Aleven ding 50?!

Should Aleven ding 50!?

• Ding 50 already f4t z3r9l!n9

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Nooo!! stay thid (give those badgers h3ll) / No care really..

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
does anyone even give two shits about watered-down pixels?

you do, else you wouldn\'t reply, basically a matter of fact in which way you give two shits instead, get your facts right first mr negative attention seeking little whining whore.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
and dont try it aleven, everyone knows that thugs is the true king of thidranki!

Jpawfop

Banned
and dont try it aleven, everyone knows that thugs is the true king of thidranki!

No title = no king.

Any active Thid player should atleast have a title as it's soo easy to get one. If you're not then you suck.

Thugs sucked. End of. :)

gohan

FH is my second home
No title = no king.

Any active Thid player should atleast have a title as it's soo easy to get one. If you're not then you suck.

Thugs sucked. End of. :)

lol when thugs was active the title wasnt implemented u fucktard, that like saying fadeh an phyco were shit mercs cos they have no titles

(not in any way am i comparing thugs to fadeh, jsut proving dori is thick as horse shit)

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
lol when thugs was active the title wasnt implemented u fucktard, that like saying fadeh an phyco were shit mercs cos they have no titles

(not in any way am i comparing thugs to fadeh, jsut proving dori is thick as horse shit)

can still be decent without a title yes, just that 99,9999999999% of all players that doesn\'t have one suck, and that fact is allready proven as most of thid has allways been seans 10000 alts, and you were just as much shit on your wanabee something hunter, i aint saying anything about overpowerness or underpowerness now, but truely every char takes its skill and i had that on bd. and to mention the thugs part

he was shit, watch his vids and the fact is proven, end of,i had a sb back then aswell in thid, no big deal, aswell as he couldn\'t beat more than 1 opponent at a time without dying, i never had a bot, neither did he, so? sb\'s is still an overpowered class dependant from what CS style you land on the person...and fadeh and phyco was decent aswell, no big deal tho, they knew how to play their class well, and ofc titles wasnt around at the time, but still i\'d say that there\'s persons who has done way better than them.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
comparing thugs to the best MA in OF, gw mate!

Flintlock

Banned
He was shit?

Oh dear! Looks like you have got the 'I am an extremely good player syndrome - eh far better than you lot syndrome that is'. Fecksake Al. If you want to prove a point do it like Thug's did. Play a purposely underpowered alt and then throw out the challenges. For godsake don't play a godamn bd that can rip through anything come what may. 'Shit' you call Thugs? Hell for months he held off all-comers whilst totally unbuffed as a soft and very squishy sb. He was taunting everyone to kill him and they couldn't. No-one has ever done so before and you can lay bets down that no-one will ever do so again playing such an alt. You King? Only when Thugs allowed you to be 'King' for a bit of fun on his part. Just to see the reaction of players. You have a great deal to prove I reckon in Thug's eyes.

Eh, wasn't Aika the one that played that souped up Merc? The one that destroyed everything but had to switch on dirty tricks to stay alive against Thugs. Who would have died if he had popped a health pot? Mmmm - I seem to remember watching some video about Thug's fight against you!

Everz

FH is my second home
you do, else you wouldn\'t reply, basically a matter of fact in which way you give two shits instead, get your facts right first mr negative attention seeking little whining whore.

ofc i care, that why the last time i played daoc eu must be cracking on for march 2006..

Flintlock

Banned
Alevenzzzzz eh?

Godsake Thugs would tear this guy a new arsehole without breaking a sweat as long as they played the same type of alt. Failing that he reckons he could take him down whilst playing an opposing stealther. The type that has failed to do so uptil now. Thugs reckons nothing could stand upto a full scale attack from a either a slash or thrust inf - which is a bd weaker too? High poison - run through - backstab- heal potions - Aleven would be face down for sure - whilst unbuffed too!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Godsake Thugs would tear this guy a new arsehole without breaking a sweat as long as they played the same type of alt. Failing that he reckons he could take him down whilst playing an opposing stealther. The type that has failed to do so uptil now. Thugs reckons nothing could stand upto a full scale attack from a either a slash or thrust inf - which is a bd weaker too? High poison - run through - backstab- heal potions - Aleven would be face down for sure - whilst unbuffed too!

tried and failed, stop talking about yourself in 3rd person its sad, get a life, get a job, get some fuckin sex or something, your 50 for fuck sake do you actually have a family or have they all disowned you because your the "sad/depressed uncle" ?

complete tosser :m00:

Flintlock

Banned
tried and failed, stop talking about yourself in 3rd person its sad, get a life, get a job, get some fuckin sex or something, your 50 for fuck sake do you actually have a family or have they all disowned you because your the "sad/depressed uncle" ?

complete tosser :m00:

You mean you tried to kill Al - but Thugs ain't tried. 2 very different tries. Anyways if it wasn't for Al on these Forums - and I suppose you - they would have been shut down by now. As for Thugs having a life he has a very full life. Not enough hours in the day for him and the future is looking very bright. Why being 50 seems to bother you I am not sure. The other part about 3rd person? Well I ain't Thugs cos if I said I was Thugs I would be instantly banned - which is what has happened to Thugs every time he has stuck is face on this forum for ages- so there is no way I am Thugs but a spokesman for him. Probably Thugs won't show for a long time again now as booze is off the menu for him.

Where are Aleven's films by the way? These are really sort after and in short supply. 'King of Thid' all this time and nothing to show for it bar for some Freddy posts - which will die a death for sure. There are sites now - one in particular - that is thriving and old videos as well as new are very much in demand. Without some footage of Aleven's exploits he will end up even sadder than Thugs. At least Thugs can show how he used to play - what is Aleven going to do? Where are yours too Sean?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
You mean you tried to kill Al - but Thugs ain't tried. 2 very different tries. Anyways if it wasn't for Al on these Forums - and I suppose you - they would have been shut down by now. As for Thugs having a life he has a very full life. Not enough hours in the day for him and the future is looking very bright. Why being 50 seems to bother you I am not sure. The other part about 3rd person? Well I ain't Thugs cos if I said I was Thugs I would be instantly banned - which is what has happened to Thugs every time he has stuck is face on this forum for ages- so there is no way I am Thugs but a spokesman for him. Probably Thugs won't show for a long time again now as booze is off the menu for him.

Where are Aleven's films by the way? These are really sort after and in short supply. 'King of Thid' all this time and nothing to show for it bar for some Freddy posts - which will die a death for sure. There are sites now - one in particular - that is thriving and old videos as well as new are very much in demand. Without some footage of Aleven's exploits he will end up even sadder than Thugs. At least Thugs can show how he used to play - what is Aleven going to do? Where are yours too Sean?

yawn i really cba to read your posts anymore thugs....
me and aleven dont make videos as were not sad old men
besides all you did when playin was strafe and reapply poisons, mucho skillz there you fanny :m00:

Flintlock

Banned
yawn i really cba to read your posts anymore thugs....
me and aleven dont make videos as were not sad old men
besides all you did when playin was strafe and reapply poisons, mucho skillz there you fanny :m00:

Oh dear. I can see now why you are not a very good player m8. Am pretty sure Thugs would have destroyed you for sure. You ain't got the brain power to cope with Thugs. He ate people like you over and over - just fodder.

So playing an underpowered (on purpose) - no toa - no crit - sb doesn't take more skill than playing a souped up (big time) bd who hits the lifetap button over and over. Godknows how tough Aleven's alt is in a top notch sc suit along with buffs and toa bonuses etc. Get real m8.

Your loss by not making films and it will come back at you and Aleven big time later on. Who is going to remember him in a short while? Just a few films is all it would take. Bonkers not to be making them with all the posts on this forum. Thugs has probably over 50 short films. More than enough to prove to anyone that he could play well. Aleven and you? Take your word for it? Yeah sure. Take it from me in a years or 2 time they will still be posting about Thugs on here as his films are readily available. Aleven and you will just disappear like a bad smell :touch:.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Oh dear. I can see now why you are not a very good player m8. Am pretty sure Thugs would have destroyed you for sure. You ain't got the brain power to cope with Thugs. He ate people like you over and over - just fodder.

So playing an underpowered (on purpose) - no toa - no crit - sb doesn't take more skill than playing a souped up (big time) bd who hits the lifetap button over and over. Godknows how tough Aleven's alt is in a top notch sc suit along with buffs and toa bonuses etc. Get real m8.

Your loss by not making films and it will come back at you and Aleven big time later on. Who is going to remember him in a short while? Just a few films is all it would take. Bonkers not to be making them with all the posts on this forum. Thugs has probably over 50 short films. More than enough to prove to anyone that he could play well. Aleven and you? Take your word for it? Yeah sure. Take it from me in a years or 2 time they will still be posting about Thugs on here as his films are readily available. Aleven and you will just disappear like a bad smell :touch:.

you really are a sad fucker aint you, i really dont care if i get remembered its a fuckin computer game :eek7:
you have never seen me play hence why you keep saying shit about BD's...... what a fanny.....
i played with shitty templates that didnt cost any more than 1p and i never played buffed unless running in groups, i killed people because i leant to play my class
all you did was abuse the game mechanics and used pots
i played for a laugh with mates, i wasnt a hardcore geek like you and your old enough to be my grandad
like i have stated many a times before, get a fucking life you sad old twat :m00:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Oh dear! Looks like you have got the 'I am an extremely good player syndrome - eh far better than you lot syndrome that is'. Fecksake Al. If you want to prove a point do it like Thug's did. Play a purposely underpowered alt and then throw out the challenges. For godsake don't play a godamn bd that can rip through anything come what may. 'Shit' you call Thugs? Hell for months he held off all-comers whilst totally unbuffed as a soft and very squishy sb. He was taunting everyone to kill him and they couldn't. No-one has ever done so before and you can lay bets down that no-one will ever do so again playing such an alt. You King? Only when Thugs allowed you to be 'King' for a bit of fun on his part. Just to see the reaction of players. You have a great deal to prove I reckon in Thug's eyes.

Eh, wasn't Aika the one that played that souped up Merc? The one that destroyed everything but had to switch on dirty tricks to stay alive against Thugs. Who would have died if he had popped a health pot? Mmmm - I seem to remember watching some video about Thug's fight against you!

I only fought you 1 time when my merc was in Thid, and i like 3 shot you:(

Flintlock

Banned
I only fought you 1 time when my merc was in Thid, and i like 3 shot you:(

You are a weird lot. Thugs remembers losing lots of times against that horrible merc you created - and so did every other person that attempted to take you on. But Thugs thought hard about how to kill you and what happened? You would have died if he had popped a pot or you hadn't decided to use dirty tricks to stay alive. You died straight after he did. Now that is when you met Thugs and he was using his brain. Trouble was he had taken a break and was too slow taking potions so didn't even bother during the fight or he would have beaten you outright. You might have forgotten but Thugs always keeps his taped fights. You were well dead in this:

Thugs VS Syv

Not good is it from your point of view. Unbeatable crush merc. Just a damn pity Thugs never finished you off good and proper cos you were there for the taking.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
My mercs name is in my sig, Twinsun, so bad try there thugs!

Flintlock

Banned
My mercs name is in my sig, Twinsun, so bad try there thugs!

Well the only other merc that caused Thugs real bother was Iodaren - another crush merc - and he very nearly ate dirt too. Thugs has the video of that fight also. No other merc caused Thugs any bother and he killed loads. He can't remember any Twinsun merc unless it was to the end of his playing days when he was drunk a lot and running around in 80% quality gear for a laugh. Only the times when Thugs ruled Thid count as he was on the ball then. After that he more or less retired and just had fun.

Alevenzzzzz

Banned

heh, tis fun rly, as you post like thugs was your friend. BEEP. thugs has no friends, end of, and to answer your question about putting my face down, get back ingame, you get buffs aswell and runthrough all you like, my 2 healer pets and lifetap will put you down and i won\'t even get close to 50%, before you ever quote this, i wan\'t to have a duel with you first, don\'t even get onto this forum before you can proove that you\'re actually as good as you\'re claiming, my title says it all, i killed more than you have, i have played more than you have, i have archeived more than you have, end of, you\'re seeking your own doom if you wana face me, i might just have gotten a nerf, but i aint jack shit to put down with 50% hp back every8 sec + heal pots.....
back on topic, do you dare to try? or are you just another of those chickens who claims to beat me but when it comes to all they cant do shit anyways? xDDD

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Am pretty sure Thugs would have destroyed you for sure. You ain't got the brain power to cope with Thugs.

LOL everybody tore through sean... its not a big deal or some great achievement, hell even the clicking beetles had their fun with em every now and again. :worthy:

But seriously tho take this thugs love fest into some allyway and have your fun with it, coz like sean said in that chav way that he does.. "bored" :m00:

imo you make your posts shorter! there waaaaaaaaaaay to dam long that everybody looses interest within a few lines (Just a thought tho) :)

BIG UP to sean & his chav mates :drink:

Flintlock

Banned
heh, tis fun rly, as you post like thugs was your friend. BEEP. thugs has no friends, end of, and to answer your question about putting my face down, get back ingame, you get buffs aswell and runthrough all you like, my 2 healer pets and lifetap will put you down and i won\'t even get close to 50%, before you ever quote this, i wan\'t to have a duel with you first, don\'t even get onto this forum before you can proove that you\'re actually as good as you\'re claiming, my title says it all, i killed more than you have, i have played more than you have, i have archeived more than you have, end of, you\'re seeking your own doom if you wana face me, i might just have gotten a nerf, but i aint jack shit to put down with 50% hp back every8 sec + heal pots.....
back on topic, do you dare to try? or are you just another of those chickens who claims to beat me but when it comes to all they cant do shit anyways? xDDD

The enormous difference between you and Thugs is very much evident in that reply. You have all the trappings - good suit - buffs - toa bonuses probably buffed boosts too. Thugs also played buffed once and the Forum went mental saying buffs were doing the killing. What did Thugs do? Dropped the buffs and killed them again thus silencing them once and for all. You on the other hand wouldn't even think of doing such a thing. No-one can say that Thugs couldn't play his class right as he gave everyone he took on a massive advantage - buffs. Can you ever do the same? By the way can scouts take you out now? Bet that would upset you bigtime - too far away to lifetap.

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Why shuld he lvl to 50 tbh , he has shitloads of 50s and RvR's regular on them anyway , i wont post them for people that dont know cos hed kick my ass to kingdom come and i dont think the alliance im in would apreciate it lolz

But yeah, keep him in Thid u fat chump , hell who knows, if they ever do cluster us with avalon (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HOOHOHOHHO HHEHEHE) then Thid may pick up again. You put a shitload of time into that easymode crap class and all them e-peen titles, why waste that , thatd be like deleting (24 now megameights) lvl 50s like some cock i know .

I voted stay , if u need someone to fight ill roll an ice therg on alb and stalk u

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
The enormous difference between you and Thugs is very much evident in that reply. You have all the trappings - good suit - buffs - toa bonuses probably buffed boosts too. Thugs also played buffed once and the Forum went mental saying buffs were doing the killing. What did Thugs do? Dropped the buffs and killed them again thus silencing them once and for all. You on the other hand wouldn't even think of doing such a thing. No-one can say that Thugs couldn't play his class right as he gave everyone he took on a massive advantage - buffs. Can you ever do the same? By the way can scouts take you out now? Bet that would upset you bigtime - too far away to lifetap.

i aint upset, im laughing at you that you think that you're any good, you're telling me that i would never dream of dropping my buffs? why am i playing on a 512 ram laptop with shit gfx card then? ask dori, toxic, pudz, sean, well nearly most who has ever been in Clueless, in the past 4 years i have been in thid i havent logged a bot on more than 10 times atleast, 6 months ago i bought this laptop <as i cba to go buy a well good pc etc etc for shitloads of money> so it takes me like 2-3 attempts to get a bot on, when that happens, i have to alt tab once in a while to make sure it doesnt LD, and to comment the toa bonuses, all toa bonuses you can get is magic damage and buff bonus and debuff bonuses and such, i dont have any of those, my BD is focused on truely HP to make me half invinceble to most thid classes, then again, as i said before you can have your go at me, you cant put me down and you just wont face it you old man, i'll sit back again and smile every time you reply and think you're worth something, because no matter what you think, or anybody thinks, i will allways be the true King of Thidranki, my title says it all, my experience says it all, now, let the whine begin. you're an ended chapter, so step aside like the other retards who tried to put me down and cry some more because you were never able to archeive something decent.. end of, :flame:

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
if it wasn't for the fact that it's 3am atm i'd bother to read all this , any volunteers to update me on what's going on here? like very shortly etc :p

Jpawfop

Banned
Aleven - 22,000 kills
Thugs - <2000 kills

I think the evidence speaks for itself. :)

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
if it wasn't for the fact that it's 3am atm i'd bother to read all this , any volunteers to update me on what's going on here? like very shortly etc :p

Ok so basically, Story so far..

*Aleven considered dinging 50,
*Retards who are still bitter about getting chained by him replied
*Thugs created a FH account (flintlock) to slobber random shite who knows wtf about
*Sean graced us with his presence
*Dori slammed Thugs as did quite a few peeps
*knighthood changed to sparklehorse
*Sean got sacked from maccy d's and currently claiming job seekers allowance, He also temp'd thugs with a :drink: who knows how thats turned out

Let the adventure continue?!..

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I honestly find thid a bit of a joke sometimes.. I played a few hours and got my newly rolled SM in freebie gear to 24 and 1L4 without hassle :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom