Another movie you say? Yes but mucho better than last one!

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
nerf u making so many movie :>
now i have to dl again ;o

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie ^^
not nice to jump us when our sorc is getting a pet ;p

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
was a good fight :D

had some proper good fun in emain yesterday. even with the sergs managed to engage 1fg vs 1fg with little to no adds. wish it was like that more often tbh :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
wittor said:
where was remi :(
Finishing a important uni protect ... fs guy needs to get his priorities in order. Thanks to kev for steping in ... well played good game.

As you guessed maelstrom is back in da motherfooking dissy, been having alot of fun since we started again on monday. Trying different setups etc. Our mael group is now :

Snozski (quake targeting and reaction jaja) - Healer (ml10)
Joor (big crack habbit but knows when to get his shiiit together) -Healer (ml10)
Valgair (watch da movies mofos) - Healer (ml6)
Minn (sexy irl female fyi !)- Shaman (ml6)
Bananplockaren (omfg did u just wipe a fg solo) - bonedancer (ml4)
Remish (king of f8 ofc) - Savage (ml10)
Zerach (yes good enough for jh #1 solo kobbie) - Savage (ml9)
Elendar (Theurg abusing and converted GOL aoler) - skald (ml4)

Nerf skiing holiday, love shacks, college work, and irl pimping for our gimped spread of non ml10 people. IRL SUCKS DAOC ROX (repeat 10x and focus).

Tonight we out .. so bring your best, missing bana though as he has a college exam, so the mighty sm boooom of qlan fame will be taking his place :)

Look forward to some nice fg vs fg fights, please dont zerg its not cool and remember .. if you beat yes i do cry irl and abuse those i love (my group).

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Make movie file smaller if you can please :/

Snoz i am getting painkiller today team up with me and wipe some yanks in it or whatever xD

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
Make movie file smaller if you can please :/

Snoz i am getting painkiller today team up with me and wipe some yanks in it or whatever xD
Cool matt :) Play single player for now though ... its pretty good, painkiler MP is totaly screwed atm ... netcode is a utter joke, anyhting above lan is unplayable (lag delays ur mouse etc) REALLY SUCKS, so disappointed i cant tell you, BUT dreamcatcher are releasing a patch asap, some friends of mine (guys of #painkiller.euro and www.pkeuro.com) are in constant contact with them .. and word on da street is patch1.1 should fix alot of problems. So anyway I wont be playing multiplayer till netcode is sorted out :)

We should hook up though sure once it is :) funfunfun

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Dreami said:
woops strong typos :) just woke up FFS and now like i cant edit it. ZZ :]

Anyway this is a forum typos add to da flavour

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
woops strong typos :) just woke up FFS and now like i cant edit it. ZZ :]

Anyway this is a forum typos add to da flavour

I meant the priorities thing. :p

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Btw after watching this a couple of times .... have to say ... most likely best healer movie ever made ? skill wise .... this is my pov though ... madi plays almost perfect.

Happy hes on my side. /arse kiss over :)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
Btw after watching this a couple of times .... have to say ... most likely best healer movie ever made ? skill wise .... this is my pov though ... madi plays almost perfect.

Happy hes on my side. /arse kiss over :)

amen to that! ;D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Nice movie; but Im not in it :(

Tho myself I wasnt out in RvR that day. See my guild die few times, always bad ofcourse :( Tho in our defense we where not in our strongest setup (yet).

Soon you will be in for a nasty surprise xD

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
Nice movie; but Im not in it

Tho myself I wasnt out in RvR that day. See my guild die few times, always bad ofcourse Tho in our defense we where not in our strongest setup (yet).

Soon you will be in for a nasty surprise xD
cool look forward to it :)

4x fz incoming for us soon btw :) 4x sojo .. just need to fix 3 respec stones. I think people going to find life hard vs us then more so then ever .... but lets wait and see.

Puppet groups always = nice clean fights .. alot of respect for u guys, you play with class .. which ever way fights go when best setup i dont mind ;)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Give more movies from zerachs pov :<<< :worthy: :worthy:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:

shame JH ( dunno if they still active ) dident do a movie

snoz

Loyal Freddie
wittor said:
shame JH ( dunno if they still active ) dident do a movie
they have .. :] they play ok ye .. im not going to slag them like they slag us. Im happy with my guild im sure they happy with theirs ... i just wish we were on excal . with more to kill. We would be doing 1 million rp a week each imo .. but hey maybe im wrong :) 500k on pyrdwen is like 1.5 million on excal /played time .. alot of 30 mins no fight shit.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
who cares for rps?
me ? rps = bigger irl penis ? ;] and u can fo anyway ur one of reason jh make more then we do ...... they have no pe to fight we do ..

JH would be raped and logging nightly if u showed up on excal PRE toa

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
shame we cant arrange that then
whats with the sarcasim man ? me and u good friends on irc yet on boards u try and belittle me :)

daoc = life

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
I dont try to belittle you?

Im very well aware that your hard work finnally paid off.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
I dont try to belittle you?

Im very well aware that your hard work finnally paid off.
ok normal swedish to english misunderstanding problem :) ignore me .. 3 hours sleep last night .. keep having nightmares about grapple :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom