Album of the year....so far?

M

~Mobius~

Man, have you heard the music? It makes me feel so...something. I wish I lived in a place like that, technology and guns and stuff sucks.
The music is SO good, its just brilliant.

R

Rekin

Guns don't suck, mainly as Arnie with an minigun could probably wipe out BOTH sides in the battle of Helm's Deep. And then we wouldn't have to endure another 3 hour Lord of the Rings film.

Damn you Tolkein why didn't you put Miniguns and Terminators in LOTR. A Damn fine oppertunity missed.

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Rekin
Guns don't suck, mainly as Arnie with an minigun could probably wipe out BOTH sides in the battle of Helm's Deep. And then we wouldn't have to endure another 3 hour Lord of the Rings film.

Damn you Tolkein why didn't you put Miniguns and Terminators in LOTR. A Damn fine oppertunity missed.

No way, for starters Legolas would've spotted him a mile off. Then its just a simple arrow to the heart. Or Gandalf could just remove the gun from his hand with his speshul magic.

R

Rekin

Yer, but the Terminator is a machine. Arrows to the heart don't work on it, and I doubt Gandalf's madic would either. Not after Arnie pumps hundreds of bullets into him anyway.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Rekin
Yer, but the Terminator is a machine. Arrows to the heart don't work on it, and I doubt Gandalf's madic would either. Not after Arnie pumps hundreds of bullets into him anyway.
A sneaky Hobbit would just creep up behind him and switch him off. Dunno why no-one ever went for the off switch in any of the three Terminator films to be honest.

Anyway this is the music forum, not film forum. Take this discussion elsewhere.

R

Rekin

Sorry for comitting the cardinal sin of going off-topic, I mean that never happens round here.

Anyway, bought another contender for album of the year today. Outkast - Speakerboxx/The Love Below. I've only listened to the Love Below so far and it's pretty uber.

Users who are viewing this thread