Another prime-time successfull Relic-raid

Raewyn

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
'We rock because we took a keep with minor defence!'

Somehow I recall you yelling "olololol m8's we so pwned j00" in the previous relic raid thread.

The one when you took a keep with minor defence at 7.30 AM, remember?

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Eva said:
Congrats again showing that you can't handle the 'insta' rvr system without taking advantage. And friday night is not primetime. If people don't have something planned(like a relic raid) alot of them actually go out.

(I don't say it was a bad raid, but calling it primetime or fair is a joke.)
Hibs didn't take advantage, if they did then they woulda taken the Albs relics too, instead they levelled the playing field, now no-one has relic bonuses.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Friea said:
oh you mean when your group died to 4 people this afternoon?
Lol you mean the whole 7 of us with one cleric totally oop and three people res sick to you?Yeah we died, but we took everyone bar your blademaster with us...Youre l33t friea you rock - i mean you NEVER add...honest!

Is that part of the membership requirements for legacy - you have to bug abuse and be 14 with a mental age of 10 or younger?Niko was so happy he logged in on saitoh to x-realm me...Sorry i meant give me shit...

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Raewyn said:
Somehow I recall you yelling "olololol m8's we so pwned j00" in the previous relic raid thread.

The one when you took a keep with minor defence at 7.30 AM, remember?

Then you must be slightly deluded, as I have never typed; "olololol m8's we so pwned j00" in any relic raid thread.

The one I wasn't there on, you mean?

Friea

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
Lol you mean the whole 7 of us with one cleric totally oop and three people res sick to you?Yeah we died, but we took everyone bar your blademaster with us...Youre l33t friea you rock - i mean you NEVER add...honest!

Is that part of the membership requirements for legacy - you have to bug abuse and be 14 with a mental age of 10 or younger?Niko was so happy he logged in on saitoh to x-realm me...Sorry i meant give me shit...

the excuses!?

we got 9 kill spams, and we ran with 1 healer, which was me, strong single target heal :O.

it doesnt matter if you were deaf, blind, no RAs up, afk, eating or whatever else excuses you got, 9 people are not suppose to lose against 4, one bolt range mess, single stun warden, kill, single stun bard, kill. etc etc.

dont know what this has anything to do with me, or me adding but you seems to like to whine about stuff you dont know a thing about.

Friea

Banned
Straef said:
You mean, after we killed 2fg? Can't really expect clerics to be on full power or people to have ra's/abilities up then, can you? Then again, that is the Legacy way of fighting, always come whenever I just got into a fight or right after.

you need RAs as a FG to kill a group of 4 without a mainhealer?, yeah warden got a single target heal and group heal which heals for 145.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:
the excuses!?

we got 9 kill spams, and we ran with 1 healer, which was me, strong single target heal :O.

it doesnt matter if you were deaf, blind, no RAs up, afk, eating or whatever else excuses you got, 9 people are not suppose to lose against 4, one bolt range mess, single stun warden, kill, single stun bard, kill. etc etc.

dont know what this has anything to do with me, or me adding but you seems to like to whine about stuff you dont know a thing about.

Penlid said:
Did anyone explain what purge is?

:p

ps. who should single stun when the cleric is oop. Not as if they could ae stun. :) I wasnt there btw :)

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:
it doesnt matter if you were deaf, blind, no RAs up, afk, eating or whatever else excuses you got, 9 people are not suppose to lose against 4

Please post more crap, its really amusing! Surely you atleast have the intelligence to comprehend that 8-9 people losing to 4 people is practically nothing? Its like saying, 'Yeah our 4fg's of pbaoe spammers killed your 9fg's in the lord room' - Its been seen before, so please dont think that you're the fucking business because you managed to take out a group of albs low on mana.

Friea

Banned
CstasY said:
Please post more crap, its really amusing! Surely you atleast have the intelligence to comprehend that 8-9 people losing to 4 people is practically nothing? Its like saying, 'Yeah our 4fg's of pbaoe spammers killed your 9fg's in the lord room' - Its been seen before, so please dont think that you're the fucking business because you managed to take out a group of albs low on mana.

never said i am, but do you think im wrong in the matter that 9 people should not lose to 4 when they had no main healer?

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:
never said i am, but do you think im wrong in the matter that 9 people should not lose to 4 when they had no main healer?

Haha, yeah so if it had been the other way around and you had a FG which had just finnished a fight, had zero mana left and no RA's of any use - Then a group of 4 Albs came along and took advantage of the situation, with only a friar for healing.. You'd be saying; 'Yeah gw albs you did really well there, totally and utterly pwned us, we had no chance?'

If so you're more clueless than I originally thought.

Friea

Banned
CstasY said:
Haha, yeah so if it had been the other way around and you had a FG which had just finnished a fight, had zero mana left and no RA's of any use - Then a group of 4 Albs came along and took advantage of the situation, with only a friar for healing.. You'd be saying; 'Yeah gw albs you did really well there, totally and utterly pwned us, we had no chance?'

If so you're more clueless than I originally thought.

if i lost as a fg vs 4albs with a friar as main healer i would feel ashame :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
Friea said:

Couple months ago 3 albs + 1 pet killed fg of you pink gimps. Was actually most amusing :D

If i remember rightly it was me on sorc (+greencon insta mezz spamming pet), onigirl (cabby) and a reaver (possibly voltage)

Land mezz, pet bard. Slam nuke druids. Kill remaining.

Now, it does not matter about such lower numbers. All that matters is
1) you get the jump.
2) enemy not got ra (or maybe thought not need them)
3) you play well together in that short time.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
:p

ps. who should single stun when the cleric is oop. Not as if they could ae stun. :) I wasnt there btw :)

The minstrel? :x

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Friea said:
Youre just so l33t, i mean i want to be like you...Will you marry me?I love you friea...Have my babies.You pwned me with your big epeen i so want it.Give it to me baby...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Penlid said:
How to defeat shrooms : Run in, mez them, the aoe nuke them, they got low hp's they insta die. The animist is oop, you win easy.

What you albs do is run in, see shrooms, lay down on the floor in desperation for them to kill you, they kill you cos your n00bs, and then you whine about them.

Get a fucking clue

It takes one Sorc vs. one Animst, while the Animist is usually casting from a safe position, the Sorc trying to disable the shrooms or chain mezz the Animist to prevent casting is always exposed to attacks from others. If I start to lifetap an animist he will move away out of sight. You usually need a Cleric on stun assist to kill one but I want talk about DI bots saving them anyway... And yes, Animists with a decent power template, potions, Tart MCL2, next to a FoP really go out of power and need to stop casting for several hours.

Animist is a retarded overpowered piece of shit class in keep/tower situations and you need to get a fucking clue. And don't start with the "there are only 3 active animists on the server"-crap. JEEZ. ARRRGL.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Penlid said:
Reaver bomb and banelord AT comes to mind ;) Both would insta wipe shrooms. Albs have no reason to whine still.

The bomb is needed for the actual players in a lord room/at a roof not some bugged shroom bots.

I don't play for that long but you calling people whiners and noobs while posting this utter noob crap, what is this about?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Raewyn said:
Erm.. may I ask actually what difference does it make, if 2 keeps are already in enemy hands? We only had to take Renaris to get the relic.

The fact that you didn't have Berkstead nor Erasleigh had absolutely nothing to do with the relic raid, since we didn't go throught the milegates to get the relic.

Come back with real arguments please.

Really?

So how is having 100+ Hibs already in Albion with a port ability not a good thing for you to start?

How is Mids roaming close to Sauvage wiping Albs trying to go to Renaris not a good thing for you to start (has been done each time Renaris or a Renaris tower was on flames)?

And what's easiert in case of a (partial) wipe? Boat all the way again or just port and move in a zerg?

Come back with real arguments please.

Brite

Banned
hibs win albs lose, less QQ

respec out of Mastery of Whine V manisch :m00:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
The bomb is needed for the actual players in a lord room/at a roof not some bugged shroom bots.

I don't play for that long but you calling people whiners and noobs while posting this utter noob crap, what is this about?
If you read the hole thread im talking about shrooms in the lord room. Hibs plan a raid, on their OWN relic, and you albs whine we get it, grow up.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
And don't start with the "there are only 3 active animists on the server"-crap. JEEZ. ARRRGL.
Once again read the whole thread, i said there were at maximum 3 animists ON THE RAID, not on the whole server. Get a clue ;)

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
RvR sucked major ass last night just before the RR. Loads of Mids and Hibs swarming over Beno bridge and roaming between their keeps and Beno, being fed Alb flavoured RPs half a group at a time. I ran with a half group for half an hour or so then it just became too depressing.

The few times Alb has tried to get organised and sort out the situation in HW, the people doing the organising get shouted down by people who are too damn lazy to figure out how to buy boat tickets. Not surprisingly most of them gave up trying to knock Alb Realm versus Realm into shape. Now this happens. Again. Colour me shocked..

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Penlid said:
Once again read the whole thread, i said there were at maximum 3 animists ON THE RAID, not on the hole server. Get a clue ;)

and how many shrooms can they cast? Also no matter what you say, they are frequently difficult to target. You only need to be distracted for a short time in rvr for it to be costly.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Penlid said:
If you read the hole thread im talking about shrooms in the lord room. Hibs plan a raid, on their OWN relic, and you albs whine we get it, grow up.

Listen, I don't give a fuck about the relic. It only gave my pets some additional damage.

If you all are too dumb to realize that some people like me are saying "Good plan, but hardly any challenge in that" then it's not my fault. May call us whiners, but the RR you did was as challenging as the last Alb alarm clock RR.

Hard work would require a lots of long fighting and not a fucking milk run.

I give credit where credit can be given not for predetermination.

Jeezus, some day I'll roll an easy mode class too on Hibernia and come to here and wank my e-penis off and call others whiners especially when I moved in a zerg of over 100+ people.

Gamah

Banned
chretien said:
RvR sucked major ass last night just before the RR. Loads of Mids and Hibs swarming over Beno bridge and roaming between their keeps and Beno, being fed Alb flavoured RPs half a group at a time. I ran with a half group for half an hour or so then it just became too depressing.

The few times Alb has tried to get organised and sort out the situation in HW, the people doing the organising get shouted down by people who are too damn lazy to figure out how to buy boat tickets. Not surprisingly most of them gave up trying to knock Alb Realm versus Realm into shape. Now this happens. Again. Colour me shocked..

Same reason I logged, got steamrolled 3 times in as many minutes..so thought fuck it.

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
So much for being underpopulated and so much for a prime time raid with almost no defense.

Can you please forward these comments to the people who make the executive decisions... that would be GOA then.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
If you all are too dumb to realize that some people like me are saying "Good plan, but hardly any challenge in that" then it's not my fault. May call us whiners, but the RR you did was as challenging as the last Alb alarm clock RR.

Aaah; you remove the mist thats been clouding my vision! :>

My fellow hibs, hiblets, mids, and midlets. In order to create a raid againts albion that will merit a decent response. It must be an alarm clock raid, cause thats clearly the only time albs can amass a 70+ player outing!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Listen, I don't give a fuck about the relic. It only gave my pets some additional damage.

Hard work would require a lots of long fighting and not a fucking milk run.

I give credit where credit can be given not for predetermination.

Jeezus, some day I'll roll an easy mode class too on Hibernia and come to here and wank my e-penis off and call others whiners especially when I moved in a zerg of over 100+ people.

you do of course realise that you just janked your e-penis off all over the forums. I am sure the pleasure was all yours. :eek7:

all the Alb whine is as sad as it is predictable.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
you do of course realise that you just janked your e-penis off all over the forums. I am sure the pleasure was all yours. :eek7:

all the Alb whine is as sad as it is predictable.

wouldnt even bother with him tbh :) He is just seeking attention that his mommy aint giving him, so dont give him the pleasure of getting yours ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom