Albs Defence

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Great defence by alkbs tonight on 2 fronts hurb and beno defended gr8 nice rps from hibs/mids who keep trying but all round gr8 nights rvr.

:worthy: :drink:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Well done Thehampsters, bug abusing necro's 4tehwin. Congratz on rr2 and halveway through to rr3. Promising necro! :fluffle:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Aye was lovely rps, shame the lag was so bad for the second siege, made moving impossible let alone fighting.

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
@13, w3 r0x0r1z3|) |)@ b0x00r!!
|\/|1|)|)13z @n|) h1BB13z g0T p\/\/nZ0r1z3|)

:D :D :D

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Too bad we can't have that in Hibernia since you have your nightriders who do that stuff :E

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
i did a new record for me. 20 deathblows with an oil. got 18k rps from it :D
at bold when hibs took it

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
at bold when hibs took it

eleos :p

Great defence in beno and hurbury last night.....( i was in hurb actually)

So.........ALBION-HIBS/MIDS score??
:worthy: 2-0:worthy:​

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, but less stunning my tic when im about to deal the finishing blow :p

krall

Fledgling Freddie
well done...thou mid healers should not go inside inner keep next time(at beno):p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Blatant and continual bug abuse by a very small number of lame-ass albs almost ruined what was a good defence by the majority. Well done for permanently tainting an otherwise good job by Albion.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Tallen said:
Blatant and continual bug abuse by a very small number of lame-ass albs almost ruined what was a good defence by the majority. Well done for permanently tainting an otherwise good job by Albion.

indeed, necros using oil w/o people beeing able to nuke pet, oil hitting everyone _inside_ keep was not that fair, nevertheless alot of albs defending! guess they need the extra relic to compete ;)

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
krall said:
well done...thou mid healers should not go inside inner keep next time(at beno):p

Hm. When my group is all in inner keep and me alone outside... do I stay outside? No.

When then in /bu "Hibs between XX and Beno, coming prolly to Beno" is announced I move inside ;)

When my grp members die in inner keep - I move inside and try to rezz.

When I stand in inner keep and Hibs come from behind nuking me, while my grp enters keep (door down) ... I... errm, stay outside to get ganked by Hibs AND casted/shoot by Albs? No way.

All I want to say there ARE reasons to do this. I try to stay out of trouble if I play healer as best as I can.

Givf less lag... I crashed hard twice :( and had like 0.5-1fps at times.

/wave

Was a nice showoff at Beno, had to log after first Mid wipe because this was already past midnight for me ...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
indeed, necros using oil w/o people beeing able to nuke pet, oil hitting everyone _inside_ keep was not that fair, nevertheless alot of albs defending! guess they need the extra relic to compete ;)

To be honest, they should just have let you run inside without much effort, right? :D

Might as well had AC'ed it then..

A necro using oil ain't against any kind of rules, and perhaps the alb using the oil didn't know that it hit people inside the keep?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
krall said:

The oil is bugged atm. Hits everyone inside the Keep. Shouldn't be that Way.
Hmm maybe i should do the Kinetix style a report every oil user to goa for bugabusing. xD

And maybe i should start with uspe.....xDDDDDD

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
Have reported the oil im sure it shouldnt be working like that, getting hit by it when on the 2nd level of the inner keep isnt right.
Well defended i suppose and well done for the hibs for getting as far as we did, might have turned out differantly without the bug, will never know.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Aran Thule said:
Have reported the oil im sure it shouldnt be working like that, getting hit by it when on the 2nd level of the inner keep isnt right.
Well defended i suppose and well done for the hibs for getting as far as we did, might have turned out differantly without the bug, will never know.

Oil has hit people inside the keeps on and off for a long time - seems to be the same bug that gives oil a ridiculous radius at towers sometimes too. I reported once at least a year ago, along with shrooms that are in line of sight but not nukeable in keeps. Neither have changed :(

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:

Unlike the animist who shroomed the roof of beno with pbaoe pets, hitting all those inside the lords room.

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
When the same alb keep pouring oil even 5 mins after the inner door was down at Beno its pretty obvious he knew it was hitting people inside and still continued.
:wanker:
To bad that.

Good defending rest of you

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Don't know how albs did so badly at beno considering the only time you killed us, was just before the lord room, and even then you had more mids than we ever did just in beno.

There looked like 100+ albs inside beno, was just streams of red charging down the stiars. Was preety surpised a defending force which was larger than the attacking force did so little till right at the end. But o well.

Slick50

Fledgling Freddie
Good defending, you are gonna get better, cuz it will continue til order is restored.
And will escalate if niightraids continue.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Don't know how albs did so badly at beno considering the only time you killed us, was just before the lord room, and even then you had more mids than we ever did just in beno.

There looked like 100+ albs inside beno, was just streams of red charging down the stiars. Was preety surpised a defending force which was larger than the attacking force did so little till right at the end. But o well.

Well it was a big event.At the two Events we had there were about 200-216 (highest count) in NF with 250-270 total hibs.So i guess Albs had a good Amount of their Population in NF aswell.

imagine this percentage of People in NF while the Server Excalibur alone had a population of 3000+ ^^

Would have been 500 Hibs in Albion. o_O

Kinag said:
To be honest, they should just have let you run inside without much effort, right? :D

Might as well had AC'ed it then..

A necro using oil ain't against any kind of rules, and perhaps the alb using the oil didn't know that it hit people inside the keep?

Hardly fair though being able to operation ze oil without the pet being near. They can't be killed/hit or anything, and they need their pet next to them to do anything else, so why not with the oil?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Well it was a big event.At the two Events we had there were about 200-216 (highest count) in NF with 250-270 total hibs.So i guess Albs had a good Amount of their Population in NF aswell.

Blimey!

I've never seen more than 50% of the Alb population in NF, and not seen the NF population go above 200, but I guess it may well have done both last night, as a raid was expected.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom