Albs killing Dyvet ?

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
I havent been playing since last weekend due to work, so I dont think I am one of the idoit who you have been mentioned.But your idea of calling an idoits = PVEing ur realm keep ?

Would I say that 3fg zerging ur keep and u had already complaining while you have 1.5-2fg high RRs with some randoms on stick and roaming and zerg alb land ?? or may be the relic night lol 4-5fg zergs muhaha really unpopulated m8.
I would like to ask you, do u really feel that your realm aint oped / really low population / really do care of losing keep while you guys just like to farm twrs / bug abusing / doing hibguard / complaining night raid coz you only want the timer to be set when want.

I aint complain much more, coz I complain there still aint anything can be change . But at least I wanna to give people ideas that AINT ALWAYS ALBS WHO HAS MADE THIS HAPPEN, also hibs or mid itself or even the company who give the desicion.

But still I cant argue it, it is ur choice to say I am an idoit/ ur thinking / u can judge it urself, will this be fair or not.

hehe hib zerg took relic from albs, dont make me laugh, it was exactly 5 hibs, count them 1,2,3,4,5 thats it no more and no less, 5 hibs, i'll say again 5 hibs.

Not 5 fg's but 5!

Plus I only drove the boat, so the grp was 6 when the relic was captured.

Eble

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Thing I would really love to see is a time machine :) so I could go back to old frontiers.. I know alot of people argue that NF is good and such however! you cannot deny the most fun days of daoc were old frontier relic raids/relic defence/mg zergs and just in general nice active full group action ;( I miss those days so much.

/agree
/rep
Back then I felt I was fighting for my realm against the evil invader & not playing Dark Age of Counterstrike. Not had anywhere near as much fun since TBH.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Back then I felt I was fighting for my realm against the evil invader & not playing Dark Age of Counterstrike. Not had anywhere near as much fun since TBH.
I agree, but well, innocence once lost... Can't go back to those days and have to find something else to get out the game or stop playing.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I havent been playing since last weekend due to work, so I dont think I am one of the idoit who you have been mentioned.But your idea of calling an idoits = PVEing ur realm keep ?

Would I say that 3fg zerging ur keep and u had already complaining while you have 1.5-2fg high RRs with some randoms on stick and roaming and zerg alb land ?? or may be the relic night lol 4-5fg zergs muhaha really unpopulated m8.
I would like to ask you, do u really feel that your realm aint oped / really low population / really do care of losing keep while you guys just like to farm twrs / bug abusing / doing hibguard / complaining night raid coz you only want the timer to be set when want.

I aint complain much more, coz I complain there still aint anything can be change . But at least I wanna to give people ideas that AINT ALWAYS ALBS WHO HAS MADE THIS HAPPEN, also hibs or mid itself or even the company who give the desicion.

But still I cant argue it, it is ur choice to say I am an idoit/ ur thinking / u can judge it urself, will this be fair or not.

Its amazing how much text you manage to use to say absolutely nothing important nor make sense with. All I see is yada yada wakka wakka wonka. Thats just about how much sense you actually make, take alittle more time to construct your posts is my advice.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
hehe hib zerg took relic from albs, dont make me laugh, it was exactly 5 hibs, count them 1,2,3,4,5 thats it no more and no less, 5 hibs, i'll say again 5 hibs.

Not 5 fg's but 5!

Plus I only drove the boat, so the grp was 6 when the relic was captured.

Eble

I dont means that mid relic from alb land, do u really think u can open the str relic gate with 6 people, and take all keep with 6 people?

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Its amazing how much text you manage to use to say absolutely nothing important nor make sense with. All I see is yada yada wakka wakka wonka. Thats just about how much sense you actually make, take alittle more time to construct your posts is my advice.

Really hard to accept it?

I do advice you too, to read though it then have a look what you are whining at. if you really do think alb is killing ur game, I suggest u to play your realms properly, stop switching realm if u find a benefit realm, offenly people like urself likes to whine other people thread coz YOU CANT WIN THE OTHER or something?

I dont really need to argue the matter but people like urself has bought up idoits idea to make the thread even flamer and flamer.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH

I do advice you too, to read though it then have a look what you are whining at. if you really do think alb is killing ur game, I suggest u to play your realms properly, stop switching realm if u find a benefit realm, offenly people like urself likes to whine other people thread coz YOU CANT WIN THE OTHER or something?

I dont really need to argue the matter but people like urself has bought up idoits idea to make the thread even flamer and flamer.

Really hard to accept what? I'm whining at your grammar and what you actually type, its a mess to read and try to understand what you actually mean. I dont care much about a dead cluster but I would like you to read what you type before you hit the postbutton. Look at the mess, how the hell are you ever gonna have a proper discussion with anyone when you type like a 12 year old who skipped alot of school. As I said, all I see is yada yada wakka wakka wonka.. Thats how much sense you make. Take this part for example:

Quantaco said:
offenly people like urself likes to whine other people thread coz YOU CANT WIN THE OTHER or something?

I mean.. What the fuck do you even talk about? Are you really this ridicilously stupid? How is this even remotely closely related to what I told you before?

Breath, count to 10, then reread what you have written, then hit the postbutton. Otherwise, just skip posting man, you arent exactly making any sense, nor are you doing yourself a favour when posting, on the contrary, you look like an idiot and not much else I'm afraid. Hell my spelling or grammar sure isnt perfected but c'mon, at least most can understand what I try to say and that is far more than I can say about you.

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Albs Mids or Hibs doesn't change a single bit, it's a fucked up mentality that's killing the server, sadly 90% of times it's from Alb side lately (let's say 1,5 years at least) and that's pretty much.
Also before spitting around shit about ppl who played the game long before u even started i suggest u try and find some1 that can give u some advice on Prydwen Hibernia players, before that just stfu tbh ^^

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Really hard to accept what? I'm whining at your grammar and what you actually type, its a mess to read and try to understand what you actually mean. I dont care much about a dead cluster but I would like you to read what you type before you hit the postbutton. Look at the mess, how the hell are you ever gonna have a proper discussion with anyone when you type like a 12 year old who skipped alot of school. As I said, all I see is yada yada wakka wakka wonka.. Thats how much sense you make. Take this part for example:

I mean.. What the fuck do you even talk about? Are you really this ridicilously stupid? How is this even remotely closely related to what I told you before?

Breath, count to 10, then reread what you have written, then hit the postbutton. Otherwise, just skip posting man, you arent exactly making any sense, nor are you doing yourself a favour when posting, on the contrary, you look like an idiot and not much else I'm afraid. Hell my spelling or grammar sure isnt perfected but c'mon, at least most can understand what I try to say and that is far more than I can say about you.

Ouchie, a little harsh. I'd be willing to bet that english isn't Quants native language, i usually cut people a bit of slack when thats the case.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Really hard to accept what? I'm whining at your grammar and what you actually type, its a mess to read and try to understand what you actually mean... and more useless attacking someone over something irrelivant

attacking people over their (lack of) language skills is low.

keep it up dude.:touch:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Thing I would really love to see is a time machine :) so I could go back to old frontiers.. I know alot of people argue that NF is good and such however! you cannot deny the most fun days of daoc were old frontier relic raids/relic defence/mg zergs and just in general nice active full group action ;( I miss those days so much.

Those were also the days when the game was relatively fresh and new.Not old and overtaken by others.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Those were also the days when the game was relatively fresh and new.Not old and overtaken by others.

Also when the divide between RR haves and have nots was narrower.

One of the things I've been interested in is how some of the groups that rerolled Avalon are avoiding the 8v8 scene til they have gained some realm ranks by fighting in zergy areas. Which for me says that if a bunch of expert players needs realm ranks to compete, more casual players would always struggle.

Not saying realm rank is the only important thing, skill makes a big difference (I know in 8v8 when my fire wiz is interrupted well he becomes an irrelevance. If he's given time to cast, he can be devastating. Of course, add on 3 realm ranks and he'd have the 75% of that devastation for 30 seconds even whilst interrupted well).

Darzil

Septina

Part of the furniture
Because you cant deal with a firewizard moc'ing? Mkei...... :O

'm8s, this caster just moc'ed, assist please' -> slam -> caster assist -> tank assist -> shears -> zephyr... yada yada yada

Take your pick. :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy

'm8s, this caster just moc'ed, assist please' -> slam -> caster assist -> tank assist -> shears -> zephyr... yada yada yada

Difficult to realize! or not? oO

Ritchie

Banned

but what if its moc lifetap meight! that kills the world!

raid

Can't get enough of FH
One of the things I've been interested in is how some of the groups that rerolled Avalon are avoiding the 8v8 scene til they have gained some realm ranks by fighting in zergy areas. Which for me says that if a bunch of expert players needs realm ranks to compete, more casual players would always struggle.

players who avoid 8v8 till they have more realm ranks aren't expert players. sounds more like players who can only win when the ability advantage is on their side, which is pretty much the definition of average or casual player, imo.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie

Yes, I do accepted you point. My english is poor but as I aint an englishman or born as a british, and english is my third lanuage too. But eventually I dont really think there is a matter of my poor english and cause other people misunderstood it too or if I do make other misunderstood it, I would like to make an apology of my matter.

So you may continue to attack my gammer, spelling mistake and all other structure relate to my english. I would be really appreciate that if u like to do so too.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...

I usually don't take any part in argument threads because it serves no purpose and tbh this post has nothing to with the thread.

Shike, you attack Quantaco for his Grammar, Spelling and sentence structure. Like he said, he's not English and he wasn't born here, therefore English is not his native language. It's not hard however, to correct his mistakes in ones head. I don't want to cause more trouble here but your seeming inability to do just that speaks volumes to me about your emotional maturity and general level of intelligence. Attacking someone who is at least trying his best is the same as taking the piss out of a retard, it's lame and paints you as the classic playground bully.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Bloody hell if i chose a third language and posted it on here it would be absolute jibberish, shit if I even knew enough words for a 3rd language for a sentance would be an achievement !

Your mean Shike, just mean.

/bow to Quantaco for even knowing a 3rd language tbh :)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
shike got a point thou , i dont mind people not having perfect grammar as long as you can make sense of it , but i had to just ignore quantico´s posts as i couldnt make sense of them.

can allways argue if shike could have done it more polite , but imo it would be even more silly to not point out to quantico that he is below the treshold of what actually can be meaningfully interpreted.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Well anyway, back on topic.

Yes albs are killing Dyvet

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I strongly disagree with Quantico , But Shike you really are coming across as a complete asshole ... everyone has an opinion and not everyone has english as 1st language so tbh take a step back and stop with the personal insults

Being a smartass bully helps no-one , anyone who picks on someone because they are weaker at something than is the accepted norm is just a fucking twat for lack of another term :eek:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
And GOA dont seem to realize that every day more people leave because of the population problem, which makes their "long term solutions" even less likely to have any effect. That is if they even give a fuck, which I am starting to doubt.

Even though im inactive now due to RL, I belive this issue needs to be pressed once again.

Daoc is alot about the time you invests, and with externalities like mass movement from the server, even though I was with the first ship to meet the shores of Avalon. Having the possibility of moving your character to a more "living" server would atleast for me and im sure other players I know, make it interesting again.

I dont understand why GoA cannot adapt and make the european server environment more player friendly. PvE bonuses dont stimulate as much as a direct char transfer.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Really hard to accept what? I'm whining <ABOUT> your grammar and what you actually type, its a mess to read and <A MESS TO> try to understand what you actually mean. I dont care much about a dead cluster but I would like you to read what you type before you hit the postbutton. Look at the mess, how the hell are you ever <GOING TO> have a proper discussion with anyone when you type like a 12 year old who skipped alot of school. As I said, all I see is yada yada wakka wakka wonka.. That<'S> how much sense you make. Take this part for example:

I mean.. What the fuck <ARE> you even talk about? Are you really this ridicilously stupid? How is this even remotely closely <DOUBLE, EITHER USE REMOTELY OR CLOSELY> related to what I told you before?

Breath, count to 10, then reread what you have written, then hit the postbutton. Otherwise, just skip posting man, you arent exactly making any sense, nor are you doing yourself a favour when posting, on the contrary, you look like an idiot and not much else I'm afraid. Hell my spelling or grammar sure isnt perfected but c'mon, at least most <PEOPLE> can understand what I <AM TRYING> to say and that is far more than I can say about you.

There, fixed by someone for whom English is only a third language...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Ouchie, a little harsh. I'd be willing to bet that english isn't Quants native language, i usually cut people a bit of slack when thats the case.

well, read his posts, you will most likely see that he actually more or less completely ignore the things others say and just type down alot of jibberish that makes absolutely no sense.

im usually not the one to attack ppls language but in some cases its just too much, which imo it is in just this particular case. (if you cba to look back in my history you can actually see that i usually defend peoples grammars etc when they get attacked, IF, they make valid points or at least read posts before they smack the postbutton.)

attacking people over their (lack of) language skills is low.

keep it up dude.

yea whatever..

Yes, I do accepted you point. My english is poor but as I aint an englishman or born as a british, and english is my third lanuage too. But eventually I dont really think there is a matter of my poor english and cause other people misunderstood it too or if I do make other misunderstood it, I would like to make an apology of my matter.

So you may continue to attack my gammer, spelling mistake and all other structure relate to my english. I would be really appreciate that if u like to do so too.

Its not really the grammar nor spelling in itself that concerns me, its the fact that you didnt bother to actually read what I typed to you before you exploded on that postbutton nor do you put in any effort in making sense in your posts. My first post to you actually contained a harmless advice, that you should take more time when posting so that your posts actually might mean something. I fully understand if you suck at english, I talk to alot of people with very poor languageskills every single day so Im used to it but please, mate, take more time to make your posts and reread them twice before you post, see if you actually manage to get out your opinion in an understandable way. What is the point in posting if people cannot understand you, or misinterpret what you want to say? It is better to put in alittle more effort, dont have to be much but at least alittle and manage to say things at least sometwhat proper. Is it not?

You see, this post I now quoted, I understood it perfectly well and its not a problem to read it. Post like that in the future and I wont whine at you at all, on the contrary, im glad you actually did take the time to do as I wanted you to do in the first place. :)

I usually don't take any part in argument threads because it serves no purpose and tbh this post has nothing to with the thread.

Shike, you attack Quantaco for his Grammar, Spelling and sentence structure. Like he said, he's not English and he wasn't born here, therefore English is not his native language. It's not hard however, to correct his mistakes in ones head. I don't want to cause more trouble here but your seeming inability to do just that speaks volumes to me about your emotional maturity and general level of intelligence. Attacking someone who is at least trying his best is the same as taking the piss out of a retard, it's lame and paints you as the classic playground bully.

Yea whatever..

Bloody hell if i chose a third language and posted it on here it would be absolute jibberish, shit if I even knew enough words for a 3rd language for a sentance would be an achievement !

Your mean Shike, just mean.

/bow to Quantaco for even knowing a 3rd language tbh :)

Tssk, im not mean, I just want people to improve. If I was mean I'd be typing something completely different mate :>

shike got a point thou , i dont mind people not having perfect grammar as long as you can make sense of it , but i had to just ignore quantico´s posts as i couldnt make sense of them.

can allways argue if shike could have done it more polite , but imo it would be even more silly to not point out to quantico that he is below the treshold of what actually can be meaningfully interpreted.

Polite isnt really my way on these forums, sometimes sure but not always. Ive never been polite on FH :eek: On the contrary, I toss around alot of swearing, bad flames, good flames, etc! I never ever pretended to be polite either.

I strongly disagree with Quantico , But Shike you really are coming across as a complete asshole ... everyone has an opinion and not everyone has english as 1st language so tbh take a step back and stop with the personal insults

Being a smartass bully helps no-one , anyone who picks on someone because they are weaker at something than is the accepted norm is just a fucking twat for lack of another term :eek:

Ty! :> or something haha

Now.. Im not a fool, not a complete one at least, I can see when ive gone too far in (ab)using the language and well, I guess so many wouldnt have reacted unless I went alil too far so..

Im sorry Quantaco for using such strong language, I got my point through but I guess i used a bazooka to shoot a mosquito this time and I didnt really intend to do so. Im sorry.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
and back on topic :
imo no albs ain't killing dyveth ... ppl crying about albs killing dyveth are the ones killing this game.
don't get me wrong .. yes it is annoying to log in and find red keeps in ur frontier but then again , if nothing to fight all there is left is guards (who give 500rp's if u do guard mission!) or pve :p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
and back on topic :
imo no albs ain't killing dyveth ... ppl crying about albs killing dyveth are the ones killing this game.
don't get me wrong .. yes it is annoying to log in and find red keeps in ur frontier but then again , if nothing to fight all there is left is guards (who give 500rp's if u do guard mission!) or pve :p

techinically, with the relic siutation being as it is, i think the best place for insta rvr is ... midgard at the moment.

i kinda enjoy the current crim - crau situation, but insta rvr in a realm that has IV relics to defend is `asking` or `presenting` for the nightcrew to unleash their demons.

unless ofc you `allow` irvr to make it easier for mids to take their relics back, but chances are albs will take em back, not mids.

irvr in a realm that has nothing to loose, seems to me the best way to prevent nightly `accidents` and to motivate the realm with no relics to participate in action by bringing it to their doorsteps.

it seems a lot of people think completely different on this subject, comments pls.

liloe

It's my birthday today!

You gotta stealth MoC ^^ Get some big huge effect on you, then MoC or so :p

Or if you want to give some action to your fellow druids, press the chain-heal ML ability as druid and see what happens =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom