Albs Not finsihed

S

Scunner

A big thanks to all who helped me this morning my alliance albion guard, Untiy, Gop Alliance and all the other guilds.

Also thanks to Laird and Salazzar for their help in coordinating and Rambo with the stealthers :) lastly Gondo for retrieving the relic :)

1 relic down but we will get the others back.

Not all albs have given up.

O

old.Hellskor

Selling Alarm-clocks ! cheap ! Alarm Clocks just 1g a piece !

...anyone surprised about this ? :m00:

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by old.Hellskor

A nice quote springs to mind here....

'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'

;)

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Cybwyn
A nice quote springs to mind here....

'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'

;)

in that case you should have come primetime ;)

G

greatred

:clap:
Well you middies were asking for it tbh :D

D

Damon_D

LOL not realy , it was to be expected , to be honest I would be surprised if they did not do it that way..after all they are scum and cant help it ;)

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
Remove spys first imo...

more like you need some organisation.
Primetime raids don't work if you're running around like headless chicken at a snails pace :cool:

T

the_smurflord

Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you.

K

Kraben

<sarcasm enabled>

nerf this.. I wont participate in ANY kind of rvr till we get the relics back. This is just utterly lame.. why ruin rvr for all mids???! Im retiring from rvr and will only take part in a rr. Alb FoTM groups gonna rock us now - feck this :(

<sarcasm disabled>

Most expected this.. ofc albs would make a rr rather fast and even more expected that i wouldnt be during primetime :)

S

Sping

more like you need some organisation.
Primetime raids don't work if you're running around like headless chicken at a snails pace :cool:

It's been my experience that prime-time raids rarely (if ever) work out. Server crashes, monster lag and generally lots of LDs due to not everyone having the top-end PCs aswell as many people simply not wanting to have to relic raid with 200 people to stand a chance at achieving their objectives.

Why raid primetime with little/no chance at coming away with a relic, just to satisfy a few overinflated egos on BW forums?

Get over yourself. :)

V

voth

Why raid primetime with little/no chance at coming away with a relic.

Translation: The last few times we tried a primetime raid our asses got kicked into next week. Why keep trying when we can't win?

S

Sping

Originally posted by voth
Translation: The last few times we tried a primetime raid our asses got kicked into next week. Why keep trying when we can't win?

I play Midgard. :)

Try seeing past your own ego and looking objectively at the topic at hand.

S

Scunner

as its realm vs realm where does it say u should wait until all your enemy are able to defend before attacking, its a war.

Tried Prime time yesterday and a few months ago and didnt work.

Instead of whining i organised a relic strike and took relic back.

simple as that.

T

Tesla Monkor

Gratz on the relic. Maybe now the alb whinethread will finally quieten down. I was beginning to think we did something fundamentally wrong by taking them. ;P

<Standard Whine>
Don't do alarmclock raids. It's no fun and really doesn't do your realm any honour. Midgard hasn't alarmclockraided in ages - Surely you lot can do better than that. :p
</Standard Whine>

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Sping
Why raid primetime with little/no chance at coming away with a relic, just to satisfy a few overinflated egos on BW forums?

'cause the other two realms can pull it off ?

pride in actually having worked for it ?

<shrug>

but we're talking about Albs afterall...

Albs

C

Cybwyn

All Alb whine threads were just a smokescreen.

Honest. ;)

B

bone_idle

Albion has no bollocks. Simple.

Hib tries and tries prime time RR's but we dont give up.

S

Sping

'cause the other two realms can pull it off ?

pride in actually having worked for it ?

<shrug>

but we're talking about Albs afterall...

view.php

When was the last time Hib raided us at primetime with those amounts of numbers and actually came out with a relic? Apart from that whole 'secret' raid thing they did (which I only know about because my boyfriend = Hib :)).

Honestly, primetime raids just aren't fun for most people and very rarely end in a relic being taken.

Pride? I, as most others do I'm sure, play to have fun. Raiding at primetime and not being able to move isn't fun for me and thus, I don't do it. Pride? Be serious now, taking pride in doign something I really don't enjoy doing in a game? :)

Like I said, get over yourself. :)

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by bone_idle
Albion has no bollocks. Simple.

Hib tries and tries prime time RR's but we dont give up.

3am?

M

Madae

Good work albs :)

QQ

O

onesmegger

ang on a mo --- alarm clock raids ? ? ?

I use an alarm clock to wake up at 6 am or 5 -- or even 4 if I'm going on holiday

as we didnt leave odins pk until 09:30 -- counting back - 10 mins to log in and get there - 09:20, tenminutes to wash face n brush teeth, 09:10 mebbe 10 minutes for potty comfort -- then 09:00 start sees you ok

Now I do not need an alarm clock to wake up at 9 am maybe i am not a fat n lazy bed troll or maybe - midgard only - should have allowed extra time for that right wrist exercise first if thats what you all need to get going.

ha alarm clock HA !!!

just for a change Alb worked together and worked damm well and to quote the right arm user/abuser

JOO GOT PWNED

- glad i saved me right wrist for a nicely typed flame and not ......

M

Mid_Blejsarus

When was the last time Hib raided us at primetime with those amounts of numbers and actually came out with a relic? Apart from that whole 'secret' raid thing they did (which I only know about because my boyfriend = Hib :)).

Honestly, primetime raids just aren't fun for most people and very rarely end in a relic being taken.

Pride? I, as most others do I'm sure, play to have fun. Raiding at primetime and not being able to move isn't fun for me and thus, I don't do it. Pride? Be serious now, taking pride in doign something I really don't enjoy doing in a game? :)

Like I said, get over yourself. :)

you play for fun you say. And i guess your are a alb, you enjoy waking up cause of alarm beeps?

I know i hate waking up early atleast.

S

sethnaket

It's been my experience that prime-time raids rarely (if ever) work out. Server crashes, monster lag and generally lots of LDs due to not everyone having the top-end PCs aswell as many people simply not wanting to have to relic raid with 200 people to stand a chance at achieving their objectives.

Because once you start doing only alarmclock raids because "primetime raids never work", RRs will quickly boild down to a pingpong game of morning raids where the only ppl who'll EVER get to be on one will be those who can set their alarm clock to 5pm and go snatch it (ie the ones with no job and no school) without meeting a single defender. How FUN!

If you had played on excal you would know cause that's the situation we had not long ago and it sucked big time. The only people there who will do a night raid now are the ones who either are too new to have any idea how much it sucks, or those who don't care and just want their dmg bonus (prolly same kind of ppl who would run radar or window-drag cheat etc etc).

I for one will never go on a morning raid and neither will my guild, and I'll let anyone who suggests it know how bad it is for RvR as a whole, wether it be a mid/alb or hib.

S

Sping

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
you play for fun you say. And i guess your are a alb, you enjoy waking up cause of alarm beeps?

I know i hate waking up early atleast.

I already said further up in this post that I'm a Mid.

I don't mind waking up early, we have a 1year old in the house so I haven't had any real sleep for ages, why start now? he he! :)

Some people are naturally early risers and others don't mind getting up early to relic raid. People have different tastes and playing styles... Just because you would mind getting up early that doesn't necessarily mean that others share that view.

On a side note - I take pride in outwitting my opponents and early morning raids are doing just that.

Now, instead of pointless whines, flames and penis measuring why not put our heads together and think of a way to get the relic back? :)

K

Kraben

so is it fun to make a morning raid to meet little to zero resistance? Just curious..

S

Sping

Originally posted by sethnaket
Because once you start doing only alarmclock raids because "primetime raids never work", RRs will quickly boild down to a pingpong game of morning raids where the only ppl who'll EVER get to be on one will be those who can set their alarm clock to 5pm and go snatch it (ie the ones with no job and no school) without meeting a single defender. How FUN!

There is space for both you know, I think looking back at the past year has proven that. :)

If you had played on excal you would know cause that's the situation we had not long ago and it sucked big time. The only people there who will do a night raid now are the ones who either are too new to have any idea how much it sucks, or those who don't care and just want their dmg bonus (prolly same kind of ppl who would run radar or window-drag cheat etc etc).

People who don't care how they gain a relic are the same kind of people who use radar and cheat? Not doing yourself any favours with that comment. :)

I for one will never go on a morning raid and neither will my guild, and I'll let anyone who suggests it know how bad it is for RvR as a whole, wether it be a mid/alb or hib.

I don't think it's bad for RvR in the slightest. Prydwen RvR has it's ups and downs and those ups and downs aren't based around who's made the latest morning/primetime/latenight raid at all.

Stop exaggerating. :p

Users who are viewing this thread