Aleven ding 50?!

Should Aleven ding 50!?

• Ding 50 already f4t z3r9l!n9

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Nooo!! stay thid (give those badgers h3ll) / No care really..

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Well?! SHOULD HE? :eek6:

Given that thid is dead and the only action he'll see is badger/boar/beetle fun. :worthy: thats enough for some people like sean/alleandro who enjoy pve way too much, but for a db hungry bd I don't think so..

F.A.O. Banned People: don't post here, I am not encouraging you to post here, go away..
F.A.O. Alan: I have told all banned peeps not to post in this thread. :)

Enjoy folks, :drink:

Attachments

• Aleven.jpg
    Aleven.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 216

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
delete and come US :m00:

why would i join a chav, a retard, and a wanabee me on american servers?

ps, i voted no, because i find myself necessary in thid :<

and btw alan, delete meh account this time, i probably won\'t stay in thid and then i wont read this forum either ;)

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
why would i join a chav, a retard, and a wanabee me on american servers?

ps, i voted no, because i find myself necessary in thid :<

and btw alan, delete meh account this time, i probably won\'t stay in thid and then i wont read this forum either ;)

pfft we never said join us (btw alleandro is the retard in case any where wondering)
Roll an alb/mid so we cn steam roll you..

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
pfft we never said join us (btw alleandro is the retard in case any where wondering)
Roll an alb/mid so we cn steam roll you..

once an irish chav, allways an irish chav, all you can do is drink and after you puked on your keyboard you can\'t fucking hit anything, i\'ll rape you with any toon i\'ll log, and ill probably get to US on alb acc if i do tbh

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
once an irish chav, allways an irish chav, all you can do is drink and after you puked on your keyboard you can\'t fucking hit anything, i\'ll rape you with any toon i\'ll log, and ill probably get to US on alb acc if i do tbh

lvl 1 elementalist using hax ftw then?! If you go alb you'll be yet another tard for the hib/mid zergs to rape.
Careful now any min now my chav mates knobhood and seanynocock will b along to fuk u rite up.
cant type anymore, that cheap cider i stole form the offy is all over my keyboard now all i can about do is hit my qb button for LOLtap..

owned :)

I enjoy ch34p cider j00 cn tooooooo!! :drink:

gohan

FH is my second home
aleven couldnt handle it out side a BG i think even leivrick would be to challenging as assasens will have CD and thier a few artis to be had, it will get far to complecated for his 1 button mind to handle

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
My young padawan Aleven, I've seen you come of age through the years we have played together. I've seen you reach MS and master the BD class through my teaching. I've seen you overtake me and seen you blossom through the things I have taught you.

I have given you so much advise but the best piece I can give you is that great players come and go, but legends stay forever and their names are echoed for eternity.

One day our time will come, one day Clueless' BDs will taste Alb and Hib blood, but until then, rest Aleven, he deserves it :)

dori you are and always have been a top knotch ****, get a fuckin life......
on topic aleven ding 50 so you can steamrolled it will be funny to read the threads on FH

...............................:m00:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Try to level, try "real" RvR.

Thid is a place you go when you want to chainfarm people while wearing low level rogs and freebies as a lvl 20.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Didnt he already try real RvR? tried to zerg a duo down with a fg and still lost?

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
aleven couldnt handle it out side a BG i think even leivrick would be to challenging as assasens will have CD and thier a few artis to be had, it will get far to complecated for his 1 button mind to handle

funny now you mention it, ofc i could handle it outside bg when you think about it, now that darkness bd\'s are the megafotm in real rvr i could just go easymode again and zerg people down in random pug groups

and second raven, why would i try to beat down a duo with a fg? i guess youre pointing it out from the view of an older thread where we were 3 splitted up groups who came in an interval of 30 minutes or so? just another attention seeking person and ill let him have that, you know what kids seek sometimes..

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
funny now you mention it, ofc i could handle it outside bg when you think about it, now that darkness bd\'s are the megafotm in real rvr i could just go easymode again and zerg people down in random pug groups

and second raven, why would i try to beat down a duo with a fg? i guess youre pointing it out from the view of an older thread where we were 3 splitted up groups who came in an interval of 30 minutes or so? just another attention seeking person and ill let him have that, you know what kids seek sometimes..

This whole thread is nothing but attention seeking meight.

It's like being at uni and you see the kiddos from kindergarden across the street wanting attention.

gohan

FH is my second home
I'm guessing this is just a spiteful and jealous post like most of your other ones? You can't handle it that you didn't manage to get the Thid glory that you so desperately sought. Whereas Aleven will be known forever, you're just another random.

indeed i want to be rembered foreva for a BG, that a spent an amazing 1-2 hours in every other wekk desperatly trying to gain regonition.

i played thid for fun, an never once did i claim skill, other people claimed it on my behalf but i never said it myself

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Don't worry about Raven Alevenmate, he's still bitter after we farmed his Heretic in Thid.

yes i guess he is :m00: your a faggot dorimor, i love the fact you said WE raped YOUR heretic, clearly stating you needed 2v1 to kill it...... oh shit wait i forgot, your shitty bd with no skillz in lvl 20 aurulite armour couldnt/wouldnt go anywhere without aleven because you just died :wij:

fag

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven - you've been in thid for so long, it wouldn't be right to see you at level 25 or more really.. ATM the vote is 10/10 because I voted for you to stay

Stay there and be inactive rather than level out, or just move to US/Freeshards/Other level 50 chars like most other people :)

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
ello peeps, dori u bum boy :)
/worship cynith and the new moan moan thread ftw
incase u aint noticed he got a decent SM btw jsut to point out and wud prob rape u all with the mocloltap so id ssh

TOXIC FTW

Traitin out! <swig on that cider>

Chardon

Fledgling Freddie
Nahh i dont think so would be a shame not to see the f4t troll get his next title :worthy:

Flintlock

Banned
I reckon Aleven will rule at level 50 no prob. If you can do so against highly twinked multiple alts at Thid level you can do so anywhere. The guy needs some recognition for sure.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
ello peeps, dori u bum boy :)
/worship cynith and the new moan moan thread ftw
incase u aint noticed he got a decent SM btw jsut to point out and wud prob rape u all with the mocloltap so id ssh

TOXIC FTW

Traitin out! <swig on that cider>

how brown is your nose really :O:O
fuckin arselicker

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Nahh i dont think so would be a shame not to see the f4t troll get his next title :worthy:

whos he gonna kill to gain this title ???
chain farm one of your alts from another realm ??? doubt it

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
whos he gonna kill to gain this title ???
chain farm one of your alts from another realm ??? doubt it

The point exactly I think... if he dont level he wont get any more titles as thid are dead (in his eyes) ...

I'm not playing there atm either but as 46% of the others I'm voting for him to stay (taking it to 50/50 again) ... but hey! Do what you want tho... would be a shame to see it anywhere but thid tho ...

Had some great fights vs u all... good fun... just wanted to say thx to ya all for that! Briliant!
Have a good time ya all!

Cheers and /hug,
Squirrel

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I reckon Aleven will rule at level 50 no prob. If you can do so against highly twinked multiple alts at Thid level you can do so anywhere. The guy needs some recognition for sure.

Bonedancers are not the hardest class to play... :rolleyes:

Anyone that says that there is skill involve seriously needs thier head examined.

gohan

FH is my second home
Bonedancers are not the hardest class to play... :rolleyes:

Anyone that says that there is skill involve seriously needs thier head examined.

flintlock is a new account "fledgling freddie"

so he's probly an alt account of doricunt or aleven

if he's not hes just a prat either way his post doesnt count as anything more than a +1

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
flintlock is a new account "fledgling freddie"

so he's probly an alt account of doricunt or aleven

if he's not hes just a prat either way his post doesnt count as anything more than a +1

Dear Gohan,

Aleven - King of Thidranki

Everz

FH is my second home
does anyone even give two shits about watered-down pixels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom