Albs Defence

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Hardly fair though being able to operation ze oil without the pet being near. They can't be killed/hit or anything, and they need their pet next to them to do anything else, so why not with the oil?

indeed

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Hardly fair though being able to operation ze oil without the pet being near. They can't be killed/hit or anything, and they need their pet next to them to do anything else, so why not with the oil?

The pet still has to be within range, standing next to the Necro (think its something like 50 for siege), so if he's using the oil, the pet would be in the corridor, and any SM/WL would've been able to target and kill it in 3 nukes.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Take note, this is how the game should be played, to the benefit of the entire community.

Ging

Part of the furniture
all this talk of bug abusing albs - well trust me last night if hibs and mids could exploit something they DID. We had PB/Cone through wall (without a window) un-nukable shrooms, Storms placed inside the lord room (although im not sure if this is "illegal" or not as i dont have a stormlord)..

.. and the usual insta death by shrooms if you happen to walk past a window, this would be the shrooms that keep nuking you well out of los for about 10 seconds.

Was a fun night - more so that we won some important fights.

As for the big fight at hub albs had already driven the hibs out of the keep before the mids hit so alb +1. As for the Big fight at beno vs mid, albs were just more agressive instead of staying in lord room we took the fight to you before you could get settled,

and this is for Brad - alb +1 :m00:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Cromcruaich said:
Take note, this is how the game should be played, to the benefit of the entire community.
HI crom!! :sex:

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
As for the big fight at hub albs had already driven the hibs out of the keep before the mids hit so alb +1. As for the Big fight at beno vs mid, albs were just more agressive instead of staying in lord room we took the fight to you before you could get settled,

Reason we were driven out so fast was because you died to oil on 50% of the first floors area, even in the corners with windows out towards ram. (this aplied on 2nd floor above that aswell on Beno)

We were regrouping outside and my entire grp was up on feet, we could have rezed up fast with no big probs if not mids came at that exact moment imo

It was lucky they are our allies or they might have messed stuff up for us! :touch:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Luz said:
Reason we were driven out so fast was because you died to oil on 50% of the first floors area, even in the corners with windows out towards ram. (this aplied on 2nd floor above that aswell on Beno)

We were regrouping outside and my entire grp was up on feet, we could have rezed up fast with no big probs if not mids came at that exact moment imo

It was lucky they are our allies or they might have messed stuff up for us! :touch:

well tbh in real wars the UN alliance has the Yanks to provide freindly fire, you have mids, although i believe Yanks are the superior intellect!

:m00:

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
The oil is bugged atm. Hits everyone inside the Keep. Shouldn't be that Way.
Hmm maybe i should do the Kinetix style a report every oil user to goa for bugabusing. xD

And maybe i should start with uspe.....xDDDDDD

wtf!!! lol
what i did again??? rofl
the only thing i did is that i gave a small hard time to hibs with oil till they broke in :flame:

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
well tbh in real wars the UN alliance has the Yanks to provide freindly fire, you have mids, although i believe Yanks are the superior intellect!

:m00:

my grandad almost fought in world war two you know, but he was too busy farming ration coupons.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh the oil bug is rather annoying.. not sure if we would have been able to push through to the lord room even with no oil bug. Nonetheless it was a fun night. Hope this inspire others to do similar events :)

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
all this talk of bug abusing albs - well trust me last night if hibs and mids could exploit something they DID. We had PB/Cone through wall (without a window) un-nukable shrooms, Storms placed inside the lord room (although im not sure if this is "illegal" or not as i dont have a stormlord)..

.. and the usual insta death by shrooms if you happen to walk past a window, this would be the shrooms that keep nuking you well out of los for about 10 seconds.

Was a fun night - more so that we won some important fights.

Mids were allready inside while i was still infront of the Inner Keep door where albs just started to charge from inside so it was teh sandwich from both sides.But that doesn't really matter ibecause we wouldn't have done it anyway even without mids.

And hibs using bugs makes it allright for albs doing the same? Nice! Imagine the full Hibzerg and hurb and mids at beno getting hitted by oil everywhere isn't really impressive from albs. :)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Don't know how albs did so badly at beno considering the only time you killed us, was just before the lord room, and even then you had more mids than we ever did just in beno.

Poor insecure Brad. He didn't really lose, honest.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Yeh the oil bug is rather annoying.. not sure if we would have been able to push through to the lord room even with no oil bug. Nonetheless it was a fun night. Hope this inspire others to do similar events :)

Would be nice to see more of an effort from other realms to hold primetime raids also, but it seems they can't do that, or if so then I have missed it ;D

Was fun yesterday, hope there will be more raids like that ;D

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Elrandhir said:
Would be nice to see more of an effort from other realms to hold primetime raids also, but it seems they can't do that, or if so then I have missed it ;D

Was fun yesterday, hope there will be more raids like that ;D

we tried to arrange one , but no heretics bainshees or animists signed up so we postponed it some patches ;)

uron

Loyal Freddie
amazing job by albs, so nice to see us working as a realm once again. fighting on 2 fronts vs 2 realms and still winning ...... :drink: unfortunatly i was grped with gingy on my baby reaver, had the best night of rvr ive had in a long time! and the oil is bugged on keeps, has been for a while, its not the people abusing it. maybe we can expect a few more MRRE till u get the relic back?

here's a reminder wat it looks like (frm last night)
http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot056kt5.jpg

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
uron said:
amazing job by albs, so nice to see us working as a realm once again. fighting on 2 fronts vs 2 realms and still winning ...... :drink: unfortunatly i was grped with gingy on my baby reaver, had the best night of rvr ive had in a long time! and the oil is bugged on keeps, has been for a while, its not the people abusing it. maybe we can expect a few more MRRE till u get the relic back?

here's a reminder wat it looks like (frm last night)
http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot056kt5.jpg

Too bad you and your guildmembers had fun. Should make a poll if CM should be transferred to Spanish server, more fun for everyone here, same fun for you.

uron

Loyal Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Yea fuck you ac raider!

(even if i get a ban)

lol was taken whilst i was defending, i havent been up on cammy past 2am in months due to work and 6th form.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
uron said:
lol was taken whilst i was defending, i havent been up on cammy past 2am in months due to work and 6th form.

doesn't matter! CM Guild = AC Raiders

End of the Story!

Just like Hibgard thank you

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Blatant and continual bug abuse by a very small number of lame-ass albs almost ruined what was a good defence by the majority. Well done for permanently tainting an otherwise good job by Albion.

LMFAO, as you guys think us albs deserve what we get for the few so called A/c Raids (even though they are just LONG ASS RAIDS) ALL hibs deserve what they get if an alb classes somehow manages to cast through a wall. for that you can blame EVERY bainshee, EVERY chanter, EVERY eld, EVERY animist

as Uron says Icebreak Qq some more we love it!!!

get real, grow up and grow some balls!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Nailez said:

just me thinking this is funny coming from a nightraider? heh.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Nailez said:
LMFAO, as you guys think us albs deserve what we get for the few so called A/c Raids (even though they are just LONG ASS RAIDS) ALL hibs deserve what they get if an alb classes somehow manages to cast through a wall. for that you can blame EVERY bainshee, EVERY chanter, EVERY eld, EVERY animist

All your raids were ac raids.

Could say the same about albs.
The Necro bug in OF
Muylaetrix doublehitting people in Rams (he said it was testing but still let goa deal with it instead of killing people over and over)
Zoyster hiding outside the keep in a wall where he jumped down and killed every hib on sight and hibs couldn't kill him.
Albs using the oil knowing it is bugged and killing tons of hibs and mids with it
Pbaoe spells from icewizards hitted me arround the corner in crim while they were castingon the other side
etc
etc
etc

I think those who say we did it because you have banshees casting through walls or any other stupid reason like ml raid or fuck knows what has some issues in rl.

And face us while we are not sleeping!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Nailez said:

hahaha random ACer is telling us to get ballz... mybe grow some ur own and do raids PRIMETIME... eh ? oh sry you cant you have to fight real players then....

go play a singleplayer game instead and stop fucking ur onw realm over mr. random nr 122314525262334525

Cyen

Fledgling Freddie
Ha Ha Have it.... Thanks to all of you for all my rp's last night.

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
The Necro bug in OF
Muylaetrix doublehitting people in Rams (he said it was testing but still let goa deal with it instead of killing people over and over)
Zoyster hiding outside the keep in a wall where he jumped down and killed every hib on sight and hibs couldn't kill him.
Albs using the oil knowing it is bugged and killing tons of hibs and mids with it
Pbaoe spells from icewizards hitted me arround the corner in crim while they were castingon the other side

hmm lets rip this apart then.

So we are accountable for OF bugs now as well jeez get over it already, when was the last time you really saw enough necros in rvr to make a damn difference compared to shees.

Zoyster woh 1 moron who if reported will be banned no doubt.

albs using the oil, OMFG dont tell me we aint allowed to use siege defences in a seige OMFG quick call GOA shut alb side down they cheat by using defences against us!!!!

ice wizards casting through walls, hmmm not saying wouldnt happen as would make sense as chanters can do it as well, however pbaoe YOU CAN MOVE AWAY. banshee aoe coning thru the entire keeps/bridges without LOS hitting for ez 700 dmg a nuke you have no argument (untill a fire wiz can aoe nuke without los then perhaps you might)

your points are sub par to say the least its a one sided opinion just because of the realm you play. Wanna see the other side of the equation then come alb and face the other realms from a Different PoV untill then just accept what we all know hibs are bug abusers, mids are adders, theres no such thing as A/c raids anymore (just really bored ppl early morn) and there IS a hibgard

Nuff said

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Cromcruaich said:
Hiya Ging :sex:. Come here often? Is that a staff in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

he is after your camp horsey I tell ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom