Albs and Hibs

M

Madkobold

Put a bit more effort and start getting DF back on a more regular basis so I (and many other) can go over to your side and enjoy the killing and have fun

I't would be very much appriciated if you could go (or just pretend) afk when I get killed by you so I can come with BB and rezz. By doing that we will both earn rps.

Final note:
You will have to wait a bit though for the timer but thats no problem I'd just go ahead and kill while you wait for the timer.

U

uncle_sal

Sure thing mate... come kill me... ill be afk... honest :)

M

Madkobold

Originally posted by uncle_sal
Sure thing mate... come kill me... ill be afk... honest :)

Sweet, all you need to do now is to go out and pop a couple of keeps :)

-----------------

Mirlena , SB (logged with BB in DF waiting....)

L

lenilas

Do you log in DF and gank greys because you lack the real skills to goto Odins / Emain / HW and kill real rvr players maybe?

E

Elomiem

hmm,rp farming..hmm,ye right..come and meet me in df around drinkers hib side..i promise u can hit me first :D

D

Divinia

i play the game for fun, not rps. i promise!

M

Madkobold

Originally posted by lenilas
Do you log in DF and gank greys because you lack the real skills to goto Odins / Emain / HW and kill real rvr players maybe?

he he he spot on, don't even know where that emain everyone talks about is.

Sounds like a grand place where all three realms meet and then argue there heads off about :)

C

censi

pretty sad tbh how desperate middies HAVE to have DF.

cant understand why peeps would ever wanna farm in DF.

but if we do make the effort to get it, mids go on the keep zerg immedietly afterwards..

M

Madkobold

It's all about having fun

Originally posted by Elomiem
hmm,rp farming..hmm,ye right..come and meet me in df around drinkers hib side..i promise u can hit me first :D

well it's not just for rp farming it's damn good fun as well, sneaking around a place where there are nothing but ppl that wanna see u dead.

I feel that DF when enemy realm has it is the only true place for stealthers where they can do what they are intended to do....sneak around and kill :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom