Albs and Hibs

P

Puppetmistress

Odins.... 12:00 CET

1 vs. 1 is started.... Till a ranger decides to interfere, so I kick his butt to keep the 1 on 1 going.

We talk abit, and I get report: 3 Hibs inc...

So Mkay, Gwidoc and me group up to kick some Hib-butt on even terms... 3 vs 3.

We kick them..

We go seperate ways again..... Oh, fg Hibs inc.... LOL

Zerg in Odins started today by Hibs :p

C

cougar-

Originally posted by cougar-
seriously, drop this zerg whine shit, its UBERBORING, and aslong as not EVERYONE go solo it will never spot. :rolleyes:

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by cougar-
seriously, drop this zerg whine shit, its UBERBORING, and aslong as not EVERYONE go solo it will never spot

Just giving some counterweight to the 'Albs ALWAYS start TEH ZERG !!!11!!!!!11'

O

old.Outlaw

So the fate of Excal has coem to Whinage. I say we go back to old days of not being able to comunicate with the enemy! and all do the hell what we want!

R

rahatma

albs havent zerged so much lately :) mostly been hibs. (read Garbannoch)

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

1 vs. 1 is started.... Till a ranger decides to interfere, so I kick his butt to keep the 1 on 1 going.

We kick them..

i doubt they made a FG to kill 3 albs dont you?

what i dont doubt is that they made the traditional FG to find some other FG's to fight.

R

rahatma

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
So the fate of Excal has coem to Whinage. I say we go back to old days of not being able to comunicate with the enemy! and all do the hell what we want!

what do u mean?, irc been there _alot_ longer then daoc ;|~

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.Outlaw

just avoid forums and irc and..voila! nameless enemys everywhere who cant whine. its actualy better, exept if it wasent so bloody boring to work.

E

Ekydus

1 FG versus 3 people is a zerg to those 3 people. Althouh what vintervargen said was true, the fact remains that this is a zerg to the 3 people and maybe unintentially has started the zergers off in Odin's today. Please keep in mind that it is 12:00 CET, that's 11:00 am GMT... Not really time for a FG anyway is it?

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Ekydus
1 FG versus 3 people is a zerg to those 3 people. Althouh what vintervargen said was true, the fact remains that this is a zerg to the 3 people and maybe unintentially has started the zergers off in Odin's today. Please keep in mind that it is 12:00 CET, that's 11:00 am GMT... Not really time for a FG anyway is it?

as soon as we see enemys, go to irc, join #celticfist. ask numbers, then decide some fair way to settle the fight. maybe let everyone duel, or if its 6 vs 5 one just need to watch and be passive. anyone else got a good idea how to solve it? :rolleyes:

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Ekydus

might be discussed :)

but its friday *wooh*

B

Begach

You sure they wheren't albs is disguise? Albs be sneakeh you know -_-

Seriously though mate, sorry to burst your bubble here but i can't think of a hib guild gimpy enough to need more numbers to kill you.

More like 1fg was running odins an flattened you. That aint a zerg, it's you just getting run over. fg's albs run over me every day otw to emain. That aint a zerg. The 5fg albs camping atk waiting for reinforcements when i get there, now that is a zerg.

B.

P

Puppetmistress

Re: Re: Albs and Hibs

Originally posted by vintervargen
i doubt they made a FG to kill 3 albs dont you?

what i dont doubt is that they made the traditional FG to find some other FG's to fight.

I doubt nothing.. I see 1 BM solo.. Got killed by Gwidoc

I see 1 BM solo.. Got killed by me.

I see 3 Hibs.... got killed by Gwidoc, Mkay and me.

I see the 3 Hibs in the drivers-seat of the fg overrunning us.

Perhaps they didn't say: "Hey, lets gank those 3 bastards at AMG, make a fg".

But neither did they say: Those Albs don't zerg, they gave us just even odds (at all times) lets dont be a jerk and make a fg to beat the crap out of them.

It don't take much skill to THINK that 1fg at 11:00 CET is an overkill in Odins. And tbh: It has ALWAYS been Hibs who did it the last two weeks.

Met a duo of SB's at AMG, met Zoia and a BD. Met a hunter with another skald.. That is typical action at this time....

And most of the times it is Hibs who make a fg when they get kicked a few times too often by same numbers (or less).

I know you're out often in Odins Alderian (well you used to be) so try and take a look at it: It's very often a fg Hibs is roaming this early while a fg Albs/Mids is very rare at this hour in Odins.

Just sick of the 'Albs zerg!!!'-whines when other realms do it too (and in case of Odins and Hibs do it way more often)

O

old.Nol

We kick them..

it's probably just reaction because of the fg of alb stealthers camping amg in emain right now, they have chased all the solo'ers odins...I would pm them if I was you...

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Begach
The 5fg albs camping atk waiting for reinforcements when i get there, now that is a zerg.
What the heck are you doing at atk anyway? And what do you expect at a portal keep, do Albs have to port in as FGs as well too? Atk camping seems to be a nasty habit primarily employed by the Mids, but the Hibs do it as well. Don't visit atk and avoid AMG and then you are allowed to complain about zergs.

V

VodkaFairy

Just giving some counterweight to the 'Albs ALWAYS start TEH ZERG !!!11!!!!!11'

The alb zerg is sooooooo last month, it's mids now that start the insane emain zergs in the morning and basically are so overpowered they can only really lose when they mess up badly :p

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
The alb zerg is sooooooo last month, it's mids now that start the insane emain zergs in the morning and basically are so overpowered they can only really lose when they mess up badly :p

Come play Alb with your merc :p

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by VodkaFairy

I thought it was one Savage that came in and, unbuffed, killed every Alb in Emain by just looking at them...?

Or was that last week's whine?

I get confused...

E

Ekydus

Oh, I was at a LAN centre yesterday, I saw someone from Hibernia / Excalibur playing in RvR in Emain with a Bard in 1fg. 1st his group get jumped by 1fg of Middies, they didn't last long. But a few minutes later, whilst talking to me, he was jumped yet again by what seemed like 2fgs of Middies and not once did they attack him... I mean he even sat down to get some power hehe. Surely a sign that the LA nerf was justified? :)

B

Begach

Originally posted by Belomar
What the heck are you doing at atk anyway? And what do you expect at a portal keep, do Albs have to port in as FGs as well too? Atk camping seems to be a nasty habit primarily employed by the Mids, but the Hibs do it as well. Don't visit atk and avoid AMG and then you are allowed to complain about zergs.

LOL dude i think the bit you seemed to chosen to ignore is the WAITING FOR REINFORCEMENTS BIT.

PS if you'd actually read my post it was to point out that a few ppl getting run over by fg of anything aint being zerged. It's business as feckin usual in an RvR zone.

B.

P

Puppetmistress

LOL dude i think the bit you seemed to chosen to ignore is the WAITING FOR REINFORCEMENTS BIT.

PS if you'd actually read my post it was to point out that a few ppl getting run over by fg of anything aint being zerged. It's business as feckin usual in an RvR zone.

B.

Ofcourse they wait for reinforcements:

* 2fg filled with toons who wanna solo/duo is NO match for a balanced RvR-fg.

Why give away free RP to you ?

And 5fg is probably 2,5fg before they started to engage you..

Question remains: What do you do at ATK and expect?

B

Begach

Question remains: What do you do at ATK and expect?

I've learned to EXPECT very little from most excal/albs actually. That way i aint dissapointed.

Question remains: What do you do in odins (AN RVR ZONE) and expect?

And LOL @ the honing in on ATK comment to distract the the fact that

a) you where in an RvR zone and got run over by 1fg
b) that is not a zerg
c) noone really gives a shit. They aint exactly the first fg to run in odins. Odins is 1-2fg zone. Go make a picnic in HW if you don't wanna meet the enemy FFS.

B.

E

Ensceptifica

Yeah everybody sucks.

Oh sorry I'll shut up and let people make 300 threads about it that come to the same (stupid) conclusion.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
Yeah everybody sucks.

Oh sorry I'll shut up and let people make 300 threads about it that come to the same (stupid) conclusion.

harrharr. yeah :p

P

Puppetmistress

I've learned to EXPECT very little from most excal/albs actually. That way i aint dissapointed.

Your point is very mood when I look you up on Duskwave and your website:

Welcome to our tiny RvR-Section

As we didn't really have any big RvR-success so far there's nothing much to post here.

soon, there will be added some more screenies.

Dont act all-knowing mate. All I pointed out that zerg is relative and Hibs started the zerg.

Nothing wrong with that, just cut the 'Alb/Excal are loosers, not skilled, zergers etc etc' bullshit because today once again was prooven it wheren't the Albs who started the zerging in Odins for today.

O

old.Nol

Your point is very mood when I look you up on Duskwave and your website:

Dont act all-knowing mate. All I pointed out that zerg is relative and Hibs started the zerg.

Nothing wrong with that, just cut the 'Alb/Excal are loosers, not skilled, zergers etc etc' bullshit because today once again was prooven it wheren't the Albs who started the zerging in Odins for today.

1fg is not a zerg. You make it sound like a million hibs overran your AMG fortifications...it was 1fg, and don't speak crap about 1fg is a zerg to 3 people, I often run solo, yes I may tease people when they kill me in a full group(look NP), but I can't seriously complain about it.

When we refer to zergs, we mean that 100+ frame stealing, epic wearing, warder machine that chugs around emain like a coconut horny tornado in the tropics...

G

Gahldir

We kick them..

yeah, god forbid ppl to start going in the numbers that the game designed ppl to go in.

I'd say the real RvR in Odin's was initiated today by Hibs :)

B

Begach

Your point is very mood when I look you up on Duskwave and your website

Aiit twat. IPW never claimed or even implied that we are an RvR guild. That being said i consider some of our members to be extremely strong RvR players and some of the best people in the game.

As for me. I'm a bard. I solo'd to level 50 and 15k from soloing to RR5. That to me is unique and an acheivement. Every kill is an acheivement and i often get flattened by fg's of albs being a solo non-stealther. This does give me an insight into exactly the issue you discuss.

All that being said FO and die irl you absolute cunt.

B.

Users who are viewing this thread