another great ss! ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Saying a player is shit because he takes the risk to have his BB /following him is genuine english bullshit

viva la risk! sig quality shit.

horner smile and be happy. jesus everytime you post it really makes you look like some seriously deranged lunatic... this game and your rage are a lethal combo!

(and dont reply back saying "HAHAHAHA I have fun FU NEWB!" just be calm if your going to reply..)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Emmet said:
... first he was afraid to go anywhereQUOTE]

WRONG!

First he was afraid, he was petrified.
He couldn't get a kill without the DI by his side.
He spend so many days just camping out all on his own.
But now hes seen his pray... and off to be the pwn!

(My sick attempt to be poetic, not even telling you where I got my inspiration from lol.)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Emmet said:
with DI, yes.. if you can call that soloing since your grpd with a cleric that you spam heals with and that has DI running

Tbh thats a pretty lame exuse so you dump your 3 instal spells on him so you get insta kill. Hardly do i see a lock with 1 of the chambers loaded with more util like NS or Root ( dunno if thats possible ). So yes if i was gonna face a worelock you bet i would bring a DI bot.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:
did you read my post above or are you just to eager to get down to the "I-rox-at-pawnaging-noobz-you-all-sukz"

I do believe he is down to the part of "I-rox-at-pawnaging-noobz-you-all-sukz" :m00:

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:
u are a hore cock u are suppossed to get steam rolled ALL THE TIME and if u loose to horner its just because u suck

Thanks for showing that you really do know jack shit about the game.

have a /fluffle

Vladamir

FH is my second home
censi said:
viva la risk! sig quality shit.

horner smile and be happy. jesus everytime you post it really makes you look like some seriously deranged lunatic... this game and your rage are a lethal combo!

(and dont reply back saying "HAHAHAHA I have fun FU NEWB!" just be calm if your going to reply..)

Vivé le france!

pip

Banned
Vladamir said:
Horner is the new pip :D
He his a wannabe me:) only diffrence between us, is i don't need di bot to be elite:) and i got lone Enforcer tittle, something that garlic sniffing toad leg eating fool will never get:p

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
Had the right idea with oil and bombing at that tower btw horner, didnt quite pull it off though mate.

had no end to stop scarletina running back into tower though after killin ya :(

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
I really don't think your in any position to complain about emote spamming.

you know when this was taken? cause iirc, ive never done more than 5 emotes in rvr.. in pve, yes.. but not rvr

might have been a m8 of mine, if it was, sry

cmr

Banned
Horner, a sorc with a DI bot and all its abilitys such as SoI ML9 MoC3 lifetap, debuffs, speed, stun, bof3, moc3, di3, instas on the bot.....

Its the most sick duo you can have, other DI bots in mid/hib just doesnt compliment the other well

The problem is that you are a really shit player and the only reason you can kill anyone solo is because of the abilities you have, on another class without a DI bot you would be laughable

I think if someone ran with a rr11 DI bot and a rr11 sorc that had some skill it would be fucking sick and they would get different whine to you..... you just get whine for being a cock.... not because you are a good player that makes people annoyed because they die to you

pip

Banned
All the french dude can do is camp towers:) seen more balls on a level 1 whorelock:)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Horner said:
Saying a player is shit because he takes the risk to have his BB /following him is genuine english bullshit :worthy:

not like it makes you good you can spam some instants an di on your bb while moc3 + loltaping on your sorc. :touch:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Horner said:
View attachment 3234

HAHAHA FUNNY SHIT in this english thread.

Why did the whorelock forget to say he emoted me 3 times /rofl before running away and dying ? lol :wanker: and getting emoted back Poetic Justice .

And LOL at all the newbs who say im shit without DI ? Havent I soloed all the way to rr 11 ? Remember me farming u over and over and over in Breifine, Cruachan gorge and Jamtland. I wasnt even templated , yet all these tards like Akagi, Gayteal, Bitteliten, Warhead , Takhylock , Khainai etc etc etc they all died to me hahahah and the tards werent even alone. Of course they ' ll all say " yea we died but we were grey cons " as if a grey con can farm bears, fins and wyverns.

FO tards to American , german and classic servers cuz this server is all mine .

Yup, Ever since u gave up and did what losers do ...

/quit. :m00:

U speak bloody good english for a frenchie :)

Keep killin em Horner , makes me laugh when they whine when mids have the most retardedly op classes in daoc anyway. Horner just resets the balance

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
The general accept for such a low life scum player like Horner, says all about how twisted up this cluster community has become.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
The general accept for such a low life scum player like Horner, says all about how twisted up this cluster community has become.

OFC you are the one sparkling star in this community :wanker:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
elbeek said:
OFC you are the one sparkling star in this community :wanker:

With "sparkling" individuals like yourself, horner, pip etc. It's not much of an achievment.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
With "sparkling" individuals like yourself, horner, pip etc. It's not much of an achievment.

Aww, and there was I thinking you would come up with something a little more constructive. Whats up Coldballs, have you run out of seals to bludgeon to death?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
elbeek said:
Aww, and there was I thinking you would come up with something a little more constructive. Whats up Coldballs, have you run out of seals to bludgeon to death?

I see you have adapted new insults, what a cunning animal you are.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
I see you have adapted new insults, what a cunning animal you are.

I won't hang around long. For sure you will either fucking harpoon me or try and take me roughly from behind.:p

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Indeed.. Shows the true moral of a individual hiding behind a computer screen..

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
elbeek said:
I won't hang around long. For sure you will either fucking harpoon me or try and take me roughly from behind.:p

Freudian slip? :D

Nate

FH is my second home
the mods lock posts for saying bad things about goblins, or anything posted by people with bad hair.

it's all over for this one :(

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
What's with the obsession for Horner all of a sudden? All these threads about a guy with a DI bot..
Kinda funny to read though it's like people that say someone is a "noob" but they get killed by that person so actually they are saying they got killed by their defenition of a noob so they themselves are even worse than a "noob", bit selfpwned tbh.
See that behavior alot on Bnet but it seemed to have catched on.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:
What's with the obsession for Horner all of a sudden? All these threads about a guy with a DI bot..
Kinda funny to read though it's like people that say someone is a "noob" but they get killed by that person so actually they are saying they got killed by their defenition of a noob so they themselves are even worse than a "noob", bit selfpwned tbh.

So you are saying that he can't be a noob because he can kill people when he plays a rr11 sorc with a rr11 dibot? That logic is completly flawed. The mere reason for him killing people is because of his DI-bot and realm rank advantage, not because of his play.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:

okaaaaaay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom