Anders Breivek

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
_59672446_59672051.jpg

The guy it a total asswipe and had no right anywhere, anytime to take other peoples lives and health away from them for whatever reason he has concocted in his mind.

But stiill, I like him for some reason, bit worrying tbh.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Have to respect his conviction for what he feels to be right, he just went about it in a very very bad way.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Crying at his own video, I guess he's living in a fantasy world that has taken hold of his entire perception, probably thinks he's on a mission far more important than individuals, which pretty well describes most of the dictators since dictating began.
That's the problem with people who feel the need to kill to change world, they never consider shooting themselves first.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well he was involved with and met other Nationalist minded white europeans in the UK and another country i can't remember, so it wasn't something he fabricated himself tbh.

They probably saw themselves as the counter to Islamic Fanatics or the equivilant, oh well.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
The name is Breivik, not Breivek. :p

Been following this case the whole day from work, and I find it funny how he only showed reaction to his own video(His selfmade propaganda movie) and not on anything else.(Couple of tapes of a teenager calling the cops while you hear shooting in the background, and he did not show anything at all.)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
sorry but he killed a load of innocent kids. i dont fucking care what reasons he has concoted hes a fucking monster, and i hope he spends the rest of his life banged up getting the shit kicked out of him on a hourly basis and getting repeatedly fucked up the ass and upon entry into jail should recieve a lash for every bullet he fired and even then thats too good for him.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
sorry but he killed a load of innocent kids. i dont fucking care what reasons he has concoted hes a fucking monster, and i hope he spends the rest of his life banged up getting the shit kicked out of him on a hourly basis and getting repeatedly fucked up the ass and upon entry into jail should recieve a lash for every bullet he fired and even then thats too good for him.

That wont happen, the Norwegian prisons is actually better equipped then our elderly homes. This is if he even goes to prison!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
That wont happen, the Norwegian prisons is actually better equipped then our elderly homes. This is if he even goes to prison!

ye its sickening isnt there a max sentence they can give him but its only like 33 years? the cunt should never see daylight again tbh

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
He's a very bad man.
ye its sickening isnt there a max sentence they can give him but its only like 33 years? the cunt should never see daylight again tbh

His time in prison won't be pleasant, you can bet on that.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
21 years is the highest sentence in Norway. an exception is some kinda terror law we got, but have never been used yet.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
is that why they are trying to get him under an act of terrorism then? whats the max sentence for that?

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Why not do what the US do and add up the charges?
It's how they can get 1000 year prison sentences.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Kill him slowly in the worst possible way.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Don't worry, they have a maximum prison sentence but prisoners are only released if they are deemed safe. That will never happen.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Why not do what the US do and add up the charges?
It's how they can get 1000 year prison sentences.

I've never seen the point in being sentenced to 478 years tbh, no fucker lives that long.
Do they leave the bodies in there? :p

Should just be "You will never leave prison alive"

Edit: And that guy is a cunt and should be left to rot in jail.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I've never seen the point in being sentenced to 478 years tbh, no fucker lives that long.
Do they leave the bodies in there? :p

Should just be "You will never leave prison alive"

Yeah but if they somehow evolve, or Justin Timberlake or whoever it was gives them hours or days? What then!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Don't worry, they have a maximum prison sentence but prisoners are only released if they are deemed safe. That will never happen.

Noone have ever been sitting lifetime in our prisons so far, and even the worst of our killers can apply for weekends off after have been sitting behind bars some years. But it is true that we can give him a new prison sentence before his 21 years is up.

The bad part tho, is that if he is "cured" he might go free again with a new identity and a new place to live provided by our government.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The only thing they can do to piss this cunt off properly is not televising anything about him because its EXACTLY what he wants. What I would have done was locked the cunt in a dark lightless dungeon for the rest of his life with no possibility of parole.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Just taking him outside and fucking shoot him.

Oh wait....I thought this was the Ricky Gervais thread....

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Hopefully he'll get to share a prison cell with Mustafa the gay Turkish giant.

Chilly

Balls of steel
So do our armed forces, accidentally or otherwise.

Chilly

Balls of steel
just gonna assume you want a rise with that statement you cant even compare the two
Why not? Because we have one ideology and that nutter has a different one? Face it, we send our boys into other countries to blow shit up for profit. We rarely do it for an actual good cause - although profit and peace often go hand in hand.

The point I'm making is that one man's terrorist is another's hero and it depends entirely on your ideological standpoint. I think we can all agree that what that guy did was totally unacceptable but I also take the same view on many of the deployments of our own armed forces (and other countries').

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Armed forces of the western countries will never intentionally go in and kill young civilians to prove their cause. People who do this gets punished! Breivik killed lots of teenager for the purpose of his belief, and can not be compared to armed forces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom