Another prime-time successfull Relic-raid

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
I think Stalky got like 600k rp with solo/duo/skirmish. Then AoD put him in their regular grp as bl tank and reached 2.4m rp before NF. Then he kinda been playing more than ever before and got rr9 (1.8 mill in 2.5 months, 10 weeks = 180k / week, not something he couldnt get without reaver bomb).

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Hibs.
Now every infil wont cap on me anymore and half of the scout zerg goes back to pve mode prolly.

Nice whine as ever just got bored of reading it and skipped to the end straight. One question though. "Can albs/mids do anything to hibs when the numbers are ~100 or more ?

Think the majority of whine comes from the knowlegde you cannot change the outcome in any way ? Isnt that whats the alarmclock raid whines are about ? You cannot change the outcome in anyway as your not online ?

Anyways nice job on getting so many people to raid with you. And thanks as the Beno bridge constant camping nothing anywhere else rvr was so crap. :worthy:

Aeva

Banned
Niko said:
yes, poor albs :( spec AF, Boltrange mezz, Theurs.. MERCS?! paladins.. probably the toughest tank in daoc.. i mean yea those things really sux :( and not to mention almost all your casters have AE mezz and roots! Cabalist pets? feels like yesterday one of those pets chainstunned our support and turned the fight around, and now they got ML9 and caba RR5! which is really, really shitty :(
REAVER bombs? stalky RR9 in 3 days! didnt see you complain then..

lol, you really have no clue. Alot of classes get spec AF, as much as boltrange mezz is a pain, you don't seem to have a problem with it, (nearsight, window-dragging :m00: ) mercs aren't 'all that' really, nothing a LoS abusing bainshee can make good work of, and paladins.. oh paladins, problably the worst piece of crap in rvr, hit like a wet fish, get insta-ganked to high hell by the famous stun nuke nuke nuke nuke
yea, feel sorry for us

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
LOL I thought servers closed at 1am and opened at 3pm when kids came home from school??? omfg what have I done!

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Aeva said:
lol, you really have no clue. Alot of classes get spec AF, as much as boltrange mezz is a pain, you don't seem to have a problem with it, (nearsight, window-dragging :m00: ) mercs aren't 'all that' really, nothing a LoS abusing bainshee can make good work of, and paladins.. oh paladins, problably the worst piece of crap in rvr, hit like a wet fish, get insta-ganked to high hell by the famous stun nuke nuke nuke nuke
yea, feel sorry for us
i see you here posting crap aswell :wanker:

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
I think Stalky got like 600k rp with solo/duo/skirmish. Then AoD put him in their regular grp as bl tank and reached 2.4m rp before NF. Then he kinda been playing more than ever before and got rr9 (1.8 mill in 2.5 months, 10 weeks = 180k / week, not something he couldnt get without reaver bomb).

and still he got a loads of whine and qq on irc from mids-hibs :)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva said:
lol, you really have no clue. Alot of classes get spec AF
haha, you say Niko has no clue, ermmm maybe you were talking about yourself? :wij:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Well done Jupiter for leading and the rest of the Hibs to not degrade to Alb-tactics (= wake up at 5:00 AM for a computergame to get 10% advantage).

degrade? remember that one time you hibs were pressing a button for six hours (only for a computergame) to destroy the relic doors with catapults to prevent a guardspam from appearing? (even tho you still lost that relic 10m in front of your relic keep to 1.5fg albs as shown in my sig :rolleyes: )

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Friea said:
you need RAs as a FG to kill a group of 4 without a mainhealer?, yeah warden got a single target heal and group heal which heals for 145.
Some mana on clerics wouldn't hurt? Was random group besides that, so no, I don't expect to do particulary well when I have no interrupts/purge up and won't get healed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom