To Aleven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Please delete that silly Troll

There just isn't enough players in Thid to get together the 4+ grp needed to take out your char, surely you must be bored shitless just mashing lifetap, I mean really why don't we all just roll a BD and have a wankoff on Od's.

Admit now that is entirely feasible to win a 2-1 match in Thid with that char wearing a fuckin blindfold and just listening for an attack..pressing stick, lifetap..lifetap.

He's in there now by himself, buffed to fuck with a character that Mythic decided to empower with attributes that are totally out of whack with the game dynamics, he might as well be level 40.

I log in , it's just me, I see Aleven..I log off.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie

There just isn't enough players in Thid to get together the 4+ grp needed to take out your char, surely you must be bored shitless just mashing lifetap, I mean really why don't we all just roll a BD and have a wankoff on Od's.

Admit now that is entirely feasible to win a 2-1 match in Thid with that char wearing a fuckin blindfold and just listening for an attack..pressing stick, lifetap..lifetap.

He's in there now by himself, buffed to fuck with a character that Mythic decided to empower with attributes that are totally out of whack with the game dynamics, he might as well be level 40.

I log in , it's just me, I see Aleven..I log off.

He sucks, and is easy to kill!

Job

Acyually ..yes a piece of piss.

That's why I've seen him beat 4 players without ever going below 50% health.

He's destined to beat you, the numbers are way-way in his favour.

It's a mathamatical certainty, only a stealther can 1-1 him, and he has to be very lucky.

They should give Theurgs a special 'BD only' ability

Let you run up 8 ice pets then click to start them all attacking at once :)

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
The other night him and 2 other mids were sitting near the pond, i think he was afk but i spammed loads of air pets and took him down. That made me smile. I was lvl 22. His mates then gang banged me. That is all.

seanysux

Banned

There just isn\'t enough players in Thid to get together the 4+ grp needed to take out your char, surely you must be bored shitless just mashing lifetap, I mean really why don\'t we all just roll a BD and have a wankoff on Od\'s.

He\'s in there now by himself, buffed to fuck with a character that Mythic decided to empower with attributes that are totally out of whack with the game dynamics, he might as well be level 40.

I log in , it\'s just me, I see Aleven..I log off.
now that you say it, its those whine threads that makes me stay on my BD, everytime i know someone half cries and bites the dust i smile and just enjoy that i can piss the realm off that\'s killing the entire game, so no, i won\'t stop before i\'ve done my community service, clean up those filthy albs and watch you cry some more, now i know there will be more whine inc but seriously the more you whine the more i smile, so keep it coming my dear friends

Your dearestly Aleven King of Thid

Thadius

Part of the furniture
now that you say it, its those whine threads that makes me stay on my BD, everytime i know someone half cries and bites the dust i smile and just enjoy that i can piss the realm off that\'s killing the entire game, so no, i won\'t stop before i\'ve done my community service, clean up those filthy albs and watch you cry some more, now i know there will be more whine inc but seriously the more you whine the more i smile, so keep it coming my dear friends

Your dearestly Aleven King of Thid

Your getting hit with the nerf stick! :D

You will probably qq and quit when you get yourt nerf, you probably suck on your other chars

seanysux

Banned
Your getting hit with the nerf stick! :D

You will probably qq and quit when you get yourt nerf, you probably suck on your other chars

hehe its fun you go like QQQQQQ your getting nerf hahaha your gonna quit, you think im just a fotm roller i guess but then again no, im not quitting just because of that, why would i leave my huge ego be just because some tard thinks i would quit? :) its just another challenge, and yet another oppotunity for me to kill retards like you

Thadius

Part of the furniture
its just another challenge, and yet another oppotunity for me to kill retards like you

Good luck, dont even play Dyvet anymore!

If I did, would rather cap out of the 4th lowest BG and do some REAL realm vs realming

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So some bridge strafing idiot playing a BD is the king of thid now? Wow, the place has become something...

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah ya OP'ed BD comon all WhineOn he cant be killed.

I came ........................ u Was left wanting

the BD is pretty evenly matched

aint a flame or piss take outta aleven, is a piss take outta the rest of ya

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
hehe its fun you go like QQQQQQ your getting nerf hahaha your gonna quit, you think im just a fotm roller i guess but then again no, im not quitting just because of that, why would i leave my huge ego be just because some tard thinks i would quit? :) its just another challenge, and yet another oppotunity for me to kill retards like you

It's funny to hear a BD use the phrase "yet another challenge" when the class is the most op and skilless class in BG's, where exactly is the challenge in the first place? I could teach my cat to tap, tap, strafe, strafe, tap, tap, /rude, /laugh.

Oh, and if you don't know what QQ means, don't use it...QQQQQQ only works if he has 6 eyes ;)

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
To aleven,

ROLFCOPTERS are banned while playin LeThid

ALso tell these "legends" to LeChillax :wanker:

P.S. <3 your work aleven, keep it up or ill get trait, me, alleandro and sean to steam roll you.. like the old times.

Enjoy folks :drink:

keep it real and troll it up as always!

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
I don't get how people say "His a n00b" Yet they hardly ever get him below 50%...People saying only a stealther can Kill him 1vs1 ZOMG AIR THEURG! is like one of the only classes iv seen kill him :) (Flowerbomb no armor=kill aleven) Air pet = stun =aleven fucked :D Ofc ure get the resists etc etc but still

Manisch his earnd his titles How many Other BD's have you seen in thid ? iv seen loadss and some are tempd Yet they still can't do what aleven does Whys that ? cos they have no skill perhaps ?

P.S. Manisch arent you ban ?
Shadow.X

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
I don't get how people say "His a n00b" Yet they hardly ever get him below 50%...People saying only a stealther can Kill him 1vs1 ZOMG AIR THEURG! is like one of the only classes iv seen kill him :) (Flowerbomb no armor=kill aleven) Air pet = stun =aleven fucked :D Ofc ure get the resists etc etc but still

Manisch his earnd his titles How many Other BD's have you seen in thid ? iv seen loadss and some are tempd Yet they still can't do what aleven does Whys that ? cos they have no skill perhaps ?

P.S. Manisch arent you ban ?
Shadow.X

could you be more up his alevens ass shadow? you dont have to worry about him wtf ownin you now coz u dont play anymore.. :p

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
roll a BM lvl 24 any 24 cd 24 blunt

tripple wield sidestun hes dead less whining
PA with disease counter strafe dead
not exactly hard...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Aleven I love you and I do think you are The King of Thidranki!

Simply because you spared my reaver once or twice and /hug'd me and you make all the noobs whine which is just pure class :D

Aleven is like Horner without the DI bot in Thidranki.. He kills everybody and everybody hates him!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
A decent Bard+BM duo can kill him nps ...

Pity no Decent players in thid atm :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven I love you and I do think you are The King of Thidranki!

Simply because you spared my reaver once or twice and /hug'd me and you make all the noobs whine which is just pure class :D

Aleven is like Horner without the DI bot in Thidranki.. He kills everybody and everybody hates him!

Horner...kills people? :eek7:

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
As if you werent oped enough you need a bodyguard to help you? Come on at least fight me 1 v1

Job

Well yes, even a buffed BD can be beaten with a few good players and suitable classes, but the point of the thread was that the BG is so empty now you rarely get enough Albs to put it together so surely it must be boring for you as well.

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
fireisfun doesnt play anymore unless i can grp, without mezz its impossible to take you down. Ill see you on my theurg. And less /emote spam please, its just childish :)

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
ALEVEN SUCK COCK:worthy: fuck tard !!! :england: happy now ^_^?:m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom