Albs killing Dyvet ?

lovelyinfil

Loyal Freddie
I'm just wondering how you guys feel. Are albs killing this game ? Albs turning enemy frontiers red i don't care about. But it seems like they cut ports just to cut ports. every time we got some instant action. CM or Horner or some other ***** grab a few towers and cut ports. I don't get the logic.

Now it would be really nice if horner or CM would respond to this thread and give their POV on the subject... but cant expect much :s

So. Albs killing this cluster ?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
There are prolly some 100+ albs more then just CM and Horner and you think those 10-12 guys reflects all of Albion?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
It's not like Hibs and Mids dont do exactly the same when they have keeps in enemy frontiers. If Mids or Hibs have Berks or Eras it's usual for Beno 3 or 4 to be taken.

People do this because the enemy realm then furnish them with easy rps trying to reopen ports while they sit happily in the towers :)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
No, albs are not killing Dyvet. Goa are doing that all by them self.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
LAL it's Albion's fault ! right !

Oh Threadstarter is a Hib ! What a surprise !

Hibs have just ACed both mid relics although they've all been saying for ages on this very forum what an ugly thing it is to AC relics ^^

Mids ofc are so stupidly naive , they actually believed in "Hibguard" and didn't expect Hibs to fuck them in the arse when they weren't lookin ^^ :fluffle:

So, quite unexpectedly , All the mids have quit or rerolled Avalon ... tsk tsk tsk ... so much for the (english) fighting spirit ...

Now all the Hibs are anxioulsy awaiting the albion armies to assault the relic keeps , and are busying themselves placing shroom nb1 , 2 , ....... 10000000 ....... :m00:

U see ... albs arent killing Dyvet ... Hibs just backstabbed Midguard ...

U should be thanking ppl like Horner for fighting the hibs when all the valiant mids have fled , their asses still sore , to where the grass is greener ...

Do you guys think we can get a mod to ban people for stupidity?...

Digi

Fledgling Freddie

Hibs have just ACed both mid relics although they've all been saying for ages on this very forum what an ugly thing it is to AC relics ^^

Mids ofc are so stupidly naive , they actually believed in "Hibguard" and didn't expect Hibs to fuck them in the arse when they weren't lookin ^^ :fluffle:

So, quite unexpectedly , All the mids have quit or rerolled Avalon ... tsk tsk tsk ... so much for the (english) fighting spirit ...

Now all the Hibs are anxioulsy awaiting the albion armies to assault the relic keeps , and are busying themselves placing shroom nb1 , 2 , ....... 10000000 ....... :m00:

U should be thanking ppl like Horner for fighting the hibs when all the valiant mids have fled , their asses still sore , to where the grass is greener ...

You use the word naive then talk about (english fighting spirit ...)/"Hibguard" the best yet (U should be thanking ppl like Horner for fighting the hibs when all the valiant mids have fled , their asses still sore , to where the grass is greener ) ! you think that all mids are English that naive Hibguard has never been ture Naive and you think we dont know who you are .... Naive plz for the love of god just stop bering a Ass

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Another pointless thread thats just going to do more damage to the clusters morale then any realm.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Albs put the lid on the coffin by starting the whole AC'ing thing again.. After that they've been hammering away on the nails

Yes, mids and hibs have put a few in too, but mainly albs have been zergin', acting like children and whatnot! I don't regret rolling alb as I've met so many nice ppl and friends, but had they been on mid or hib I'd never even considered being an alb..

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
I'm just wondering how you guys feel. Are albs killing this game ? Albs turning enemy frontiers red i don't care about. But it seems like they cut ports just to cut ports. every time we got some instant action. CM or Horner or some other ***** grab a few towers and cut ports. I don't get the logic.

Now it would be really nice if horner or CM would respond to this thread and give their POV on the subject... but cant expect much :s

So. Albs killing this cluster ?

how many of these threads do you numbnuts need before you can just agree that albs killed the server and be done with it?

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
blaming a whole realm for the acts of some certain ppl is a thing i cant get tbh....

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
old news tbh.. albion has always been the "zerg realm" :m00:

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
I respond to this from a mids PoV.

@Lovely:
/agree

@Phule:
Ofcourse you're right... but I think that's why he mentioned the names really...

@Javai:
The one who responded to the topic!! :) - nice! ... Anyways... it's quite a while since I've seen and been a part of sieging in enemy frontier... or atleast having one succesful (tried to retake relic on mid with 6 men a week ago in alb... but not like it worked with more than a fg defenders o_O)... Though I do remember albs having a keep in hib frontier quite a while ago without any1 taking either realms towers... worked out great!

@Cyanogen:
Ehm... as a mid I was thrilled that hibs took it and albs lost it... but it's got nothing to do with the thread... as he stated... he don't care about the realms turning red in the morning... not the point of the thread...

@Kagato:
And the same response every time eh?... You're one of em and you just pass it along showing how little you care... that's gonna help to the morale ohhyes...

Good luck out there and may ya all experience some great stuff to tell ya mates about (so they can join and experience some to tell their mates about etc etc...)

Cheers,
Thargur

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
@Kagato:
And the same response every time eh?... You're one of em and you just pass it along showing how little you care... that's gonna help to the morale ohhyes...

Cheers,
Thargur

Oh yes, i'm killing the cluster by playing 5 hours a week now fighting the odd stealther or two. How will the servers ever cope !

I work to many hours to take part in ac raids and rarely bother with raids at all unless there's a defense on when im logged in. My point of view though is that AC raids in general simply don't matter and people or blowing things out of proportion and they should just grow up and stop taking it so seriously.
If this translates into 'me' being one of the people killing the server then so be it, i'd rather be logging in occasionally and still having fun then sit here whining on a forum how someone else I disagree with is killing the game :rolleyes:

Making the 904811'th thread whining how the servers dOOOooOOoOMed cause someone isn't playing how you want them to is going to do far more damage in the long run.

If you don't like it, sod of to avalon with the rest of the whiners and let the rest of us happy here carry on and spare us from your crying. :kissit:

hammeron

Regular Freddie

i think you will find Albion is the natural choice for "English" peoples as they are irl Britons.

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
@Kagato:
First of ^^ - I didn't say you ruined the server (even though you said yourself that you had taken part in AC'ing ofc - but that's not the point. And anyways... the threat wasn't even aimed at AC'ing as he pointed out)...
The point was a useless comment from your side imo... if u dont care dont post... but I'm glad you clearified your "thoughts"...

i'd rather be logging in occasionally and still having fun then sit here whining on a forum how someone else I disagree with is killing the game :rolleyes:

What would you call your comment to this topic then? :p - who's wasting their time *hint hint* ... or are you just trying to stop us wasting ours? o_O

Anyways Kagato, as I said... wasn't meant as you ruining the game - as I ofc dont think you do; having had lotsa fun fights vs you... but that's long ago now

Cheers and good luck,
Thargur

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha

Still the same on the most beloved server, FH is happy again.

Where is the time Kagato retook the relic first trying solo , then with a bunch of noobs in the morning at 04 30 , now he's playing the moral Lord lol !!!

Where is the time CM was only active between 00 00 and 07 00 lol!!

Its still present, the time is now !! lol

Do we care ? No , they remain clueless when u meet them, give them all the relics ! maybe then u get a challenge when u fight them.

Give Horner 2 DI bots imo , he still go's down to fast .

Whitelights 11L2 pachealer Red Guard (retired):worthy:
currently playing Avalon Hib : Hero is nice!!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
If you don't like it, sod of to avalon with the rest of the whiners and let the rest of us happy here carry on and spare us from your crying. :kissit:

So people who leave the server for pastures new are whiners? :/

Septina

Part of the furniture
So people who leave the server for pastures new are whiners? :/

Ofcourse? People leaving the server because they think it's beyond dead actionwise = fucking whiners. There is no popoulation issue at all on Dyvet, it's just something people made up. Honestly! :(

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
For a while recently it felt like 60% Albs, 30% Mids, 10% Hibs after the Hib exodus.

ATM it feels like 70% Albs, 10% Mids, 20% Hibs after the Mid exodus.

To be fair some of the Albs have been trying to relocate to Hib or Mid to get more action but generally no-one seems to want them since Hibs & Mids blame Albs for killing the server.

Most Hibs arrived at a point where they felt there was just no point any more fighting against the Alb numerical advantage. Then when Hibs had mostly left Mids arrived at the same conclusion. You can't really blame Albs for playing the game the way it was meant to be played. The truth is Albs could probably take all 6 relics even during primetime if they really wanted to play the game the way it was meant to be played but they seem to be kinda afraid to ATM as then everyone would blame them for killing the cluster even though it's already in an advanced state of rigamortis.

The reality is that Albs own Dyvet & the majority of Hibs & Mids have decided there's no point carrying on disputing it & have turned to infighting against each other as the only achievable targets.

The best thing which could happen would be if Albs would reject the entire "blame" thingy & just take all 6 relics & have done with it.

Septina

Part of the furniture
228 Albs online at the moment. Any mid and hib numbers?
As far as i can remember last time i was on mid the total players online barely broke 100. :(

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is the current mechanisms for aiding underdog realms really don't cut it at all. If they gave something approaching insta-L50, insta-ML10, insta-CL10, insta-RR5 then maybe it would help Dyvets situation, but TBH I really don't see that happening any time soon :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom