Another prime-time successfull Relic-raid

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
and how many shrooms can they cast?

45 FnF shrooms is the maximum that can be placed by 3 animists.

And its not like 3 anis can cast 15 shrooms each in the lord room before the keep lord dies unless its a pretty small force attaking, i got about 2 down that night :p

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Helium said:
lalalla hi im Gamah ,the most whining bitch of all time xD

haha ! must agree, in the short time i was on #prydwen.stealthers before bigchief banned me .. he whined a phat amount about basically everything, was some other gimps whining about everything also .. nasty place :p

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Faelinor said:
haha ! must agree, in the short time i was on #prydwen.stealthers before bigchief banned me ..

he banned me because i said something about him running away from me or something similar.

btw gamah, your replies are stupidly fast .. do ya do anything apart from daoc and browse fh fs? :D

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
When talking about underpopulated realms ect people seem to think theres no bias in the sort of players that will pick a realm. well a large number of ppl that dont know much about the game choose Albion due to the story of camelot ect. a story many people know more so than the stories in Mid and Hib. so its no suprise albion has more players and also more players that only want to PvE - follow stories ect. i know a lot of people do choose hib and mid and dont RvR but its nothing compared to the the number that choose albion and do the same. also if ur basing ur case on roll of honour numbers wot about mids? they dont get a free level every 2 days or any RvR bonus. i dont think u should lose these but i think the bonuses r a bit extreme.

From my view it was a well organised raid (much better than the previous go straight to the doors ramming and hope we get in fast enough) but i honestly dont think most albs care for RvR at all anymore - its depressing in the frontier u only get the usual bridge campers and maybe a fg or 2. so well done on a good raid but i dont think it was really that much of an achievment my highest /bg count was 22 altho admittedly i didn't do it nearer the end.

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Well mate after the clustering you should be able to find more Albs willing to RvR. If you read all the posts and whines here at times it seems some people tend to forget we are playing a game. Goodnight fellow daoc players.
Cu again tomorrow.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
wouldnt even bother with him tbh :) He is just seeking attention that his mommy aint giving him, so dont give him the pleasure of getting yours ;)

ahhh bollox I hate it when that happens <wipes his clothes>

"yuk!"

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Legean said:
When talking about underpopulated realms ect people seem to think theres no bias in the sort of players that will pick a realm. well a large number of ppl that dont know much about the game choose Albion due to the story of camelot ect. a story many people know more so than the stories in Mid and Hib. so its no suprise albion has more players and also more players that only want to PvE - follow stories ect. i know a lot of people do choose hib and mid and dont RvR but its nothing compared to the the number that choose albion and do the same. also if ur basing ur case on roll of honour numbers wot about mids? they dont get a free level every 2 days or any RvR bonus. i dont think u should lose these but i think the bonuses r a bit extreme.

From my view it was a well organised raid (much better than the previous go straight to the doors ramming and hope we get in fast enough) but i honestly dont think most albs care for RvR at all anymore - its depressing in the frontier u only get the usual bridge campers and maybe a fg or 2. so well done on a good raid but i dont think it was really that much of an achievment my highest /bg count was 22 altho admittedly i didn't do it nearer the end.

try defending your relics with 13 against 77. Your hungover plus the kids woke you up early, thats the only reason why you even know about the raid. Do that then come here and we can seriously compare.

At the end of the day if there was 2X the number of Albs there they would have been owned because Jupiter had done his homework. The previous raids had shown what was needed and you really must take your hat of to the geezer he knew where to go. He led the whole bg up a hill we never knew existed and we sat on the hill having a picnic while the walls of Renaris crumbled. In the meantime we laughed at the death spam as the GG's mopped up the incoming defence.

As for your first paragraph it is all based on your view of the world. No data. Since you have no data you have no point in that respect. I joined Hibbie because they were well underpopulated I like the underdog. Now things are more even of course we will welcome the removal of the bonus and then still doing this to you. So at the end of the day all your doing is building a deck of cards argument.

I don't mean to go off at you because your post is not as bad as some of the idoticy here. This thread is full of some of the most pathetic idiot posts I have seen in years - some of you need to go and have sex. Preferably with anything from a hole in the wall to a small hamster. whatever takes your fancy. You ought to go choose life because it is ignoring you.

/respect to those who were big enough to just say well done.

Raewyn

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Really?

So how is having 100+ Hibs already in Albion with a port ability not a good thing for you to start?

How is Mids roaming close to Sauvage wiping Albs trying to go to Renaris not a good thing for you to start (has been done each time Renaris or a Renaris tower was on flames)?

And what's easiert in case of a (partial) wipe? Boat all the way again or just port and move in a zerg?

Come back with real arguments please.

Having 100+ Hibs already in Albion with a port ability? WTF is that supposed to mean?

You make it sound like they had some kinda insta-teleport to your relic keep. As I mentioned earlier, it's alot harder to gather a RR-zerg in a highly populated RvR-zone, instead of the ghost town Hadrian's would be, if mids and hibs had no keeps there.

As I said, it's basically the same as with boats. Not too hard to port Dun Crauchon instead of Berkstead and buy the Albion Coastline ticket. Shouldn't be even for you.

Actually, I would be more worried that the mids are actually interested of the relic as well, like the last relic attempt, when they attacked us to the back. I guess in your thick head everything is against you.

In case of the wipe as well, it's pretty much the same to port or take a boat.

Really saying we took advantage of anything with the keeps is just pure bollox. If we had taken the other relics from you as well, then it would have been a different story.

Come back with some real whine, please.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
I just :puke: of this bs, hibs repeating over and over that only them skill has to do something with a succesful RR. Shooms, porting and the other things are obsolete, pure skill what they have. It had took time until hibs admitted ranger > scout, but I think it will took much more time them to admit that hib's keep taking and defending abilities >>> alb's.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Tafaya Anathas said:
I'm happy that I'm not renewing my acc :)

i dont see any fun camping towers or staying around there. i will remember you as a tower camper :/

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
i dont see any fun camping towers or staying around there. i will remember you as a tower camper :/

Without a bb it's hard to do anything else. And no, I won't toa my caba, I toaed my minstrel and she is unwanted in groups, not gonna do that much PvE again.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
It had took time until hibs admitted ranger > scout

simple question: why? :>
i prefer scout; with slam, shield trip, and fz you have no chance against them..(well, no chance to kill them because they have multiple toys to retreat)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:

and i rememeber you as a childish spitful dickhead :p
And Tafaya being a really nice guy.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
i prefer scout; with slam, shield trip, and fz you have no chance against them..(well, no chance to kill them because they have multiple toys to retreat)

Purge and then the ranger wins without a problem, when i borrow bowmaiden i hardly block from rangers with 42+15 +MoB2

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Tafaya Anathas said:
Without a bb it's hard to do anything else. And no, I won't toa my caba, I toaed my minstrel and she is unwanted in groups, not gonna do that much PvE again.

dont roll a scout without bb then ... i have no bb since 2.5 years :(

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Scout was his 1st char in retail. Then no bb was needed. :)

Yeah. And in my opinion scout is the only alb class that playable without group and without a bb, and 95% of the time I play like this. Ofcourse this means no open field, so there are the towers and keeps left only.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Ok - put up or shut up

I've listened over the years to a lot of people (mainly hibs) go on about how crap albs are, how their realm classes are not overpowered and Albs (like me) getting more and more frustrated as You guys can run setups that we can't even get close to...

If you guys really believe that it's the players in Alb who are the issue and not the classes then how about proving it?

Take a FG of your best, most ubah players and roll an Alb grp.
Try RvRing against your counterparts and the situations we face daily and see if you still truely believe some of the stuff you spout after a few RvR sessions...

Should anyone actually do this and prove sucessful then I'd happily listen to every whine/gloat thread they'd ever post and probably have a lot more respect for them as well...

From where I sit it seems that some of you really don't have a clue how it feels from our side of the fence.

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:

the mind of an alb

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Dakkath said:
From where I sit it seems that some of you really don't have a clue how it feels from our side of the fence.

Wist is entirely right - most of you are merely flexing your e-muscles and beating your chest rather than having any real clue about peoples skill.Its been proven repeatedly that albs have problems with group construction due to the total lack of cross class utility from nearly every classes.

Furthermore a large number of people in this game cant take losing - it happens in life no matter how good you are - get used to it.

What made me laugh was a certain rr7 hib caster pm'ing me about my recent baseline stun comments saying its no different to a wizards root...Are you from this planet?

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
yes, poor albs :( spec AF, Boltrange mezz, Theurs.. MERCS?! paladins.. probably the toughest tank in daoc.. i mean yea those things really sux :( and not to mention almost all your casters have AE mezz and roots! Cabalist pets? feels like yesterday one of those pets chainstunned our support and turned the fight around, and now they got ML9 and caba RR5! which is really, really shitty :(
REAVER bombs? stalky RR9 in 3 days! didnt see you complain then..

ALL classes have their differences, some are used less/more for RvR but please don't say Albion is underpowered ... please :p

This is how DAoC is built, atleast from my point of view.

Mids > Hibs
Albs > Mids
Hibs >Albs

but in the end it's really up to how every single group member plays his toon, if they all do it well together, they wont lose!

regards,

Niko

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Before NF was introduced Alb had one of the best guild groups out PE. In NF there is still some groups, like yours Evita and RF etc. If the scouts and pve'rs played a group class, then you may get somewhere. Post on a forum that your making a group, what your ideal set up is and watch people sign up. Once your lvl 50 and ToA'd which takes time, get into rvr. You will get beat a few times by guild groups, but think of tactics to take them down, don't log after a few deaths go back.
Heck if i could afford it i would get a new account roll alb and make a group, only problem is nobody would group with me :p

Clustering in about a month get rdy for it :)

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Hib is only as good as it it atm, because all the whiners left Hib in OF where we always where the underdogs, beaten out of town like dogs (exept some GG)

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Niko said:
REAVER bombs? stalky RR9 in 3 days! didnt see you complain then..

fyi it took him like a half year.
also he got most rps with a built FG of high RR toaed opted guild group.. im not sure they only succeeded just because of reaver bomb really :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom