Another movie you say? Yes but mucho better than last one!

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
was some nice fights, the one at the amg grannies and the fight vs that hib group at bolg were nice..

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Seriously snoz, i doubt any alb group can beat your group with those ML's...aswell mids with str relics, you should never lose to be honest, then again you rarely do it seems lately.

Alb melee is kind of mediocre after ToA...we need reavers with determination now to cope vs bodyguard, as for JH they are decent players yes, mumin is the best savage i have ever faced, no way i want to face him again. :p

Also valgair is a good player, always been since he was in BO?(i think) , i have respect for some mid healers on pryd but sad that some of them do not show the same respect for some of alb sorcs.

Anyway back to painkiller xD

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Never played RvR on Excal, but from what I hear from people it's very different. I think normal RvR for an Alb group on Prydwen facing opted groups 60-80% of the fights. Sounds like on Excal it's a lot less - especially if playing Hibernia or Midgard. Then again each realm has it different on Prydwen too.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Never played RvR on Excal, but from what I hear from people it's very different. I think normal RvR for an Alb group on Prydwen facing opted groups 60-80% of the fights. Sounds like on Excal it's a lot less - especially if playing Hibernia or Midgard. Then again each realm has it different on Prydwen too.
i played hib on excal .. seems to me like its mid vs hib .. opted gg wise

Albs is mainly zerg to farm ... maybe some ok alb groups .. not pe standard though.

hibs are alot easier to beat then albs .. when it comes to mid vs opted groups and high realm rank

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
As an alb you would face there with opted mid/hib grps mostly as well (tho in 50% those aren't guild grps).

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Tareregion said:
:E 16Kb/sec, expected download time: 5 hours :S

Givf decent link :p
i kinda posted linkon vgn :X doh ... madi said 1.5mb/sec upload atm

100mbit server getting raped.

Wait a few hours try again is best bet

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid, but quality wise not that good as the earlier ones (not the Valgair's one tho ;) ) - so change pc with Minn or something (or dunno what cause it).

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice movie MaD :)
Well played indeed from a fellow Rissne-bo! ;)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
nice to see more movies of u valgair but givv movies vs decent opteds fgs :D not vs mentalist 2 eldri and 1 bm :D we are checking rare setups atm :)
Btw some afkers in bolg fight :) u know is a pain travel from ligen > emain

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
how can they record fights vs opted fg's when there are none about but themselves.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
how can they record fights vs opted fg's when there are none about but themselves.
eclipse are about kinda i think ;)

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie..but omg fadeh stop crying plz, not our fault most of the PE team left becuz of toa :)

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, ill be quiet. Ill leave you with all the other interesting replies.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
eclipse are about kinda i think ;)

Well, if we're about and you don't see any fights in the movie vs us, that must mean you lost all night to us? xD

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
and btw apache on server coming down at 19cet coz i want to rvr with normal ping ;p kinda hard to rvr when sending 1,4mb/s constant :p so if anyone with good host, put a up mirror please

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Edlina said:
Well, if we're about and you don't see any fights in the movie vs us, that must mean you lost all night to us? xD
ur not about then :) COME OUT TONIGHT LETS AVE IT. be fun to see how toa is

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
and btw apache on server coming down at 19cet coz i want to rvr with normal ping ;p kinda hard to rvr when sending 1,4mb/s constant :p so if anyone with good host, put a up mirror please

I wanna see it too, stuck at work for the next 40 minutes, and then an hour+ dl :i 512kbps = zzZ

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
Seriously snoz, i doubt any alb group can beat your group with those ML's...aswell mids with str relics, you should never lose to be honest, then again you rarely do it seems lately.

Dont be so sure of it. We had some fights with same groupsetup from EL with Eclipse-group and me as druid and we pretty much won every fair fg vs fg encounter, tho admit. didnt see zyphering in practice against that group yet.

Think Hibernia can pretty much make best group now; if you take into consideration the practice and experience they have with non-melee groups. Also warden becomes now 200000% better in TOA with bodyguard compared to pre-TOA. Need to recognize and counter Zephyr still but Im sure we will coop.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Releasing a movie every day now.

Bit cocky are we? :E

More like lets record and fix movie because nothing else todo?
Can release two movies everyday if you want xD Had to cut down this movie from 30min to 15min, wouldnt fit with rendering from premier on hdd else :s

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Dont be so sure of it. We had some fights with same groupsetup from EL with Eclipse-group and me as druid and we pretty much won every fair fg vs fg encounter, tho admit. didnt see zyphering in practice against that group yet.

Think Hibernia can pretty much make best group now; if you take into consideration the practice and experience they have with non-melee groups. Also warden becomes now 200000% better in TOA with bodyguard compared to pre-TOA. Need to recognize and counter Zephyr still but Im sure we will coop.

You are a hib puppet.

I said albs. :p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

4x fz, fz hero+warden+caster away then rape cell and weeee :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom