If your realm, hibs and albs would..

N

nalistah

...have savages/zerkers, would you roll one? :)

(zerkers before 1.62)

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by nalistah

(zerkers before 1.62)

of course, you would hardly see any mercs or arms simply cause both of them totally outshine them.

D

Divinia

no, i roll the classes who give the playstyle i like. rolled a LA zerker the other day.. everyone asked if i was stupid or something.. but dualwielding is fun and so.. but rerolled to warrior later on cus blockbot is cooler :)

S

StormriderX

I'd roll one for bg - would I xp it to 50? No. Mainly cause I hate xp with a passion and cause I like my gimpmaster :)

E

Ensceptifica

Nope, I don't like playing pure melee classes.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by nalistah

(zerkers before 1.62)

Nope, once an armsman, always an armsman. I rolled it day 1 of release because (wait for it...) I liked the concept. The fact the concept didn't live up to the reality was beside the point :p

K

Kagato.

Re: Re: If your realm, hibs and albs would..

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Nope, once an armsman, always an armsman. I rolled it day 1 of release because (wait for it...) I liked the concept. The fact the concept didn't live up to the reality was beside the point :p

ditto

And to be honest, I don't think zerkers or savages are as bad as everyone makes out anyway, but hey, if there getting nerfed then no arguments here. :D

P

Puppetmistress

I wouldn't roll a zerker.. Too 'one dimensional' for me.. No gadgets, no funny things, only pure melee.. No range either :/

Savage I might roll, because they got spells (yeah abilities, I know) which give them some fluff.

The melee class which is appealing, from Mid, is the thane.. But we all know the trouble they face. No fun to XP a toon to 50 to find out he just lacks in RvR.

V

vintervargen

i would roll a savage cuz then i would be uber

S

saltymcpepper

yeah and you would radar one!!1111 or something
shamone

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by old.Lethul
no, you would buy one :rolleyes:

if i did it on pryd i would only get zerged by RG tho t.t

G

gwal

a lot of ppl would roll one, whether they admit it or not.

personally I´d imagine I´d lvl one. lvlíng a merc atm, so if we had zerk or savage, I guess I´d have rolled one of those instead.

my paladin will still be my main tho, regardless of whether I got a merc, savage, or zerker. it would be an alt for when we got a pally in the grp already

L

loxleyhood

I wouldn't. Im a scout through and through and my only alt is one which I intend to use for cash farming. I didn't bother rolling a necro when they were bugged, and I wouldn't roll anything else.

S

saltymcpepper

who the fuck wants a savage when you can make an avalonion 2h slash paladine

A

AbPoon

Avalonion crush merc>Avalonion 2h slash pally imo

N

-Nuked-

nope not even for BG :p i just dont enjoy tanks as much as casters :eek: and i really love being a unique spec in the roles i do play

I

ilaya

Originally posted by mac_kraakebolle
Lurikeen savage :D

That'll be me then? ;)

Seriously though, I would yeah, given a third server to let me.
Bonedancer for Bg's too. Have fun :)

V

VodkaFairy

I would, can't hurt to pwn in rvr for a change. Who cares about being called 'fotm1!!!' by strangers you've never seen before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom