Albs

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Ketinna said:
so you were overpowered when rolling sorce or what are you saying?
since these are the changes done to a sorce since the start of daoc :/

when i rolled my sorc , we didnt have even bolt range mezz . just for the record

as far as that post i made , was jsut a reply taht those arent the things that make a sorc overpowered ... matter spec ownz? wtf

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
saitoh said:
179 baseline lifetap? what about sm's lifetap ?
charm restrictions removed? NERF IT ASAP
mezz reduce shield is nice :)
group demezz chant...does shit, noone uses it... ffs
debuffes made instant.. get a grip m8 all the stat debuff in 3 realms are instat
dd+snare in matter line JUST ROFL , thnk god for u im not respecing to matter then ?

Woah, cool down :)

I was just pointing out changes that were made to the sorc class in the past as one poster wrote he couldn't remember any change but the range increase on AE mez and was challenging the idea that sorcs were pretty gimp once.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Equendil said:
Woah, cool down :)

I was just pointing out changes that were made to the sorc class in the past as one poster wrote he couldn't remember any change but the range increase on AE mez and was challenging the idea that sorcs were pretty gimp once.

oops , sorry ><

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
This has to be the funniest whine thread i've ever read... maybe not... Grow up Brite

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Here I've spent loads of saying the opposite and what do I get in return :(

xDDD

Didn't mean posts like yours since you show some sense, you ugly blue thing!

Brite

Banned
Zebolt said:
Oh yeh Brite Mr Expert on DAoC chars, Brite you dont know shit :rolleyes:

You say you are "handy" in zergs, but yet you wield the two of best ability ever made by Mythic against zergs.

If you need to use one half of your powerbar to kill one person I'm amazed that you are RR7. And to say that you blow a 10 pots every day, whats that? 10 pots is nothing ^^

I haven't mentioned in any of my posts that I want BD's to be nerfed, have I? Yet you are so frightened of it every time someone mention the BD in a way to describe them as good.

You say your nukes ain't good enough? Well face this, you got the exact same nukes as SM's and I don't see them whining about dmg, since they know they got other things that are good that they don't deserve to have the best dmg nuking class.

You have a pet that can style, I've seen a juggernaughted BD pet do a styled double hit for 1400 dmg. Yes I know thats a rare sight but at least you got a pet that can interupt. You got two healers that can heal you and ofc they can't keep you alive against another caster since they aren't as good as the healer class which barely can at times.

And to even complain about the dmg on an instant lifetap is just silly xD

I started to compare my class to yours but I got to depressed so I stopped :p

why are you amazed im rr7 if i use half a power bar to take down one person ? you havnt played a bd so you dont know what it takes ? and i didnt mean 10 power pots i meant a whole bag as in 8 x 4 or whatever it is, and im solo almost always, if grouped would probabaly be more

And you attitude that the BD is overpowered this which is basicly saying nerf it in as many words ? and maybe SMs dont complain about dark nukes if they are supp beacuse there do loads of damage with pbaoe and if your on about speccing dark they do a hell of a lot more damage

I know BDs sound amazing on paper but its not all roses as i have described and as i said id prefer a hard nuker

As for me not knowing anything about chars is rediulous, i have tried almost every char, i like to know what im fighting and what tricks they can pull out of the bag and know almost everything about most charecters

but ofc im still a 1 button spamming noob that doesnt know what hes doing or what hes on about

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
As for me not knowing anything about chars is rediulous, i have tried almost every char, i like to know what im fighting and what tricks they can pull out of the bag and know almost everything about most charecters

Whats my characters second name then o_O

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
I know BDs sound amazing on paper but its not all roses as i have described and as i said id prefer a hard nuker

aye crappy class, wonder how anyone can still play a bd, rm with hard nukes rox so much more

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
got to agree with brite

after tonights performance brite is totally right .....
20 deaths to 2 death blows..

say no more

jamie

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
but ofc im still a 1 button spamming noob that doesnt know what hes doing or what hes on about

havent ever seen you use root...only time i saw a bonedancer root tbh ever was like 2 years ago when Groborthir ran around

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

Did you read up on classes before or after you were accusing Carpp of cheating for using DD's?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
why are you amazed im rr7 if i use half a power bar to take down one person ? you havnt played a bd so you dont know what it takes ?
Yes, I have a lvl 50 BD thank you and played a friends rr8 BD on excal. And I sure didn't use half my power bar for one guy. I took down a fg low RR albs with TWF, Negative Maelstrom and Allure of Death on excal and I had 10% power left xD

Brite said:
And you attitude that the BD is overpowered this which is basicly saying nerf it in as many words ?
Why would I want a char of my own realm I have no fear in ever meeting and I use in my guild grp setup nerfed? It's great to have an overpowered class in your grp/realm, that makes things a lot easier, but I can still think ppl have to admitt that their own class is infact overpowered somtimes and don't whine over silly things like my insta lifetap does too little dmg :p

Brite said:
So do I so I play RM, you should too if you feel that way. BD's ain't any less OPed tho ^^

Brite said:
Spot the sarcasm, I typed allmost exactly as you in the first sentence and I had to put in something so I said daoc chars. It's just as rediculous to say I don't know anything about BD's :rolleyes:

Brite said:
You sure fool me sometimes with your posts :m00:

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
lol at this thread and brite's whining...

please don't do something that puts me at a disadvantage, im a bonedancer i need loving ...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
ohhh yes good ol brite and his cheesy attempts at ruining lottos by spamming while dead :>

minstrelwithpetreporter.jpg

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Still waiting for you to talk about the facts you mentioned.
Here's some for you meanwhile: Last night me and the group I was in spent 3 hours at Brynja Bridge, more or less constantly outnumbered by mids, with a hunter/sb zerg as hell.
What made us win most of the time? The long range mez or the reaverbomb I used 1 time?
(Hint: some people had no idea what teamplay was, and it wasn't us)
Aye - huntergroups really rock ! Teamplay for win !

Your replays going more and more silly, m7 ! :)

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
This is the funniest post in ages xD

Brite I feel for you...really really deep down.... :m00:

Brite

Banned
Old.Ilum said:
havent ever seen you use root...only time i saw a bonedancer root tbh ever was like 2 years ago when Groborthir ran around

ask anyone ive ever grouped with or the stealth zerg after i purge stun :clap:

and a cabby complaining about pets, btw the pets dont get the styles off that often as they are side styles and its somthing like 10-20% chance even if they are at the side... wont admit they arnt nice but hardly ever get them off unlike chain stunning pets even when rooted

As for Jugger 3 i wish i could afford it but its not worth it as it would mostly get kited or respec to convoker again, yeh right ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
hehe this thread is still going
I thought i'd have it closed by spamming :(

Yes all albions are :wanker: 's because they picked the realm of albion 2.5 years ago.
Yes Bonedancers are weak and need a boost (maybe bolt range mez? oh and an extra 200% power so brite can kill something)

Artemis|

Banned
Dont listen to Derric; he just tell lies and only play FoTM classes!!
But he's cute when he sleeps tho :wij:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Bibi said:
Aye - huntergroups really rock ! Teamplay for win !

Your replays going more and more silly, m7 ! :)

Don't pretend to be more retarded than you are dear. You were there, so don't try and twist my words so you can feel witty for once.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
Whats the challenge in outnumbering your oponents everytime ?

Doesn't the game get boreing with no challenge beacuse you just zerg everything in every way possible ?

You have some of the most overpowered classes in the game but still you feel the need to zerg the hell out of everything?

I think your a bunch of fuck tards who darent move away from there precious keeps or camped bridge where there little zerg resides

Your all boreing :wanker:

oh and the stealther zerg has grown by 20% to make up for no str relics :flame:

lol your as bad as the Heheyougotassraped BD - Mythic don't tell you anyone playing a BD as primary will turn into a comeplete twat :l.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Kid can't win
Kid becomes BD
BD is powerful
BD wins lots 1vs1
BD is happy
Other players can't beat BD 1vs1
Other players use logic and group to destroy BD
BD is mad
But ofc BD is cool and skilled
Which means other players are stupid noob zergers