Aleven ding 50?!

Should Aleven ding 50!?

• Ding 50 already f4t z3r9l!n9

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Nooo!! stay thid (give those badgers h3ll) / No care really..

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters

liloe

It's my birthday today!
People talking about "good" players in Thid sounds interesting to me, lol.

Having a title in Thid just proves that you can farm a mindless army of Roglords, nothing more, nothing less.

Get decent equipment in any BG and you can farm the shit out of people with most classes (most cause void eld wasn't quite so good), BD being one of the easier to play classes.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
rofl , so flintlock is thugs but he is talking from a thugs friend pov ... okay xD
sick mind but none the less , get ur bd to 50 jim :D

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
People talking about "good" players in Thid sounds interesting to me, lol.

Having a title in Thid just proves that you can farm a mindless army of Roglords, nothing more, nothing less.

Get decent equipment in any BG and you can farm the shit out of people with most classes (most cause void eld wasn't quite so good), BD being one of the easier to play classes.

posting more or less bullshit we've allready heard before, thid is just a lower level without the never minding rr9+ people running around, atleast you have a chance here with good equipment and it doesnt matter about realm ranks, :puke:

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
who actually gives a shit.

Amazing why peeps still use a forum when they dont play same clusters or even the game. This aint the US server forum, would still like toxic to make an appearance with his 'tough' SB.

Flintlock

Banned
Hey I ain't banned yet for being a Thug's spokesperson! Wot they sacked a lot of the mods or they realized that having a few peeps spouting rubbish is better than just 1 or 2 spouting sense? Lets face it more the merrier - more can look at the adverts for one thing.

Bah - a damn BD thinks he can take over as 'King of Thid' when the true 'King' - and the one and only 'King' - was the atipathis - eh the antipathisis - eh - well the opposite then of what a BD is all about? The 'King' would turn over in his grave if he was dead that is. Still lets face it there ain't any life on the Eu server now is there? Toa bollocks just isn't popular. The only server worth playing on now is the US one - Gareth. Just goes to show that peeps ain't really interested in 2 accounts and buffbots and toa etc etc. All they want is a bit of fun in ropey gear. The 'King - Thugs' could see this in a big way, and he could also see that with the advent of Toa Thid would eventually die a death. He was right yet again. Buffs and sc he could cope with but buffs, sc and toa rubbish put paid to him. Just wore him out very quickly. Nothing was fun anymore. It is like giving mouth to mouth to a very dead corpse on this forum and eu toa server. Lets face it classic is where it is at now. No buffbots and no fecking toa. You in luck cos Thugs hardly ever plays and never seriously. So your unbuffed and non toa alts should do well. Time to head out ombres. You just taking the piss here and hiding behind your uber gear.

King of Thid a BD? Come on! The true King came from the gutter in rags yet still proved how potent he was. Thugs isn't really that upset though cos he said it was nice that at least someone had the balls to take his title and fight off all-comers. Thugs is quite proud of Al really though he would have rathered he didn't play a BD. Still it shows good gamemanship and skill. Nothing like Thugs showed but still worth a mention. Thugs reckons that 'King of Thid' is a bit much though. Perhaps there should have been 2 titles - 'Stealther King of Thid' and 'Visual King of Thid'. That seems to sum it all up.

Bet you are all missing a Thug's poem too!

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
King of Thid a BD? Come on! The true King came from the gutter in rags yet still proved how potent he was. Thugs isn't really that upset though cos he said it was nice that at least someone had the balls to take his title and fight off all-comers. Thugs is quite proud of Al really though he would have rathered he didn't play a BD. Still it shows good gamemanship and skill. Nothing like Thugs showed but still worth a mention. Thugs reckons that 'King of Thid' is a bit much though. Perhaps there should have been 2 titles - 'Stealther King of Thid' and 'Visual King of Thid'. That seems to sum it all up.

Is "Thugs" mentally all there you think?

who actually gives a shit.

Amazing why peeps still use a forum when they dont play same clusters or even the game. This aint the US server forum, would still like toxic to make an appearance with his 'tough' SB.

I use the forum to check back every now and again see how peeps are doin etc. also the odd slaggin match between seancock/gohanchav/kinghtknob..

And secondly you cn drop the quotation marks round the tough in that sentence, after gettin battle enforcer on my sb and winning many duels I think iv earned at least that much. kthx

Enjoy folks :drink:

P.S. Flintcock is Thug's spokeswoman btw j00 guys ..stfu s3@n

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Your all gay cept toxic :kissit:

Thugs is better then Aleven tho purely cos Aleven wont gimme back my 3p i gave him :twak:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Well?! SHOULD HE? :eek6:

Given that thid is dead and the only action he'll see is badger/boar/beetle fun. :worthy: thats enough for some people like sean/alleandro who enjoy pve way too much, but for a db hungry bd I don't think so..

F.A.O. Banned People: don't post here, I am not encouraging you to post here, go away..
F.A.O. Alan: I have told all banned peeps not to post in this thread. :)

Enjoy folks, :drink:

Omfg , how can he play with such a shit ui setup and toa grphx . No no no, i vote delete aleven and quit game instead

Flintlock

Banned
Quite unsettling and even upsetting to visit this forum now. Hell it used to be so damn busy. Didn't seem that long ago either. You get the feeling that only a few are left on the eu servers now when visiting here. Even Thug's rants fail to get any attention - then again we are all fed up of him for sure (including me!). Getting back on subject if it wasn't for the likes of Al this section of Freddys would be even quieter than it is now. Is it really this dead now on this server?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
2 personalities just doesnt cut it in this day and age mate, get help seriously

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
Hey I ain't banned yet for being a Thug's spokesperson! Wot they sacked a lot of the mods or they realized that having a few peeps spouting rubbish is better than just 1 or 2 spouting sense? Lets face it more the merrier - more can look at the adverts for one thing.

Bah - a damn BD thinks he can take over as 'King of Thid' when the true 'King' - and the one and only 'King' - was the atipathis - eh the antipathisis - eh - well the opposite then of what a BD is all about? The 'King' would turn over in his grave if he was dead that is. Still lets face it there ain't any life on the Eu server now is there? Toa bollocks just isn't popular. The only server worth playing on now is the US one - Gareth. Just goes to show that peeps ain't really interested in 2 accounts and buffbots and toa etc etc. All they want is a bit of fun in ropey gear. The 'King - Thugs' could see this in a big way, and he could also see that with the advent of Toa Thid would eventually die a death. He was right yet again. Buffs and sc he could cope with but buffs, sc and toa rubbish put paid to him. Just wore him out very quickly. Nothing was fun anymore. It is like giving mouth to mouth to a very dead corpse on this forum and eu toa server. Lets face it classic is where it is at now. No buffbots and no fecking toa. You in luck cos Thugs hardly ever plays and never seriously. So your unbuffed and non toa alts should do well. Time to head out ombres. You just taking the piss here and hiding behind your uber gear.

Bet you are all missing a Thug's poem too!

to comment all this, ok, so far you complain about buffbots and toa, first of all, the new catacombs armor has same stats and its what is highly used in thid templates, i don't use toa armor or rogs in mine, classic ones with resists and catacombs with stats is easy enough to get, and secondly, you're claiming to be the king of a battleground you havent been in for what?2 years? you dont know what happens, you have never met me or anything, you cant comment a BD either because you don't know my play style, but most important of all, if i am not the king, then i sure know who would take the position, Dorimor has allways been a roglord <yes just quit the comeback shit now pwnguin> and wtfpwned 100 times more than you, even his cabalist i have seen rape you several times, aswell as ive seen screenshots of you dying several times in 1 vs 1's to Linked Chaos persons, so quit the whine and step aside as i said before, spin in the grave if you like, you're allready dead if you ask me and everyone else who played thid

liloe

It's my birthday today!
posting more or less bullshit we've allready heard before, thid is just a lower level without the never minding rr9+ people running around, atleast you have a chance here with good equipment and it doesnt matter about realm ranks, :puke:

Therefore it matters what class you play, is that any better? I played an RM in Thid for a long time but it became so boring with everyone running around in crap gear and those who don't dieing fast anyways. Was RC spec back then, so enough to even take on multiple enemies sometimes. Good gear +speed +pots was win.

Later I tried the same thing with a skald and oh surprise, it wasn't really hard aswell.

Lately I played a Shadowblade in Molvik and apart from some people I could take on most stuff, sometimes even 2v1, so please don't tell me it takes the uber supreme skill to play battlegrounds. Most of the time it's so straight forward. You know your abilities, you use them, you're stronger than your enemy => you win.

In 50 RvR you just have so much more possibilities, no matter if you play classic or ToA server. Sure there are some easier and some harder classes there aswell, but at least you have opponents instead of victims.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Therefore it matters what class you play, is that any better? I played an RM in Thid for a long time but it became so boring with everyone running around in crap gear and those who don't dieing fast anyways. Was RC spec back then, so enough to even take on multiple enemies sometimes. Good gear +speed +pots was win.

Later I tried the same thing with a skald and oh surprise, it wasn't really hard aswell.

Lately I played a Shadowblade in Molvik and apart from some people I could take on most stuff, sometimes even 2v1, so please don't tell me it takes the uber supreme skill to play battlegrounds. Most of the time it's so straight forward. You know your abilities, you use them, you're stronger than your enemy => you win.

In 50 RvR you just have so much more possibilities, no matter if you play classic or ToA server. Sure there are some easier and some harder classes there aswell, but at least you have opponents instead of victims.

Hearhear!

And now im gonna get flamed by a bonedancer. :/

Thid is a battleground. A place where several classes, mainly bonedancers, stealthers, friars and vamps can mindlessly farm all other classes

aika

Can't get enough of FH

Totally agree with that, just get sc and buffs and you can kill pretty much everything in Thid. And your char doesnt even have a 20% of his abilities.

Flintlock

Banned

Now that might be true to lots of you but Thugs didn't record such fights against poorly equipped alts. If he killed one of them and realized they were in poor gear or new then they wouldn't be attacked again. More likely Thugs would help them if they were in a spot of bother. No the fights he recorded - zillions - were when he took down much stronger opponents. Stronger in both gear and everything else. Big big difference between Thugs and the rest of you. Only fights you see of his in videos are when he fights sc'd and buffed players who at the best they can be, and he ,as always, is unbuffed. Also he used to fight them without crit attacks - just pure melee. Now that is and was fun for Thugs. Just try it why don't you? Make yourself purposely weaker than your enemy and then kill them. Then you know you are good :touch:.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Now that might be true to lots of you but Thugs didn't record such fights against poorly equipped alts. If he killed one of them and realized they were in poor gear or new then they wouldn't be attacked again. More likely Thugs would help them if they were in a spot of bother. No the fights he recorded - zillions - were when he took down much stronger opponents. Stronger in both gear and everything else. Big big difference between Thugs and the rest of you. Only fights you see of his in videos are when he fights sc'd and buffed players who at the best they can be, and he ,as always, is unbuffed. Also he used to fight them without crit attacks - just pure melee. Now that is and was fun for Thugs. Just try it why don't you? Make yourself purposely weaker than your enemy and then kill them. Then you know you are good :touch:.

thank you for explaining MY experience in thid, altho i wanted to play buffed but my pc culdnt support it, i would pwn you get over it....
i killed buffed players when unbuffed get over it.......
your shit get over it ........
you have multiple personalities and a drinking disorder GET OVER IT ...........
stop fuckin posting here please your doing my fuckin head in :m00:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
why, let him post!
Good entertainment on coffee breaks!

Alevenzzzzz

Banned

there is possibilities in thid, just because 80% of all players doesn't know how to play, but those who does can give you pretty much of a challenge, and what is so much more skillful in rvr these days? all the chances you have is either to find a fg, or just simply go out and die, i've been rvr'ing alot the recent 3-4 months nearly every day, and i haven't stand a chance solo, and aswell as when i was grouped we simply just zerged everything over, so my point is RvR doesnt necessarily give the same skills or anything, just another experience, red is dead, end of

and to comment it, rolling a 1hit class isnt hard, rolling a skald which can steamroll casters isnt hard either, rolling a runie which could mostly 1 hit free armor classes isnt hard either. roll a healer and you'd get my point.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
This whole thread is nothing but attention seeking meight.

It's like being at uni and you see the kiddos from kindergarden across the street wanting attention.

and ofc u give it to em....who's the attention seeker then mate - or im I way of here?:fluffle:

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BUMPETY BUMP BUMP MC BUMPERZ MC BUMPETY BUM BUMMERS BUMP BUMP

say it really fast and you'll get a small insight into the wonderful world of Sean

aleven is 50 yet? :cheers:

P.S. nice one trait u leg-end ;)

ttt

Banned
BUMPETY BUMP BUMP MC BUMPERZ MC BUMPETY BUM BUMMERS BUMP BUMP

say it really fast and you'll get a small insight into the wonderful world of Sean

aleven is 50 yet? :cheers:

P.S. nice one trait u leg-end ;)
dinged 50 and barely played him since.

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie

i dont get it... so is the person who posted this Thug or his mate ? bit confuzzled

in thugs videos i didnt think they were as good as ure making em out to be

sorry just my opinion

killerpen9uin

Banned
I personally think Aleven should have stayed in Thid - I'm not saying it's a complete waste of his achievements by dinging 50 but if he had stayed at Thidranki level he would have been even more special.

But it's his character and he can do what he wants with it. :)

ttt

Banned
I personally think Aleven should have stayed in Thid - I'm not saying it's a complete waste of his achievements by dinging 50 but if he had stayed at Thidranki level he would have been even more special.

But it's his character and he can do what he wants with it. :)
mebbeh but then turn it back to the fact that i'm not a role model <like i was to you, or so you said several times> and never really want to be it, i leveled it to 50 and removed armor yet to never play it again, i felt beaten as i now needed skills to compete so i logged back on my moc3lifetapeasymodeclassthatcanpwnanythingSM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom