Albs

Brite

Banned
Whats the challenge in outnumbering your oponents everytime ?

Doesn't the game get boreing with no challenge beacuse you just zerg everything in every way possible ?

You have some of the most overpowered classes in the game but still you feel the need to zerg the hell out of everything?

I think your a bunch of fuck tards who darent move away from there precious keeps or camped bridge where there little zerg resides

Your all boreing :wanker:

oh and the stealther zerg has grown by 20% to make up for no str relics :flame:

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
tbh its more fun than running 2 feet from the apk and getting ganked by one of the 3-4 guild groups patrolling (separately) apk-amg :/

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Brite - Bonedancer - Prydwen

the key word is BONEDANCER

Brite

Banned
saitoh said:
Brite - Bonedancer - Prydwen

the key word is BONEDANCER

and the keyword for you is fotm gimp, lets roll a class beacuse i heard it was OPed

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
and the keyword for you is fotm gimp, lets roll a class beacuse i heard it was OPed

but didnt saitoh roll his char before bd's were in the game :confused: (and sorc's were considered gimpy, heh)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
I had a Bone Army BD to 45, totally not fotm. Stop slapping BDs down. You may be justified in *this* instance but not all players are the same.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Brite- If you want to PL me a midgard prydwen character to 50 and give me 200plat and every artifact i need i'll switch realms :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
inqy said:
I had a Bone Army BD to 45, totally not fotm. Stop slapping BDs down. You may be justified in *this* instance but not all players are the same.
Seriously.. Just cuz' you don't get your BD to max lvl and with the most powerfull spec doesn't mean that the class is any less overpowered :rolleyes:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Voltage said:
tbh its more fun than running 2 feet from the apk and getting ganked by one of the 3-4 guild groups patrolling (separately) apk-amg :/
Hibernia has 2-3 guild groups patrolling (separately) apk-amg? ^^

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
hahhaha, lets see bondancer, 1 melee pet, 2 healing pets that cure mez... ra's available:- Physical Defense, Wild Minion, BAoD, Juggernaut, Negative Malestrom, TWF (ffs), & Allure of Death...... cry some more u overpowered moron

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Hibernia has 2-3 guild groups patrolling (separately) apk-amg? ^^

Was usually between 1 and 3 mid groups doing that in OF. Yes, 3-4 was an exaggeration :(

fievel

Fledgling Freddie
cmon u win some u lose some, whats the point start whining after gotting this far? :D

Kathryn

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
I think your a bunch of fuck tards who darent move away from there precious keeps or camped bridge where there little zerg resides

sounds like mids at bledmeer bridge :p

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
A BD getting zerged puts a smile on my face every time, so do it more people, please.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:
Seriously.. Just cuz' you don't get your BD to max lvl and with the most powerfull spec doesn't mean that the class is any less overpowered :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

You mean one specline of the class is overpowed. And by overpowered you mean generally in a 1v1 way I presume. Anyhow what I was saying is not all people spec the same. My BD actually does fine, I just got bored with him more than anything else.

Back vaguely to topic...
When did Sorcs become not gimped and potentially overpowered? Not really up to date on what happened to them. Only change I remember was them getting bolt range mez. Other than that they just another caster benefiting from NF structure and TOA goodies.

If it's as little as that perhaps the previously 'gimp' part of sorcs was perhaps a little exagerated?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
when is it my turn to be overpowered noone ever whines about me :(

o thats right i suck :)

\o/

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
AF shield was increased to 250, 179 baseline lifetap added, charm restrictions removed, power regen added, mez dampening buff added, group mez dampening chant added, and before that, debuffs made instant and cure mez added, as well as dex/qui debuff and DD+Snare in matter line, and there's probably more ...

Edit: That's changes made to the sorc class

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ah yes when then made us into an average caster instead of a poor caster.

Oh Awarkle your OP :)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Equendil said:
AF shield was increased to 250, 179 baseline lifetap added, charm restrictions removed, power regen added, mez dampening buff added, group mez dampening chant added, and before that, debuffs made instant and cure mez added, as well as dex/qui debuff and DD+Snare in matter line, and there's probably more ...

tq, quite a load of changes then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom