Albs albs albs..

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
yup

and at blend last night i have seen more ranger and hunter than i ever seen before in my daoc life lol

Naa cant be rangers, must have been Hunters:)
We few rangers just cover a lot of ground, so it seems like we so many....

Bowie is this realy the truth ?

Bowie: Yup

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
As arud said, i seen just as many rangers/hunters than i ever saw in old daoc, imo they r000l the game now, bit sad they got 5135253523range with their arrows now.

My range a huntress is still less than a scout with the same equipment. In fact, the gap has widened even more. All ToA bonusses are percentage based, so effective range on a scout is further than a hunters. Don't complain about stuff like this.. Albion still has the best archer in the game (read: archer. Melee doesn't matter that much in NF)

But I agree, the amount of archers (from ALL realms) is just silly (As is the amount of pet casters). (And all rolled ages before NF, and none of them are FOTM, of course. Imagine that.). Eventually people will go back to their real mains.. when they realise how boring archers are. ;D

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
According to the last week one is for shure. Hiberia is attending RvR in larger numbers. And each Realm had it ups and downs in the last days.

RvR became, beside the well known gankers, more open. All got a bunch of new options they may use.

And its not a matter of numbers, its more a matter of tactics, teamplay and communication.

And last but not least, to keep ppl in rvr, they need victories too ...

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Awarkle said:
Anyways Albion got the ranged advantage and in some cases the LOS advantage because you still seem to be shooting through walls (not volley)

If anything it's Hibs with LOS advantage. A couple of us took a trip to scath on Sunday and it wasnt long before shrooms started popping up. Even though they we clearly in LOS I couldnt nuke or dot the shrooms. The only times I could kill them is when someone stood next to them. I was having to use hibs and pets as ae targets to kill the shrooms not the other way round.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, I'm very impressed with the performance of the Hibs here on Prydwen. Take a look on Excalibur and you will see that Hibernia is in chaos and ruin, people are quitting to the left and right, and they have already lost a relic. I was afraid Hibs here would simply fold due to the population imbalances, but this has yet to prove the case. Things may change, naturally, but at the moment, I really like how the realm war has heated up again.

Salute to the Hibs!

Oldfaravid said:
bye 1 then I just dont see the point of playing this game..
Well, stop whining already and leave, we're getting tired of your endless complaints.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Every realm zergs, NF basicaly made around zerging, so is it such a big supprise?

If your not into zergs, why go to keeps where they zerg will be? thers a handy in game map where you can plot where they will be etc.

:wub:

Martok

Part of the furniture
ok ok ok

i have a good idea do you wanna hear it??? ....... sure you do

Why cant we all just sit around a large keep fire and drink ale while singing Battle song's ??? Why cnat we all just be friends and get along after all i wanna get me some ickle luri GF.

So why cant we all lay down our weapons and open our arms and all be friends????

<stops and thinks about what hes just said>

Hmm i think your right TO HELL WITH FRIENDSHIP I WNAT BLOOD OF THE LARGEST TROLL.... :flame:

Death to you all :clap:

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Well, I'm very impressed with the performance of the Hibs here on Prydwen. Take a look on Excalibur and you will see that Hibernia is in chaos and ruin, people are quitting to the left and right, and they have already lost a relic. I was afraid Hibs here would simply fold due to the population imbalances, but this has yet to prove the case. Things may change, naturally, but at the moment, I really like how the realm war has heated up again.

Salute to the Hibs!

Well, stop whining already and leave, we're getting tired of your endless complaints.

I think that's because no one has seriously attacked the hibs yet.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Tesla Monkor said:
My range a huntress is still less than a scout with the same equipment. In fact, the gap has widened even more. All ToA bonusses are percentage based, so effective range on a scout is further than a hunters. Don't complain about stuff like this.. Albion still has the best archer in the game (read: archer. Melee doesn't matter that much in NF)

Maybe i said it a bit wrong, but the fact is, i dont se many scouts since they dont attack me i dont look at them, but i guess there is just as many scouts and yes they got a good range to. Hope all 3 realms would play abit more visivble classes and less stealth wars

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
civy said:
I think that's because no one has seriously attacked the hibs yet.

Civy think u wasnt online, but one of the days we had like 50 ppl in emain, was a big zerg tbh, and we battled to take crim for... 5 hours ?? Hibs still won (respect :) ) so they defended well imo. (think they got
6k rps for succesfully defending oO) We was stuck at that damn stair for far to long (give TWF to evry alb class)

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
yup

and at blend last night i have seen more ranger and hunter than i ever seen before in my daoc life lol

aye mucho rangers in hib atm, seingnew rangers fresh from the 4fins everyday
archers seemsto be populair however thefotm SM, caba, sorc rolls r starting to get on my nerves MOC forthewin, juggernaught fortehwin, 1 secs fotm castingspeedfortehwinnukingfor 900+ iwannaaddonstealherfights or jump ppl trying to get to docks with my 3 sm friends :kissit:

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
But I agree, the amount of archers (from ALL realms) is just silly (As is the amount of pet casters). (And all rolled ages before NF, and none of them are FOTM, of course. Imagine that.). Eventually people will go back to their real mains.. when they realise how boring archers are. ;D
I know archers made not only because of FoTM mania, I tried to avoid archers before, but checking all the classes for a possible fletcher, I had to avoid mini (have one already, but she is my LGM alchemist) it was the best choice to cover one more trade skill on my account. Also knowing the number of people on low BGs, if I want to see them and want to take on some of them, I would need to be in a stealther grp with scouts. And since not enough money for fletching it isn't urgent, she is waiting in level 1-4 BG APK as rouge, to see a day when friends come and we take the keep from the hibs. Is it a normal FoTM character? Not realy, even if I add, I want to play my friends, who have scouts for other reasons.

If you have 8 characters, and try to have characters that are good in almost evbery group from 1fg sidi raids to RvR to exp group, since you want to have fun, and 4 of them are around level 50, expect you will have 2 characters that fit in FoTM group and you will log in with them. Expect that people rolled scouts before, and will roll scouts after this time, not only because they are fotm but because of other reasons. FoTM and PLing the character to level 48 (or level 50) and not playing before you force raid leaders, RvR team mates to trust your skill at 50 and be surprised comes hand in hand. I think most of the scouts we see are legit scouts.

From amount of character on server each day we should have about 100 active scouts, and if we add, that people have 3-4 level 50s, I would say 300-400 available scouts on the server each and every day. If scout works, these people will log in scouts and play with them. The PLed gimps who copy a character who looks like fotm aren't the majority. But as group leader I would ask my friend who have a paladin, a scout and a necro to bring his scout to RvR, and this is how some of the groups born.

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
Where are all the animists camping boat routes because ive not done it, ive camped my own docks before but thats because alb/mid insist on being lame and not letting us actually use our own docks. :)

Lets face it if you die to shrooms your

1. Solo and run into a full stack
2. Your grouped with half of them afk and with no aoe classes.

shrooms got nerfed no reason not to get around them now, and you cant even say lots of animists lock down zones because PET limit on areas.

Anyways Albion got the ranged advantage and in some cases the LOS advantage because you still seem to be shooting through walls (not volley)
Shrooms in open field are nothing to worry about. Shrooms in Keep defense / attack are a pain in the arse. Mainly due to bugs (no LoS check on end of cast).

Eladamri said:
aye mucho rangers in hib atm, seingnew rangers fresh from the 4fins everyday
archers seemsto be populair however thefotm SM, caba, sorc rolls r starting to get on my nerves MOC forthewin, juggernaught fortehwin, 1 secs fotm castingspeedfortehwinnukingfor 900+ iwannaaddonstealherfights or jump ppl trying to get to docks with my 3 sm friends :kissit:

by that u mean smacksterius :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
yea right, alb zerg is ok on excal but not on prydwen ey Angel_?

such doublestandards.

your threads were funny at the start, but lately you bitch about everything so sad.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Eladamri said:
archers seemsto be populair however thefotm SM, caba, sorc rolls r starting to get on my nerves MOC forthewin, juggernaught fortehwin, 1 secs fotm castingspeedfortehwinnukingfor 900+

Archers are fotm nr 1. then comes SM as 2. and sorc as 3. tho i dont think cabas is anywhere near the top5 classes atm. And a little corretion, juggernaught is bad bad bad, cost hell lots of rps and last 1 min out of 15, get ml9 convoker instead, does the same, just 5 times longer on a 10 min timer. :m00:

And for the 1 sec cast... is it fun? Tho not seen anybody nuke for 900 since mid lost relics, now their gang runemasters (bit fotm to) are back to nuking for 550 witch is reasonable (spell plz)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:
yea right, alb zerg is ok on excal but not on prydwen ey Angel_?

such doublestandards.

your threads were funny at the start, but lately you bitch about everything so sad.
hmm, I don't say Alb zerg on excalibur is good.
I don't say Alb zerg on Prydwen is bad.

So whats the double-standard??

I've only mentioned that this was getting out of control, and I have no idea about NF status on Excalibur...

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
AngelHeal said:
yeah QQ me and call me a noob.

But the zerg that albion has come up with 2day is something i haven't even seen on excalibur with herbal on a relicraid.

It's pathetic to have 2 fg scouts (and yes this aint excadurated) camping ur coast.

With like 40 albs running towards a solo chanter if he sur5ed those arrows :x

I don't give a ratts ass if u zerg, It can be funny from to time to aswel to be in a huge zerg.

But to camp the alb shore with like ur whole realm is just pathetic.
And after u finished me off, please don't bow to me and curtesy and victory + rude taunts....

i state again; I don't care if u zerg, but don't camp the whole entrance with ur entire realm!!

qq we will double it :flame:

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
by that u mean smacksterius :p

aye lol fecker :D saw them gang u a few times mateh, everytime i see em gank the albs i have to bite my fingers for not adding on the fight, but i know if i add they gank me right away with the MOC and 1 secs casting time :p

Eladamri said:
aye lol fecker :D saw them gang u a few times mateh, everytime i see em gank the albs i have to bite my fingers for not adding on the fight, but i know if i add they gank me right away with the MOC and 1 secs casting time :p

aye got him to low hp other day ^^ (im such a gimp)
then BANG MOC!!! me = QQ :(

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
Archers are fotm nr 1. then comes SM as 2. and sorc as 3. tho i dont think cabas is anywhere near the top5 classes atm. And a little corretion, juggernaught is bad bad bad, cost hell lots of rps and last 1 min out of 15, get ml9 convoker instead, does the same, just 5 times longer on a 10 min timer. :m00:

And for the 1 sec cast... is it fun? Tho not seen anybody nuke for 900 since mid lost relics, now their gang runemasters (bit fotm to) are back to nuking for 550 witch is reasonable (spell plz)
juggernaught is bad? u even tried jugger? 1 sorc ganked 3 rangers one time he just ran and the pet ripped us a new one, 400 damage pr hit, when we hit it is for like 36damage and we got it to 20% when he can back and nuked the last ranger alive

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Eladamri said:
juggernaught is bad? u even tried jugger? 1 sorc ganked 3 rangers one time he just ran and the pet ripped us a new one, 400 damage pr hit, when we hit it is for like 36damage and we got it to 20% when he can back and nuked the last ranger alive
Damn, ur 2 m8s and u cant be the smartest, pet dont got speed (sprint) easy as that, hiting on a 50 buffed pet is just plain stupid, run from it very simple, or destroy the caster.

And i say again JUGGER SUX, cost like hell last 1 little minute out of 15
ML9 last 5 min evry 10 min, cost 0 rps

And i dont think U evry tryed jugger, for one sorc cant get it, and 90% of the pets u se is ml9 pets not jugger pets ill bet my ass on that :kissit:
And 1 last thing, pet dont hit for 400, then its unbuffed or something, they hit for 600-705 (cap)

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
was a basi pet and yes properly unbuffed and yes we couldnt outrun if as it chained stuns :eek: also newer encountered jugger before so didnt even know it was juggernaught pet, just thought it was big... yes i dont play sorc but pet hitting fast for 400 damage and chain stuns and takes ages to kill aint insane? lol ofc FZ is worse and pbaoe mezz

and yes im properly not the sharpest blade in the collection:)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Rustane said:
Juggernaut and summon mastery is not the same.
Jugger 1 is 10 lvls as i record
Jugger 2 is 20 lvls
and Jugger 3 is 30 lvls, but pet caps at lvl 70, therfor with a 50 pet jugger 2/ml9 is enough

So jugger is the same really, jugger 3 only good for blue con mobs since it can boost em to 70, and only casters that can self summon pets can get juggernaut.

And for elad: basilisk DONT chainstun (10 sec stun, casted so ressist decrese it, and u can ressist the stun ofc), since it makes imunity timer therfor it aint the hardest to run, and u said u was 3 ppl, atleast let 2 steahers not die and let 1 die by steahing? Kinda smarter than just standing fighting a unwinable battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom