Albs killing Dyvet ?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
83 Mids.
16 between 1-25.
51 of level 50 - most of which are in housing and PVE zones.

Draw your own conclusions.

islef

Loyal Freddie
U should be thanking ppl like Horner for fighting the hibs when all the valiant mids have fled , their asses still sore , to where the grass is greener ...

Mate seriously.. instead of trying to seem as if you are someone else just put the rr12 chr in your sig... that being done, go have a wank while thinking about how cool you are. (If you havent already done that)

And no, i dont think that albs killed the cluster. Lack of new players did.

Could be fun to see some sort of poll about how many % started playing this game within the last year or two.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
228 Albs online at the moment. Any mid and hib numbers?
As far as i can remember last time i was on mid the total players online barely broke 100. :(

Exc = 299
Pryd = 189
Total = 488

Mids = 79
Hibs = 104
So if Albs = 228
Then /anon = 77

Sounds about right.

So assuming equal % of /anons
94 Mids = 19%
123 Hibs = 25%
271 Albs = 56%

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
And GOA dont seem to realize that every day more people leave because of the population problem, which makes their "long term solutions" even less likely to have any effect. That is if they even give a fuck, which I am starting to doubt.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
And GOA dont seem to realize that every day more people leave because of the population problem, which makes their "long term solutions" even less likely to have any effect. That is if they even give a fuck, which I am starting to doubt.

its quite clear now that they don't care about excal/pryd, but why should they? at the end of the day it is a minority of players that ruined it for everyone else (ofc they used the SOTG bullshit to play like cnuts...yes goa made some bad decisions, they aren't without blame but it was the players that killed it. As it stands there is nothing that can be done, period. The game is 5-6 years old now, it is not going to get any new players.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
its quite clear now that they don't care about excal/pryd, but why should they? at the end of the day it is a minority of players that ruined it for everyone else (ofc they used the SOTG bullshit to play like cnuts...yes goa made some bad decisions, they aren't without blame but it was the players that killed it. As it stands there is nothing that can be done, period. The game is 5-6 years old now, it is not going to get any new players.

No, they could at least give char transfer asap so people can use the chars they invested alot of time in for something else than retaking towers. Preferably without charging a crapload of money for it.

islef

Loyal Freddie
No, they could at least give char transfer asap so people can use the chars they invested alot of time in for something else than retaking towers. Preferably without charging a crapload of money for it.

Yes please!

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Exc = 299
Pryd = 189
Total = 488

Mids = 79
Hibs = 104
So if Albs = 228
Then /anon = 77

Sounds about right.

So assuming equal % of /anons
94 Mids = 19%
123 Hibs = 25%
271 Albs = 56%

What makes it considerably worse is that the more dominant any given realm is, the higher the % of its population which can motivate itself for RvR. Arguably the % of any given realms population which can motivate itself for RvR is = to its total % of total population.

In which case
Mids = 19% of 94 = 18 = 9% of the current RvR-willing population
Hibs = 25% of 123 = 31 = 15% of the current RvR-willing population
Albs = 56% of 271 = 152 = 76% of the current RvR-willing population

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Whine more.

Or you could log in, group and play.

Or you could whine more.

Decisions, decisions.

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie

Hibs have just ACed both mid relics although they've all been saying for ages on this very forum what an ugly thing it is to AC relics ^^

So, quite unexpectedly , All the mids have quit or rerolled Avalon ... tsk tsk tsk ... so much for the (english) fighting spirit ...

Now all the Hibs are anxioulsy awaiting the albion armies to assault the relic keeps , and are busying themselves placing shroom nb1 , 2 , ....... 10000000 ....... :m00:

U should be thanking ppl like Horner for fighting the hibs when all the valiant mids have fled , their asses still sore , to where the grass is greener ...

1) 13:30 CET isn't AC.... especially when realm #3 did the job the night before and the day....

2) Most mids that rerolled to Avalon from Norrsken did this a loooong while ago, get a clue

3) Shrooms can't be that many, get a clue , read patchnotes....

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
1) 13:30 CET isn't AC.... especially when realm #3 did the job the night before and the day....

2) Most mids that rerolled to Avalon from Norrsken did this a loooong while ago, get a clue

3) Shrooms can't be that many, get a clue , read patchnotes....

It's a french frog named Horner, everything that can resemble intelligence is lost on him.

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
lol

cmon, this has nothing to do with numbers, or the way some cancer has been growing to finaly kill the cat.
If there was 1 albgroup who could give a challenge when there is 1 LD and 2 afk in your own group.
But what do u get : Run 45 minutes meet an FG albs they are dead even before u realize, run another 45 minutes meet the zerg kill 25 out 45 and finaly get wiped by a FG monsters on your tail LOL.
Rebuff and have another 45 minutes run to finaly meet and kill the only 3 hibs alive on the server!!!

What do u expect if u can choose between this and ....a game....!

Fun ... ?

lol

Ran today with a compleet random group only 1 healer no shaman still no challenge albs went for nott in zerg mode lal wtf is there in nott ?Must be some secret relic we don't know!
Even now when it is most certain Mids and Hibs can't make a FG , albs have to stick to the zerg style amagad.

whitelights 11L2 pachealer Red Guard (semi retired):worthy:

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
It's not like Hibs and Mids dont do exactly the same when they have keeps in enemy frontiers. If Mids or Hibs have Berks or Eras it's usual for Beno 3 or 4 to be taken.

People do this because the enemy realm then furnish them with easy rps trying to reopen ports while they sit happily in the towers :)

more like siege beno t3/4 and camp inside without killing lord .. so much fun! :D

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
more like siege beno t3/4 and camp inside without killing lord .. so much fun! :D

hello snoepie.....

yeah that sems to be the way of things.....camp laby entrance, camp a tower , camp a bridge......

not gonna please anyone or everyone......

Grats to hib on relics....hoope the alb contingent leaves them therte for a bit, as mids might retakem and well butt fuck em

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
I'm just wondering how you guys feel. Are albs killing this game ? Albs turning enemy frontiers red i don't care about. But it seems like they cut ports just to cut ports. every time we got some instant action. CM or Horner or some other ***** grab a few towers and cut ports. I don't get the logic.

Now it would be really nice if horner or CM would respond to this thread and give their POV on the subject... but cant expect much :s

So. Albs killing this cluster ?

Haha, yes yes all u r right ONLY CM and horner , no one else should get the blame :) Port cutting shouldnt have to just complain alb. HIB/ MID still do the same, Albion Exilies <hib> do that. would u consider they kill the game ?

CM plays normal and at least they aint run as a zerg to zerg though ur realm. Well horner ........ cant really talk about him, as I dont know is he a robot who like to kill every twr even people is camping one and just kill it, so make you think cm like to cut ur port o_O :p

As always silly commons on CM for night raid. hmm wondering who was the one that took mid relic from alb land 4:00 am in the morning. Anyway. if u think killing twr and keep = kill game then please consider those one who camp in the twr and build the zerg :p

Not Alb will kill the game, was those unrespected people who playing it <that aint mean killing twr/ play at midnight, but for those who cant afford to lose and must think there idea is the best being idoit like a prick> / GM / GOA who has done that.

robbe

Loyal Freddie
think more clustering is only way to save prydwen/excal.

nobody want to start playing on a low pop server.

what killed the server is that the game is getting old and more attractive games exsists.

some servers are bound to die without fast enough clustering.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Heh :p it still makes me laugh when I check FH now and again and see the same thread over and over and over, bottom line this thread ALWAYS ends with the following:

Flaming

He did this she did that it wasn't us!

Some random alb making a tool of him/her self in a sad attempt to defend his or her realm with very broken english

Everyone knows albs made alot of players move or quit :p no need to keep making threads about it.

Viva le zerg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
think more clustering is only way to save prydwen/excal.

nobody want to start playing on a low pop server.

what killed the server is that the game is getting old and more attractive games exsists.

some servers are bound to die without fast enough clustering.

Thing I would really love to see is a time machine :) so I could go back to old frontiers.. I know alot of people argue that NF is good and such however! you cannot deny the most fun days of daoc were old frontier relic raids/relic defence/mg zergs and just in general nice active full group action ;( I miss those days so much.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Heh :p it still makes me laugh when I check FH now and again and see the same thread over and over and over, bottom line this thread ALWAYS ends with the following:

Flaming

He did this she did that it wasn't us!

Some random alb making a tool of him/her self in a sad attempt to defend his or her realm with very broken english

Everyone knows albs made alot of players move or quit :p no need to keep making threads about it.

Viva le zerg

Yes, broken english but at least some people can understand it. But tbh I aint really want to defense the realm, coz some silly people aint even know of that realm and mooing about people who actually in play those realm. Another word WHINER LIKE URSELF who really flaming the thread / making the thread become flaming.

And really ppl who move aint coz of alb is because game is dieing, and again coz of the cluster too. Alb do zerg but HIB / MID do zerg and even works together.

Please dont whine alb all the time as you play it too or you really do think HIBGUARD has the right to save the game . :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
So Quantaco ... question is , are you one of the idiots in the 3fg that started PvEing Hib keep s like clockwork just now or ?:D

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
I havent been playing since last weekend due to work, so I dont think I am one of the idoit who you have been mentioned.But your idea of calling an idoits = PVEing ur realm keep ?

Would I say that 3fg zerging ur keep and u had already complaining while you have 1.5-2fg high RRs with some randoms on stick and roaming and zerg alb land ?? or may be the relic night lol 4-5fg zergs muhaha really unpopulated m8.
I would like to ask you, do u really feel that your realm aint oped / really low population / really do care of losing keep while you guys just like to farm twrs / bug abusing / doing hibguard / complaining night raid coz you only want the timer to be set when want.

I aint complain much more, coz I complain there still aint anything can be change . But at least I wanna to give people ideas that AINT ALWAYS ALBS WHO HAS MADE THIS HAPPEN, also hibs or mid itself or even the company who give the desicion.

But still I cant argue it, it is ur choice to say I am an idoit/ ur thinking / u can judge it urself, will this be fair or not.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hahaha 5fg Hibs ... Yea right ;)

As for Hibguard , if you care to look we have mid relics funboi :D

Take off the blinkers tbh :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom