Albs Defence

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Nailez said:
albs using the oil, OMFG dont tell me we aint allowed to use siege defences in a seige OMFG quick call GOA shut alb side down they cheat by using defences against us!!!!

ice wizards casting through walls, hmmm not saying wouldnt happen as would make sense as chanters can do it as well, however pbaoe YOU CAN MOVE AWAY. banshee aoe coning thru the entire keeps/bridges without LOS hitting for ez 700 dmg a nuke you have no argument (untill a fire wiz can aoe nuke without los then perhaps you might)

Here i got you.So because Bainshees can nuke over the whole keep they are cheaters ok fair enough.But albs using the oil to kill the hib in the whole keep is fine yes?

And because ice wizzies cant reach everything its fine and bainshees not aha.

Look pimp doesn't matter if you kill stuff with a bainshee, or the ice wizard pbaoe through the wall or the bugged oil or any other bug like standing on a stone where mobs you want to kill cant reach you.

It's all bugabusing every realm does their fair share of it but you gimps are the ones who are using as a excuse for your actions.

To make it more clear for you i changed your text abit:

hibs using the bainshees, OMFG dont tell me we aint allowed to use bainshees in a seige OMFG quick call GOA shut hib side down they cheat by using bainshees against us!!!!

And you really should think about it abit or do you want to end up in my sig if you continue writing weird stuff?

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Icebreaker said:
Here i got you.So because Bainshees can nuke over the whole keep they are cheaters ok fair enough.But albs using the oil to kill the hib in the whole keep is fine yes?

Look pimp doesn't matter if you kill stuff with a bainshee, or the ice wizard pbaoe through the wall or the bugged oil or any other bug like standing on a stone where mobs you want to kill cant reach you.

It's all bugabusing every realm does their fair share of it but you gimps are the ones who are using as a excuse for your actions.

hibs using the bainshees, OMFG dont tell me we aint allowed to use bainshees in a seige OMFG quick call GOA shut hib side down they cheat by using bainshees against us!!!!

And you really should think about it abit or do you want to end up in my sig if you continue writing weird stuff?

Yea compare using oil with someone standing with nose pushed up against wall and nuking through wall on purpose :eek7:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Notirt said:
Yea compare using oil with someone standing with nose pushed up against wall and nuking through wall on purpose :eek7:

Actually i compare all bugs.Bug is Bug which means this isn't intended. And whatever bug it is..be it the bainshee bug, the oil bug, the wall bug fuck knows what bug it is always the same. Just works another way.

And using a bug to your advantage is bugabusing

very simple

It's up to Mythic/Goa to decide which are bannable and which are not.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Notirt said:

its still a bug ... doesnt matter what type it is

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Was a fun night since most of the defence fights were quite even. We had a good race going in the group on who could get most deathblows.

I only got one. :(

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
All your raids were ac raids.

Could say the same about albs.
The Necro bug in OF
Muylaetrix doublehitting people in Rams (he said it was testing but still let goa deal with it instead of killing people over and over)
Zoyster hiding outside the keep in a wall where he jumped down and killed every hib on sight and hibs couldn't kill him.
Albs using the oil knowing it is bugged and killing tons of hibs and mids with it
Pbaoe spells from icewizards hitted me arround the corner in crim while they were castingon the other side
etc
etc
etc

I think those who say we did it because you have banshees casting through walls or any other stupid reason like ml raid or fuck knows what has some issues in rl.

get real, grow up and grow some balls!

And face us while we are not sleeping!
sure we will face u when are u awake but how about facing albs without any support from the other realm ohh wait u cant thats shide

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:
sure we will face u when are u awake but how about facing albs without any support from the other realm ohh wait u cant thats shide

rofl it won't stop.....

He dude maybe get some info first before you post random stuff out of your mind?

Hib and Mids are always fighting eachother while raiding.Just because you dont see the deathmessages it does mean we are walking hand in hand to the relics.Infact the whole time there were more DM's from Mids and Hibs then from albs vs hibs.Mids killing us in hurbury while we try to take back our relics is TEH SUPPORT we get from Mids....

Btw how should we stop Mids doing their thing?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
Poor insecure Brad. He didn't really lose, honest.

Eh what shows im insecure lol? Or just a reason to start a flame war? Ah well some people like to insutt others through a monitor screen. :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Fine fine! Insult! there ya go. :)

Think vriezer got a grudge against me, don't think he likes me lol.

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Hardly fair though being able to operation ze oil without the pet being near. They can't be killed/hit or anything, and they need their pet next to them to do anything else, so why not with the oil?

Not saying it's right but:

Shrooms on the roof PBAoEing people in the Lord's room
Bainshee's Coning through walls/floor

Certainly Hibs have no room to talk - as both of these are FAR FAR worse than not being able to be mezzed on the oil

Tarsus

Fledgling Freddie
aye was very good work by albs, very much enjoyed it.

Interesting arguments about bug abusing and such. My opinion on the matter is, people do it because they can, and because they've had it done to them. All 3 realms have plenty of people who take advantage of what bugs they can find, and it's no good pointing fingers because the only way to stop it is to have them all fixed.

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:

You're comparing pouring oil (something available to all realms) in a static position to a (mobile) class that can do it anywhere ?

No-one is saying pouring oil on the outer walls and hitting people in the inner keep isn't a bug.

No-one is saying it is right.

Seems like one Alb was doing it yesterday.

All realms have the ability to do this on their keeps.

Right - ok so there you have an example of an all-realm, class inspecific bug abuser.

Lets talk about every Bainshee in RvR now...

Oh wait - hold on, thats an example of a mobile, class-specific, realm-specific, mass-damage, no-retaliation-possible bug-abuser that have been doing it for ages and farming rp's en masse.

So "what you got" is in fact a great steaming pile of dogshit. I expect I will be oiled in every keep I visit from now on, I bet 'there will be one rogue hib, not an indication of the realm at large' exploiting this whenever we try and take a keep ourselves. Thing is... he will have 5 Bainshee mates the Forest de la Shroom LOS abusing in conjunction.

I think a little stfu is in order.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:

there was more fighting between hibs and mids than albs and hibs....
the day when hibs and mids join together acctually and do the shit you claim we do.. is the day i quit

eg ur fact staright before saying shit that doesnt exisist

Aeoric said:
Not saying it's right but:

Shrooms on the roof PBAoEing people in the Lord's room
Bainshee's Coning through walls/floor

Certainly Hibs have no room to talk - as both of these are FAR FAR worse than not being able to be mezzed on the oil

That might actually be true if the oil wasn't hitting you 50% of the places when you entered the main keep :x

Ging

Part of the furniture
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
That might actually be true if the oil wasn't hitting you 50% of the places when you entered the main keep :x

Durka Durka, mohammad jihad!!

WMD's were evident in our oil work!!!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Icebreaker said:

Your posts really are quite pathetic. You have ago at Albs for using oil something all realms do when defending.

Nobody has ever stated you cannot use Banshee's in a siege just tell the fuckers not to cone through bugged walls with no windows. Quite simple really. Its not all bug abusing by every realm as no other realm has access to CAOE like a banshee or planting shrooms in unhittable positions. Although probably with the shrooms the animist cannot tell whether they are hittable or not when casting em, so fair play. Mythic bugs for Mythic to sort out.

Keep up the poorly argued posts though, just making yourself look more of a dick with each one. :worthy:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Your posts really are quite pathetic. You have ago at Albs for using oil something all realms do when defending.

Nobody has ever stated you cannot use Banshee's in a siege just tell the fuckers not to cone through bugged walls with no windows. Quite simple really. Its not all bug abusing by every realm as no other realm has access to CAOE like a banshee or planting shrooms in unhittable positions. Although probably with the shrooms the animist cannot tell whether they are hittable or not when casting em, so fair play. Mythic bugs for Mythic to sort out.

Keep up the poorly argued posts though, just making yourself look more of a dick with each one. :worthy:

All realms use the wall bug like bainshees, ice wizards, well any pbaoe spells.Whats your point? Everything is bugabuse.You have a go at hibs for using bainshees, shrooms whatever.I have a go at albs for using bugged oil , ice wizards etc, went mad while necros where using the necro bug over and over.Who cares. Bug abuse is bug abuse no matter with what and how it works.

May aswell ask via rightnow and they will tell you the same things i just have said.Just because all realms can do it makes it right? Yea sure.....

-Keep up the poorly argued posts though, just making yourself look more of a dick with each one. :worthy:-

The usual reply from someone with no brain. :)

-Its not all bug abusing by every realm-

This one made me laugh

btw:

just tell your ice wizard fuckers not to pbaoe through bugged walls with no windows

Ging

Part of the furniture
Icebreaker said:
All realms use the wall bug like bainshees, ice wizards, well any pbaoe spells.Whats your point? Everything is bugabuse.You have a go at hibs for using bainshees, shrooms whatever.I have a go at albs for using bugged oil , ice wizards etc, went mad while necros where using the necro bug over and over.Who cares. Bug abuse is bug abuse no matter with what and how it works.

May aswell ask via rightnow and they will tell you the same things i just have said.Just because all realms can do it makes it right? Yea sure.....

-Keep up the poorly argued posts though, just making yourself look more of a dick with each one. :worthy:-

-Its not all bug abusing by every realm-

This one made me laugh

btw:

just tell your ice wizard fuckers not to pbaoe through bugged walls with no windows

I detect much frustration in you...

...i sence you need to leave game for a little while and party just a tiddly bit :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Icebreaker said:
All realms use the wall bug like bainshees, ice wizards, well any pbaoe spells.Whats your point?

PBAOE does not cast through a solid wall like the banshee's were abusing at Crim the other day. It does not work, 2 Ice Wizi tried and also to Hibs from other side. They did no dmg. Only the banshee CAOE was comming through the bugged wall close to stairs. If you state otherwise I'm sorry but AFAIK your wrong. Feel free to post Fraps/Pics showing otherwise.

If your talking about Windowed walls either side on inner keep door then it has been explained in many posts before.

Icebreaker said:

Get your PBAE/CAOE's to do the same then because there are about 20 x as many of them as there are Active RvR Ice Wizi's in Alb.

I still don't understand how albs using oil over Ram's on Inner door is bug abuse. Are you stating Albs should not use oil? Only Mids and Hibs can?? If so, dream on. I take it you probably died to oil just around the corner, well I have to in the past. I'm now more careful around those areas.

Icebreaker said:

Wow, I'm truely offended, NOT!!!. The old retard comeback, surely you can do better? :p

TBH I think you need to go out have a few :drink: and get laid.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
PBAOE does not cast through a solid wall like the banshee's were abusing at Crim the other day. It does not work, 2 Ice Wizi tried and also to Hibs from other side. They did no dmg. Only the banshee CAOE was comming through the bugged wall close to stairs. If you state otherwise I'm sorry but AFAIK your wrong. Feel free to post Fraps/Pics showing otherwise.

If your talking about Windowed walls either side on inner keep door then it has been explained in many posts before.

Get your PBAE/CAOE's to do the same then because there are about 20 x as many of them as there are Active RvR Ice Wizi's in Alb.

I still don't understand how albs using oil over Ram's on Inner door is bug abuse. Are you stating Albs should not use oil? Only Mids and Hibs can?? If so, dream on. I take it you probably died to oil just around the corner, well I have to in the past. I'm now more careful around those areas.

Wow, I'm truely offended, NOT!!!. The old retard comeback, surely you can do better? :p

TBH I think you need to go out have a few :drink: and get laid.

1.pbaoe does cast through a wall in keeps and bridges.It's a wall bug just that bainshees hits further then pbaoe.I don't have any screenshots of it but here a quote from a fellow realm mate:

Muylaetrix said:
i actually managed to hit elkie today early in the evening through a suposedly solid wall with pbaoe. i moved back 2 steps, cause i went like, oops, and got killed by a bianshee whailing thorugh that same wall...

And i got killed several times by Wizards while standing on the stairs right at the corner which leads to the lord room while they were pbaoeing at the other side of the wall.

2.It isn't a problem to hit people in rams or infront of the inner door.It's hitting everyone INSIDE the keep even on the second floor. Got it now?

And iam not stating not to use oil or pbaoe or bainshees or whatever.It's up to Mythic/Goa what kind of bugabusing is banable or not.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Icebreaker said:
And i got killed several times by Wizards while standing on the stairs right at the corner which leads to the lord room while they were pbaoeing at the other side of the wall.

It's a doorway, all PBAOE's position themselves just left of the doorway and PB constantly. Its not bug abuse. Doorways have always worked like that.

Icebreaker said:
2.It isn't a problem to hit people in rams or infront of the inner door.It's hitting everyone INSIDE the keep even on the second floor. Got it now?

Never been hit on second floor by oil. Have died to oil when I thought I was through it, could have been lag but died by stairs. If that has happened report it through rightnow. No bloody way is any realm gonna stop using oil.

Hibs have better tools for siege than Alb or Mid. You have no idea what its like being on the receiving end of thousands of untargetable shrooms. Insta death by any window or on roof.

So patch 1.84 bugged some solid walls, they will probably fix them eventually. Until then chill and enjoy playing the game. If you can't then go play something else. Most people are tired of the same old crap being written on these boards.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
It's a doorway, all PBAOE's position themselves just left of the doorway and PB constantly. Its not bug abuse. Doorways have always worked like that.

I know what you mean going through the doorway means insta death no doubt but i wasn't even in the doorway i was standing on the stairs right infront of it and the blue shit came straight out of the wall and nowherelse just like the bainshee shit.It wasn't that hard hits but several ice wizards + my ranger being not really sc'ed led to teh death.

And if i say i was standing on the stairs arround the corner then it doesn't mean i was standing in the doorway where everyone is dieing or?

My proof being able to pbaoe through walls is there? What else do you want? The oil bug is known aswell.

Tough shit.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Icebreaker said:
lots of stuff over lots of pages.

Icebreaker FOR FUCKS SAKE SHUT THE FUCK UP...its like listening to my fucking mother.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
1. Keeps are not bridges, there are only a few places where you can pbaoe/cone through walls in keeps. Lord room corner IS NOT one of them.
Bridges are total swiss cheese since patch 1.84.
I have not been able to hit anybody through a wall yet at a keep. I have only been hit by Banshees -not yet by pbaoe- coning through doors and specific corners.

2. OIL hits everybody standing near the FRONT, in or outside, in towers and in keeps. It does NOT cover 50% of the keep like people try to pretend. This has been so since NF was introduced. The fact Hibs and Mids seem to find that out only now proves they haven't been on the receiving end enough times. So QQ more. I have been hit by oil inside enough times during siege standoff against Mids and Hibs by now to know not to stand near it.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Alright, I have to take back something about lord room corner: the narrow borders of the doorways do not stop the PBAOE damage. So if the pbaoe/caoe stands with his nose to the wall behind the border he can hit people he doesn't have los on.

Same thing with the borders of windows (like at the front gate): The los gets clipped by the narrow window but the pbaoe damage travels through the whole border around that window. So it's not really the corner it's going through, it's the border of the window that is not clipping the damage.

BTW: PBAOE animation isn't clipped by any wall. PBAOE damage is/should be.

Banshee CAOE is a whole other story: From what I have seen, Bainshee can cone through closed doors and the "fake door" at the strairs. PBAOE cannot.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
What I think is funny though is Mids and Hibs al of a sudden complaining about PBAOE use/abuse in keeps by Albs. The fact is there were like ZERO ice specced wizards around for years and now there are, but only a handful. And look: instant whine. It's all new for them but not for Albs.

Say hello to the receiving end for a change :touch: see what it's like?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Icebreaker FOR FUCKS SAKE SHUT THE FUCK UP...its like listening to my fucking mother.

Well ofcourse your mother has to tell her 12 years old kid alot of stuff....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom