Albs Not finsihed

R

Roo Stercogburn

Well done Albs on getting their Strength Relic.

I was trying to log on this morning and couldn't so before I'd even managed to get in I guessed there was a relic raid going on.

By the time I got in, the all str relics were neutral, but one of our guys managed to get 2 and made a bee line for safety with them for the longest time possible.

Zarff was running things at that point, but too many peeps were spamming the CG with not very useful info. Few PM's back and forward with Zarff and others and we got door teams to work and a main force gathering to respond properly.

Hellskor as always just as reliable when it comes to camping a door and getting on with repairing and peeps like Makky running back and forward to gather wood.

Didn't get anywhere near enough Mids to be honest for any reasonable retaliation, but we went with what we had.

So knowing we were going to be toast, we set off for Glenlock to stage there and move to Albs. Reports of few Albs at Nottmoor and Bled had just fallen, so we decided to go to Nottmoor. I'd asked peeps that when we died (and we knew we would) to grab siege equipment and form up at Svasud.

Sure enough, Alb zerg arrived at Nott and down we went, with Door 1 around 50% I think. I'd have thought the Albs were at least a little suspicious we weren't using rams. I think someone had rams at this point, but we weren't wasting them when we were likely to get toasted.

So, regrouped at Svasud and then I warned people we were going to take one of my weird and wonderful routes to Bled. Albs should be nicely paranoid by now that we were going for their CS in Nott (which we believed was the purpose of Nott, don't know if it got set up or not) and could sneak past them to a lightly defended Bledmeer.

Don't know if our force got spotted on the way to Bled or not but we made it without incident. With massively more Albs on the frontier than Mids we knew we would get creamed. Rams on Bled and inside in just a few minutes. Was very pleased with my fellow Mids.

Had to log at that point as family stuff to do today.

An enjoyable morning of realm war.

G

ghoul

ok, first of all, taking relics is supposed to go unnoticed, so why not do them when the enemy is asleep ?, please go cry somewhere else

F

froler-mid

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

goo albzors!11

H

Heffer

Re: Re: alarm clocks

Originally posted by Cozak
wow!!11 yoru cooool m8!1 can i plz have a job 2?!! kthxm8!!1

seriously though, thats the fucking stupidest reply i have ever seen oh im an alb i work those smelly mids must not work, after seeing that reply i seriously doubt you are old enough to work, grow up.

erm i met him irl hes a middle aged man and a very nice guy

heres an idea.....stfu cause ..wel...i just think your a dick

H

Heffer

Originally posted by Sping
And you think you're better than them with comments like that, do you? :)

nope not at all i just already got my bottle by my side ;)

G

greatred

Well... All in all I think we did quite well.
Not just getting a relic, but producing 3 pages of quality midgard whine - without abusing bugs! :D

Makes it all worth getting up at 8:30 :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Not everyone is whining ;)

I'm more than happy we still have lots of relics and now have our uber guards back :D

S

sardine

Tbh, Hibs > Albs..........We managed to get a Relic back before them :flame:

G

greatred

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Not everyone is whining ;)

I'm more than happy we still have lots of relics and now have our uber guards back :D
Nerf those guards :(.

Well done in holding those last 2 strength relics. It was a matter of seconds before we could have taken them. The incoming mid zerg and guard pop when the alb relic got back was too much to handle.

I

ilum

Originally posted by sardine

We were nice and killed guards for you :)

S

Scunner

hehe u stayed up late we went to bed early :D

G

greatred

Then you (hibbies) gave up RR'ing and started farming albs on amg, stopping our relic efforts before getting killed yourselves. I'm not whining... but that tactic rather mystifies me.

E

Edlina

Originally posted by greatred
Then you (hibbies) gave up RR'ing and started farming albs on amg, stopping our relic efforts before getting killed yourselves. I'm not whining... but that tactic rather mystifies me.

RP farming > j00 and us and everyone!!1!

A

_anarky_

gratz albs/hibs on each taking a relic :D
wish i was there to defend, but i wasn't :'(

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
you play for fun you say. And i guess your are a alb, you enjoy waking up cause of alarm beeps?

I know i hate waking up early atleast.

get a job and you will get used to it

Well done albs, 2 to go:clap:

E

eynar

Anyone who's sick enough to set his alarm & get out of bed in the middle of the night to play a game on his pc can have their relics imo. I sure know it doesn't mean that much to me by far to do these kind of things... :rolleyes:

A

Aran Thule

Originally posted by greatred

Well we had just tried twice and the middies were wide awake, and a lot in RK.
So we decided to go on a little hunt, was planning on leaving AMG but everytime we tried to move we got attacked. :)

Think we did well before we got taken down by a huge mass of mids.

/wave Svartur

can i have my arrow back please <grin>

U

umilard

Seriously, what did you expect? With the amounts of "look at us, we have all relics" posts you kinda should have figured a early sundayraid was inc.

And yeah, mids have more skillz etc, it has nothing to do with the fact that midgard has it quite abit easier when it comes to defending keeps, check the amount of active shamans vs active Cabalists.. Or maybe active pbaoespiritmasters compared to icewizzies?

And no, i'm not whining, i'm just pointing out the obvious.

G

greatred

Originally posted by Aran Thule
Well we had just tried twice and the middies were wide awake, and a lot in RK.
So we decided to go on a little hunt, was planning on leaving AMG but everytime we tried to move we got attacked. :)

Think we did well before we got taken down by a huge mass of mids.

/wave Svartur

can i have my arrow back please <grin>
I think we were trying to sync our RR's with hibs as we learnt about them. Trouble is there's a lag time involved. We generally learn when hib is on the relic keep.

A

Artemls

Originally posted by umilard
Seriously, what did you expect? With the amounts of "look at us, we have all relics" posts you kinda should have figured a early sundayraid was inc.

And yeah, mids have more skillz etc, it has nothing to do with the fact that midgard has it quite abit easier when it comes to defending keeps, check the amount of active shamans vs active Cabalists.. Or maybe active pbaoespiritmasters compared to icewizzies?

And no, i'm not whining, i'm just pointing out the obvious.

Ofc you whine! Silly Umi :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread