another great ss! ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
ok, so i renewed my acc's last night, and look who i found camping a tower! with his very own DI3 bot.. first he was afraid to go anywhere away from the tower, then finally, he took the bot outside and DI abused me to death

emotes still rock though, right?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Almost as sad as 5 sb's zergin down 1 hib!

Almost. :(

Nate

FH is my second home
you know theres a sticky with ss posts?

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
1 fg hib stealthers uncovering and killing you (solo sb) with help from another fg then? :eek:

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
ok, so i renewed my acc's last night, and look who i found camping a tower! with his very own DI3 bot.. first he was afraid to go anywhere away from the tower, then finally, he took the bot outside and DI abused me to death

emotes still rock though, right?

u are a hore cock u are suppossed to get steam rolled ALL THE TIME and if u loose to horner its just because u suck

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Well worelocks do deserve the emote spam :D
Gogo Horner :p

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:
u are a hore cock u are suppossed to get steam rolled ALL THE TIME and if u loose to horner its just because u suck

ban for this imo, and btw, why am i what you say i am? is it because you heard someone else say it? or did i just kill you too many times?
and if i lose to horner doesnt mean i suck, it means he uses DI3 and moc3 with a LT sorc, which equals an almost unbeatable sorc (didnt use moc this time though, kinda missed it tbh)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
yet another whiner about spam
yet another whiner about horner
move on ffs.. horner kills so many and people says he is a bad player - if you die to him, you have to be the bad player when u lose to him and says he is a bad player. less whine lads..:kissit:

cmr

Banned
Emmet said:
ban for this imo, and btw, why am i what you say i am? is it because you heard someone else say it? or did i just kill you too many times?
and if i lose to horner doesnt mean i suck, it means he uses DI3 and moc3 with a LT sorc, which equals an almost unbeatable sorc (didnt use moc this time though, kinda missed it tbh)

baod3 demo and zou and dex debuff means hes going to be lifetapping for sub 100 which wont kill a bd or warlock lifetapping back and you can quickcast root the ml9 pet

so tbh if you play a warlock and loose to horner you do suck

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
What you fail to realise is, as a obvious griefer, the whole reason he acts like such a prick is to get threads like this.

So by whining about it, all your doing is feeding his ego and encouraging him even more.

Shut up and ignore him and he'll eventually get bored or at least get less satisfaction from it. All this does is give even more sweets to a spoilt brat.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
why ? he stated ur where a WL and u deserve to get steam rolled all the time, and as ur a WL u should be able to kill honor, i even killed him with my shammy !

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Well worelocks do deserve the emote spam :D
Gogo Horner :p

Horner spamming emotes at a warlock.

Makes me think of granny bashers beating up nonces in jail.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Kagato said:
What you fail to realise is, as a obvious griefer, the whole reason he acts like such a prick is to get threads like this.

So by whining about it, all your doing is feeding his ego and encouraging him even more.

Shut up and ignore him and he'll eventually get bored or at least get less satisfaction from it. All this does is give even more sweets to a spoilt brat.

Says our favourite bridgecamper! :drink:

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
baod3 demo and zou and dex debuff means hes going to be lifetapping for sub 100 which wont kill a bd or warlock lifetapping back and you can quickcast root the ml9 pet

so tbh if you play a warlock and loose to horner you do suck

1. warlocks dont have root other than set 4.0 sec casttime in cursing.
2. warlocks dont have quickcast
3. baod3 demo and zou? o0 dex debuff? HELLO! WARLOCK!!

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Fuaip said:
yet another whiner about spam
yet another whiner about horner
move on ffs.. horner kills so many and people says he is a bad player - if you die to him, you have to be the bad player when u lose to him and says he is a bad player. less whine lads..:kissit:

dieing to a DI3 using LTer isnt being bad.. i never said hes a bad player generally, just when he plays his sorc, with di3 bot, it proves that he probably cant play a normal class normally.. you cant say otherwise..
and if you dont like the whine, dont read and reply? :eek:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Emmet said:
well, i do have a US acc, and i am looking for ppl to play with :>

well, sign up on the forums

I've been kinda awol from Alb (BT Total broadband sucks mustardy cocks)
But the EH guys are all regular players and seem to be doing well

censi

Can't get enough of FH
anyone who plays a caster is a newb.... anyone who plays a caster with a DI bot is a newb who hates dying!

tbh i think, dont know that horner prolly gets most of his fun from just greifing. I mean you must get bored of the "skillz" element of playing a sorc after say 2-3 hours. so with his 300 plus /played something has to keep the guy going like.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Emmet said:
1. warlocks dont have root other than set 4.0 sec casttime in cursing.
2. warlocks dont have quickcast
3. baod3 demo and zou? o0 dex debuff? HELLO! WARLOCK!!

well warlocks dont have dex debuff but they have nearsight, baod3, demo and zou.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
hehe looks like he doesn't pick targets when emote spamming people.

Would like to see a real life picture of horner lol.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

i have one

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:

He spammed the bird at me as I took this
It was 2PM and he wanted to goto bed :p

page8-02.jpg

igli

Fledgling Freddie
heheeh Horner is like the song King of Kings, doing a good job etc....still I remember he pwned me alot when I exped on midd:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom