targetted first???

like you want to be overpowered and let everyone leave you till last???

Whispers

Fledgling Freddie
then tell me wich other class ahs the capability to insta kill at least one out of set high RR FG b4 they get steamrolled

and if the answer is "there is none"

then say it again slowly, thinking about it

WLs are NOT OP?

note to self: kill more WLs they not only a retarded class as it seems

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Still with Purge 2 i GET KICKED INT THE A... ALOT ON MY WL :), BUT OFC IF I "DRAW QUCKEST" AND DI IS NOT UP I KICK ONE'S BUTT MAYBE 2 BUT ALL THE SAME I STILL GET KILLED AND DONT WHINE ABOUT IT, WHEN I GET STUNNED/MEZZED ITS GAME OVER 4 ME :). AND BANSHEES WITH THE RESIST ARE QUITE NASTY......WL R NOT INVINCIBLE GOT A VERY HIGH SORC AS WELL, AND AN INFAMOUS ENCHANTER THAT IS CAPABLE OF DOING MORE DMG THAN WL

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
capslock.jpg

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Whispers said:

then u eather

so long have fun

Whisp
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Gimp you are one dumb mofo :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Whispers said:

then u eather

so long have fun

Whisp

riiight u think u can drop 2 ppl out a grp with DI up?
and a good duo could beat u in 5secs if they know what to do.
phaseshift,fz, there are many ways to defeat a wl.

oh well another whining kid that knows shit about the class and just whines to be cool.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen the light. Warlock's are not a ****'s class, they are just misunderstood.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Zahr said:
Warlock!!!

Have fun!

omg are you just stupid?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
riiight u think u can drop 2 ppl out a grp with DI up?
and a good duo could beat u in 5secs if they know what to do.
phaseshift,fz, there are many ways to defeat a wl.

oh well another whining kid that knows shit about the class and just whines to be cool.

fair you have to use 10 ingame for getting mls so you can beat a wl an the wl can just go out in rog armor with no ml's:eek6:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Didnt everyone whine about necros prefix, when they could kill everyone because their pet had no LOS issue, or chanters with PBAE, dmg sheild, self usable debuff and baseline stun, or heretic self buffs, hib group purge, alb SOS, sorc mezz, sorc chicken taming, sorc everythting, healer instas, shee LOS abuse, shrooms in general, thanes being useless, bonedancer lifetap.....yadayadayadayadayada....have fun and stop being anally retentive, youll live longer.

Im not OP, im big boned, my mum said so.

Whispers

Fledgling Freddie
hey hiz nice to see your opinion in this thread too :)

how does ganking solo rezz sick albs at beno tower go u making 50 RPs a kill right :) go ahead m8

I lately tried to kill u with Phase shift zephyr and 2020 wep skill on bow I was not able to kill u during the 15 sec fzp m8 what u got phys def 5?

I takes me all my RA's MLs to get a chance on you m8 wich renders me 15 mins practically defenseless while u just press a view chamber buttons woaaahhh boooom and I am gone u trying to tell the comunity u are not OP?

just one thing m8 how long did it take u to get RR10?

I am playing whispers for the better part of one year now and have loads of online hours to get him to RR8 and I consider myself lucky.

say it again slooooooowly hiz and use the resz of your brains left....

WLs are NOT OP?

/hug

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Well Whispers u have surely killed my WL more than i killed u.
My WL used 4 months 20-30 h a week to reach 4L5
My WL is a gimp but fun to play :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
fair you have to use 10 ingame for getting mls so you can beat a wl an the wl can just go out in rog armor with no ml's:eek6:
Random WLs with rog and no MLs are getting farmed just as much as everyone else.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:

I really know WL are OP but those shitheads who claim WL's are impossible should really think twice before saying such bullshit.

The fact that a wl can kill 2 ppl in your group just tells me your group is horrible bad and would be killed by a sorc+caba duo quite easy.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
/em takes out his scissors.
Whispers said:
hey hiz nice to see your opinion in this thread too :)

how does ganking solo rezz sick albs at beno tower go u making 50 RPs a kill right :) go ahead m8
I get about 200 PRs a kill when it comes to rezz sick albs. When I’m there I try to let the recently farmed cows go, but sometimes I just chain kill someone because I don’t like him for some reason or because he tries to hunt me down. Thumbs up for trying :)

Whispers said:
I lately tried to kill u with Phase shift zephyr and 2020 wep skill on bow I was not able to kill u during the 15 sec fzp m8 what u got phys def 5?
I have PS 4. Is the Zephyr really 15 secs??

Whispers said:
I takes me all my RA's MLs to get a chance on you m8 wich renders me 15 mins practically defenseless while u just press a view chamber buttons woaaahhh boooom and I am gone u trying to tell the comunity u are not OP?
And I can’t kill some Vamps even if I use ALL the tools I have and so what?? I know WLs are OP, but so are a lot of Alb and Hib classes. Heretic and Bainshee grp “dam immunity” etc . . . what’s up with that?? Is it OP??

Whispers said:
just one thing m8 how long did it take u to get RR10?
Hmm, I’ll tell you when I get there. I’m RR7L8 atm, but thx for the compliment :)

Whispers said:
I am playing whispers for the better part of one year now and have loads of online hours to get him to RR8 and I consider myself lucky.
Stealthers is on thing, casters another. It’s a LOT easier to get RPs with a caster in general. Btw my Hunter is RR6L4.

Whispers said:
say it again slooooooowly hiz and use the resz of your brains left....
I don’t get it. What should I say slooooooowly??

Whispers said:
WLs are NOT OP?
WLs are OP, but not more OP than many other classes.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
currently specced to Dem with my vamp (gotta try diffrent specs keke =])

got 67 Matter resist with the resist buff up.. gotta admit i forgot to cast the Rezzsicknes upon him.. and got added by a elite add called denarius.. nethertheless.. he got me down in 10-15secs.. and didnt seem to run ever OOP....

man.. warlocks require skills to be played =]
(oh btw. also had melee resist buff up.. (44% in total)

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
My point taken there Powerfull class but not more OP than some other classes, and not invincible at all

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
:O warlock did 227dmg on me @ max.. maybe it was the adds that killed me =]

gonna love this dem spec

really intersting to read posts where ppl defend warlocks. Seriously what can the reason be... not like the game gets any better when there is x insanly OPed and gamebreaking classes running about.

Imo when you can kill some1 in 1 seconds using 1-2 buttons then the game become Quake3 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom