another great ss! ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horner

Banned
Horner's POV

Emmet said:
ok, so i renewed my acc's last night, and look who i found camping a tower! with his very own DI3 bot.. first he was afraid to go anywhere away from the tower, then finally, he took the bot outside and DI abused me to death

emotes still rock though, right?

whorelock_pawned.JPG

HAHAHA FUNNY SHIT in this english thread.

Why did the whorelock forget to say he emoted me 3 times /rofl before running away and dying ? lol :wanker: and getting emoted back Poetic Justice .

And LOL at all the newbs who say im shit without DI ? Havent I soloed all the way to rr 11 ? Remember me farming u over and over and over in Breifine, Cruachan gorge and Jamtland. I wasnt even templated , yet all these tards like Akagi, Gayteal, Bitteliten, Warhead , Takhylock , Khainai etc etc etc they all died to me hahahah and the tards werent even alone. Of course they ' ll all say " yea we died but we were grey cons " as if a grey con can farm bears, fins and wyverns.

FO tards to American , german and classic servers cuz this server is all mine .

Yup, Ever since u gave up and did what losers do ...

/quit. :m00:

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
But Horner, if losers quit you got nothing to kill. :(

Eat my shorts.. :p

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Horner said:
Havent I soloed all the way to rr 11 ?

with DI, yes.. if you can call that soloing since your grpd with a cleric that you spam heals with and that has DI running

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Good question from swords! :|

Show us your skillz0rz for few days without your DI bot.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Horner said:
Why did the whorelock forget to say he emoted me 3 times /rofl before running away and dying ? lol :wanker: and getting emoted back Poetic Justice .

Maybe he was laughing at your insecurity about dying in an online computer game that has no bearing on real life?

I often chuckle when I think about that.

Horner said:
yet all these tards like Akagi, Gayteal, Bitteliten, Warhead , Takhylock , Khainai etc etc etc they all died to me hahahah and the tards werent even alone

ohh noooo
someone killed me xp'ing in an online computer game
i'll never get that promotion at work now

Horner

Banned
swords said:
If you're so great, why do you need a DI bot?

Because unlike the IRc tards , I play for the realm and for my guild .:)

2 players collecting rps from a kill is better for their guild than 1 player collecting all rps .

+ I play a pet class. Playing at full potential is having the pet fully buffed .

Saying a player is shit because he takes the risk to have his BB /following him is genuine english bullshit :worthy:

Why did stajjijjon and Nadiah for example give up "duoing" with their di bots ?

Because they got raped ... and not just by me.

The noobs even get raped by my "duo" when they run in small grps and fg.

So call me a noob all u like , ive got plenty of ss and fraps showing who the bigger noobs are ! :sex:

Vive la France etc .

swords

Can't get enough of FH
^^ yeah thought thats the kind of person you are, french for arthur who masturbates to his screenshots. Whatever floats your boat.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Horner said:

2 players collecting rps from a kill is better for their guild than 1 player collecting all rps .

+ I play a pet class. Playing at full potential is having the pet fully buffed .

Saying a player is shit because he takes the risk to have his BB /following him is genuine english bullshit :worthy:

So call me a noob all u like , ive got plenty of ss and fraps showing who the bigger noobs are ! :sex:

Vive la France etc .

Without your extra di hp's you would be a 3 shot im afraid my gallic friend :D

Hell even a duo can drop yer bot and outskill you these days ... but then again ... you already know that ,,,

Gamah

Banned
Horner said:

Vive la France etc .

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horner.jpg

Shit guys, we've got the emotes coming... fire our sheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
ok, so i renewed my acc's last night, and look who i found camping a tower! with his very own DI3 bot.. first he was afraid to go anywhere away from the tower, then finally, he took the bot outside and DI abused me to death

emotes still rock though, right?

I really don't think your in any position to complain about emote spamming.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 119

Horner

Banned
Basic_X said:
A question for you Hornerboy. why is it, that on EVERY single SS you post here, you have taken away parts of the SS? do you hide something?

Because a mod told me The French Flag and the Rooster would be too offensive on this forum ... :wanker:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol kinda sad that he has to take a SS of every person that he kills so he can maybe grief at them at a later stage. lololololol.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Horner said:
View attachment 3234

HAHAHA FUNNY SHIT in this english thread.

And LOL at all the newbs who say im shit without DI ? Havent I soloed all the way to rr 11 ? Remember me farming u over and over and over in Breifine, Cruachan gorge and Jamtland. I wasnt even templated , yet all these tards like Akagi, Gayteal, Bitteliten, Warhead , Takhylock , Khainai etc etc etc they all died to me hahahah and the tards werent even alone. Of course they ' ll all say " yea we died but we were grey cons " as if a grey con can farm bears, fins and wyverns.

FO tards to American , german and classic servers cuz this server is all mine .

Yup, Ever since u gave up and did what losers do ...

/quit. :m00:

i remember farming u enough times before u got a di bot:m00:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Meh leave Horner be!

Although his reactions are very slow from when I fought vs. him so I don't know how you can die to him :m00:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Horner said:

Saying a player is shit because he takes the risk to have his BB /following him is genuine english bullshit

So call me a noob all u like , ive got plenty of ss and fraps showing who the bigger noobs are !

Vive la France etc .

you can ask around if I run with a di bot when out rvring, sure can happend at siegefights, and once in a while when clearing solo areas of zerging fags.. just to return alone once their gone.

I guess 1 day of irvr in hib made you think I ran with one permanently like you? ;)

no thanks not my style. dont come here with lies about how you own people and how we spam you with emotes. Any little kid could spam you with shit and you always assume it someone you so "roxed" close to a tower. I think most here know why you got one in the end...

You play your way, you pay your subs, you dont have to defend yourself to these people on FH either. But dont expect them to :worthy: you for it. I mean, we all play the game for different reasons, some play it for fun, some play it for fun and the challenge, and some try to play it for fun, challenge and to try push themselfs towards perfection.

You play your way, we play our way.. cluster was a great place for such things as I was looking for. Today its the easy shortcut way everyone picks, taking the challanging part away for me atleast.

I hope you enjoy cluster aslong as you can, I have atleast for a good time, but not anymore.. :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
and just a note horner. Sure ive been assjammed a couple of times solo by your "duo", but ive also come out alive quite a few times aswell knowing your limitations of using LoS and areas to your advantage.

If I remember it right, your the one running when something aint up..

anyway, your definition of owning and "winning" is as we know it not on fair grounds, this ingame morale and respect is something that has eventually died out on excal. Im quite sure you have killed quite a few people, but ask yourself under which conditions this is. Is the "owned" target aiming attention at you or versus another opponent? ;)

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Emmet lvl50 Warlock ml2 rr5l5

now be quiet ok?

Horner

Banned
Stallion said:
and just a note horner. Sure ive been assjammed a couple of times solo by your "duo", but ive also come out alive quite a few times aswell knowing your limitations of using LoS and areas to your advantage.

If I remember it right, your the one running when something aint up..

anyway, your definition of owning and "winning" is as we know it not on fair grounds, this ingame morale and respect is something that has eventually died out on excal. Im quite sure you have killed quite a few people, but ask yourself under which conditions this is. Is the "owned" target aiming attention at you or versus another opponent?

LMFAO u got a big mouth for some cheap-ass-water-surface-bug-abusing-newb :wanker: . And it aint my fault the fraps clip clearly shows u forgot to place your pet behind the rock u were hiding behind, instead of leaving it on top of the rock lol :worthy: ........ spot it a mile away .... told to myself "must be free rps under that rock" and i was right.

as for me defending myself on these forums , well I have my fun ingame and on this forum too. I really enjoy reading the "anti-french-whine-threads" :wanker: and this forum is the place where I can keep in touch with those newbs I got suspended or perma-banned right :p

Wont be seeing u much on excal I guess ....

uve reached your breaking point it seems ....

A luri can take just so much pawnage ....

CO CO RI CO !

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Horner said:
LMFAO u got a big mouth for some cheap-ass-water-surface-bug-abusing-newb :wanker: . And it aint my fault the fraps clip clearly shows u forgot to place your pet behind the rock u were hiding behind, instead of leaving it on top of the rock lol :worthy: ........ spot it a mile away .... told to myself "must be free rps under that rock" and i was right.

as for me defending myself on these forums , well I have my fun ingame and on this forum too. I really enjoy reading the "anti-french-whine-threads" :wanker: and this forum is the place where I can keep in touch with those newbs I got suspended or perma-banned right :p

Wont be seeing u much on excal I guess ....

uve reached your breaking point it seems ....

A luri can take just so much pawnage ....

CO CO RI CO !

did you read my post above or are you just to eager to get down to the "I-rox-at-pawnaging-noobz-you-all-sukz"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom