Another prime-time successfull Relic-raid

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Well done Jupiter for leading and the rest of the Hibs to not degrade to Alb-tactics (= wake up at 5:00 AM for a computergame to get 10% advantage).

Albs got owned... again :O

Flame away !

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
the time albs did it seems to get earlier and earlier for every time it gets posted.
Anyways grats hibs

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
pls, stop this.

this was a well excecuted raid.!!
the raid from albs at 5am was well excecuted aswel.

stop the whining and gratz

gratz jupiter!!

Gamah

Banned
It was 7.30 get it right or don't say a fucking time at all? Gratz btw, least albs will take back keeps now so that shit RvR known as berks > beno can die! It was good for my shee, no good for mini :<

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
And Puppet, I think you had as many Albs defending the Relic as we had Hibs defending the Relics at that 07 AM raid with you having the bigger BG now.

So much for being underpopulated and so much for a prime time raid with almost no defense.

Not Hibernia but Hypocrisy.

But this is still going on, we will see where you end up at the end of the day when the Hib zerg needs go to bed and the Albs start to log in. Get prolly creamed then like you always do.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
And Puppet, I think you had as many Albs defending the Relic as we had Hibs defending the Relics at that 07 AM raid with you having the bigger BG now.

So much for being underpopulated and so much for a prime time raid with almost no defense.

Not Hibernia but Hypocrisy.

But this is still going on, we will see where you end up at the end of the day when the Hib zerg needs go to bed and the Albs start to log in. Get prolly creamed then like you always do.

cmon!!! dont u have a bit fun atleast in the game? jupiter put allot of work in this, and ur only flaming.. what can he do about no albs showing up at the MIDDLE of prime time?

give him a gratz..;x

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
cmon!!! dont u have a bit fun atleast in the game? jupiter put allot of work in this, and ur only flaming.. what can he do about no albs showing up at the MIDDLE of prime time?

give him a gratz..;x

Well When the threadstarters starts of by dissing albs and flaming them with the wrong time you can easy see its gonna be a flame fest. The thread went off topic on the first post.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
AngelHeal said:

give him a gratz..;x

So it was a hard work to shroom a few Albs and erm to use a half dozen trebs at a keep from a safe position at the hills that were shroom field protected too?

And all that having a porting ability some Albs still wanted to give you? (Not me.)

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Don't need to be a fucking rocket scientist to know that around this game time Hibs always have more RVR'ers out. It has been this way constantly last week, Hibs running 2-3 FGs on stick, GA and Legacy adding on every fight, making everyone log.

Well done with the 15 minutes Relic Raid, but prime time raid and hard work and underpopulated my ass.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
It was on the whole a well executed raid, will admit to that with out a doubt...

I will also thank the nameless hibbie who nuked me to death through an impossible spot with no LoS anywhere but hey... **** happens...

I still contend that the underpopulated thing is a joke though... :p

Guess this means we'll take back the keeps again and ppl will QQ coz they can't port into alb...

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Reminds me of the last time Hibs had a keep in our frontiers. Didn't we lose a relic back then? It's because people prefer the "insta-rvr" ( yay, now we can camp bridges and whine about other bridge campers! ) that they were never taken back, and this is what you get. Well done to the hibs for taking back their relic during primetime ( although I have to admit, only a few defenders ) It was a bomb waiting to go off.

Zede

Part of the furniture
it was luvelyy sunny evening in the UK, I guess most albs were off down the pub :clap: - had i think 36 albs in BG, thats it.

whats was hilarious, took albs an hour to retake one tower to stop port !

Sad hibs were zerging all night, ran into 2fg on stick a few times, no surprise it went to 109 on stick :p

no gratz, you didnt even get a fight. gratz when you have earned it - you didnt. albs last alarm clock raid was the same - no gratz their too, but its only time albs can even attempt a RR due to shrooms of dooom.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
It was 7.30 get it right or don't say a fucking time at all? Gratz btw, least albs will take back keeps now so that shit RvR known as berks > beno can die! It was good for my shee, no good for mini :<

were you there to take it back Gamah?

;)

Nice work Jupiter \o/

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
So it was a hard work to shroom a few Albs and erm to use a half dozen trebs at a keep from a safe position at the hills that were shroom field protected too?

And all that having a porting ability some Albs still wanted to give you? (Not me.)

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Don't need to be a fucking rocket scientist to know that around this game time Hibs always have more RVR'ers out. It has been this way constantly last week, Hibs running 2-3 FGs on stick, GA and Legacy adding on every fight, making everyone log.

Well done with the 15 minutes Relic Raid, but prime time raid and hard work and underpopulated my ass.

Did you cry irl?

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Well done hibs. Shame you guys have to have shitheads like Puppet with those idiotic comments of his others I would have more respect for you guys. :)

Raid was all fine from what I saw. Weeks of killing albs with constant flow on hibs to fights really weared most of the people it seems since about 36 in defence bg while 108 enemies attacking. Whole albion had 150 non anon lvl 50's so should have been bigger responce but lucky us its only a game and no one really dont have to defend their boarders if they dont care or like.

Again well played and hope this puts the final end for the friendly attitude towards enemies having keeps in alb frontiers since its only going to lead us to losing all our relics if we let it continue. :)

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Says the savage who can't work out what BG is!

ME TROLL WHY ME NO ATTACK!

Cus he actualy dosent have BG ? And actualy has a RL,so he cant go on thes raid's all the time ya know.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Actually it was 730 am gamah is right , grats hiblots of shr99m d99m !

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Helium said:
Cus he actualy dosent have BG ? And actualy has a RL,so he cant go on thes raid's all the time ya know.

nah bud, hes referring to sometime that I was trying to kill a bg'd target ... dont know WHEN the fuck he was on about ;)valid whine indeed !

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
7:30am or 5am its just as lame. As requiel has said many many times hibs can't be blamed for albs that just wanna pve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom