another great ss! ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I mean Staj was really reasonable....but why the hate answers Horner? What Staj said is right (and it's what I've been saying for a long time aswell =)) ), everyone has their style of playing, but calling people stuff on FH isn't really the way to go either.

Ok, maybe you have to take a lot of bullshit from other people, but it's not like returning the "favour" to others is a good thing.

Then again.....a Warlock whining about getting killed by a "lame" enemy is quite funny if you ask me =)

Would love to meet Horner irl though ^^ But up to this day I met 3 people who play DAoC in the area where my family lives......and 2 of them are married couple =) Why you ask? Well, hard to explain.....just for the fun =)

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Ok, maybe you have to take a lot of bullshit from other people, but it's not like returning the "favour" to others is a good thing.

Then again.....a Warlock whining about getting killed by a "lame" enemy is quite funny if you ask me =)

its true, i take alot of shit from others.. but did i call him anything?
and besides, a rr5 warlock getting killed because a rr11 sorc is afraid to go away from a tower unless he brings his rr11 DI3 bot? you cant say that you want to face that yourself o0
right?

Shimynor

One of Freddy's beloved
sshot030.jpg

Horner's Grave - did your DI bot die so you had to suicide on these? :m00:

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
horner posting on fh is a sure sign the server is in dire troubble , personally it scares me more than the goodbye and see you on us/avalon threads.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
censi said:
anyone who plays a caster is a newb.... anyone who plays a caster with a DI bot is a newb who hates dying!

tbh i think, dont know that horner prolly gets most of his fun from just greifing. I mean you must get bored of the "skillz" element of playing a sorc after say 2-3 hours. so with his 300 plus /played something has to keep the guy going like.

yeah... the leet people play archers :p

Anyway...
I dunno what's worse around here the "omgz horner killed me!" posts or the inevitable 15 replies of "omgz the server is dead lolz!" replies by people who supposedly don't play here anymore. You have your own board - go troll there.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Aiteal said:
Horner spamming emotes at a warlock.

Makes me think of granny bashers beating up nonces in jail.

this made me spill my coffee :p bad aiteal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom