Albs Not finsihed

S

seaotter

Have people lost there sense of humour,
artemis i liked your reply but cozak if this is an age issue i'm probably older than you and i dont have to resort to swearing to get my point across, i was just having a bit of fun with some older whines on here. But you have managed to lower the tone with your language.
And before i get the accusations of being over the top about swearing children read these boards <i have three of my own> altho i dont allow them on here, so cozak i suggest you look at your own attitude before you go around accusing others of immaturity.

Otter
Seaotter

P

Petronella

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
^^^^^^

even Hibs pull off primetime raids ... just not Albs. :ROFLMAO:

respect to hibs for that :)

C

Cozak

Originally posted by seaotter
Have people lost there sense of humour,
artemis i liked your reply but cozak if this is an age issue i'm probably older than you and i dont have to resort to swearing to get my point across, i was just having a bit of fun with some older whines on here. But you have managed to lower the tone with your language.
And before i get the accusations of being over the top about swearing children read these boards <i have three of my own> altho i dont allow them on here, so cozak i suggest you look at your own attitude before you go around accusing others of immaturity.

Otter
Seaotter

I know im immature i dont care only 17, but you act like you are 17 with the my daddys car is more expensive that yours attitude. People lost their sense of humour? where was the funny side in your post the only thing that lowered the tone was you deciding to post here.

S

seaotter

lol nice reply<salute> the only point of the last bit was to stop the 'your on the dole/sit on your backside all day/never had a job> attitude that albs have received in the past ' it was never a 'i'm better than you' intention. So my apologies for any offence caused by the last bit and as i said the rest was just a bit of fun.

R

Rudor Dwarf

But anyway what did you think the coment would be for a "I earn more then most" post would be ?

O

old.Downanael

Ok now i dont RvR either anymore!! albs just are so hugely overpowered now :( (...:D :)

But ye as few people did say that was expected :)

S

seaotter

fair point rudor i apologize again <was done with out thought:)>

Otter

C

cHodAX

BEEP BEEP : ALBs raid power relics at 13:00CET which is primetime, have fun fixing your doors ;)

S

scarffs

Originally posted by greatred
:clap:
Well you middies were asking for it tbh :D

were we ? How so ?
You had the possibility to take them primetime,as we did, we even removed our purple guards to make it easier. But no, the brave knights from Albion got up early on a sunday and did a lamer raid and even doing so, failed to take all three. LOL !

S

scarffs

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
BEEP BEEP : ALBs raid power relics at 13:00CET which is primetime, have fun fixing your doors ;)

Nice raid, only getting one door down.
Now you lost your precious little cs...that and wiped all over the place :)

C

cerbie

Oh was that a rr.
Besides we like to fix doors :p

Do you like to run around in our frontiers, like chickens without a head. Well enjoy :D

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by scarffs
Nice raid, only getting one door down.
Now you lost your precious little cs...that and wiped all over the place :)

How many doors you had to repair this week eh bigmouth? :D Oh and we ain't done yet, not even close ;)

A

Artemls

How many doors you had to repair this week eh bigmouth? :D Oh and we ain't done yet, not even close ;)

You forget we had DF for like 2 week 24/7 so bring your sad little army here on primetime and we slap you back to Goth ;)

G

greatred

Originally posted by Artemls
You forget we had DF for like 2 week 24/7 so bring your sad little army here on primetime and we slap you back to Goth ;)
Mon then!

D

Derric

Awww,that's adorable,he's cute when he's trying to be cool. :p

L

Lochlyessa

Bad arte! sept isn't fjortis! bad bad monkey!

S

Scunner

tbh i dont care if it was early or not. we hit teh relic at 9.30am uk time. Having failed on prime time i organised a morning raid. Instead of whining on these boards i Took a relic nearly all 3 and gave the realm, the lift it needed.

Ok so its not as big an achievement as a prime time raid but job well done alb is working togeher and has got a relic.

C

cHodAX

lets see, 12 x 15p a door = ..... ;)

A

Artemls

lets see, 12 x 15p a door = ..... ;)

We use Elm wood to repair! Very cheap 800g/door!

M

Makwaerk

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
Remove spys first imo...

if we used spyes you jerk, we have have gotten up and defended the relic!

You know nothing about having "spyes" agiast you... I have been on many RR where it got blabbered on irc before we got out of HW, sometimes even before we ported to hw.

I have never heard a spy report about a alb relic raid, or heard anything from irc, so if anything it is albs that has spys.

Tbh I don't think albion uses spys, not anymore atleast I am still in daubt about the "early" days fo the game

C

cHodAX

We use Elm wood to repair! Very cheap 800g/door!

hehe only 500,000 units then ;) lucky trolls are so fat they can carry a tree each :p

H

Heffer

same shit different day, fucking whiners ask mummy for your bottle back...

Well done Scunner m8

S

Sping

Originally posted by Heffer
same shit different day, fucking whiners ask mummy for your bottle back...

Well done Scunner m8

And you think you're better than them with comments like that, do you? :)

Users who are viewing this thread