Albs albs albs..

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
yeah QQ me and call me a noob.

But the zerg that albion has come up with 2day is something i haven't even seen on excalibur with herbal on a relicraid.

It's pathetic to have 2 fg scouts (and yes this aint excadurated) camping ur coast.

With like 40 albs running towards a solo chanter if he sur5ed those arrows :x

I don't give a ratts ass if u zerg, It can be funny from to time to aswel to be in a huge zerg.

But to camp the alb shore with like ur whole realm is just pathetic.
And after u finished me off, please don't bow to me and curtesy and victory + rude taunts....

i state again; I don't care if u zerg, but don't camp the whole entrance with ur entire realm!!

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
yeah QQ me and call me a noob.
yup

and at blend last night i have seen more ranger and hunter than i ever seen before in my daoc life lol

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Araudry said:
yup

and at blend last night i have seen more ranger and hunter than i ever seen before in my daoc life lol
well it's true.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
The irony is, a sorc could prolly solo the 2fg scouts.

Mael, 50th ment.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Better open your eyes and look at your own realm doing exactly the same.
Sure yesterday at Blend we had 150(!) albs there but there has been reports of atleast as many mids attacking Glen and there was sure also around 100ish hibs around when we were raiding in Emain.
But then again its easy to wipe a 150 alb zerg just look at Eclipse who seem to have no problem with it.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
But too be fair, it feels good to have an active war going on and not just a couple of people playing playing grab-ass in emain :D

Martok

Part of the furniture
:clap: ALB FTW :clap:

I think all you mids and hibs need a good old Martok style :fluffle:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Lubbock said:
But too be fair, it feels good to have an active war going on and not just a couple of people playing playing grab-ass in emain :D

not fun when you have 2 realms with big zergs gatherd attacking half your keeps each.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Andrilyn said:
But then again its easy to wipe a 150 alb zerg just look at Eclipse who seem to have no problem with it.

hehe yeah, that was funny.

"MoC up on bombers?"
"Yup"
"Ok, DI?"
"Yup"
"SoS and AM up.... CCHHHAARRRRGGGEEEE!"

Funny how the mids rush the albs AFTER the remaining ones scatter back into the keep :(

MoC3 ain't too bad ;)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Evrybody has something to qq about, and tell me how the sorc kills 15 archers... (15x fz is quite many secs, and 15x PS)

As arud said, i seen just as many rangers/hunters than i ever saw in old daoc, imo they r000l the game now, bit sad they got 5135253523range with their arrows now.

And then we can always qq about mealstrom powning evry zerg they meet, and camping beno docks 5 hours a day. And that hibs is owerpowred with pbaoe and bombers and shoooms and stun sucks in keep battles, WHHHINE :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
Look at ur own realm before flaming others tbh ;)

I have been zerged as a solo trying to get to bg groups so many times, but it's all fun, it's just a game, i just sit down and wait ... if i could talk to the mids/hibs who take me down i would say, hiya again boys ... shall i sit or run for the thrill of the chase? :m00:

Love Frosty

xx

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
Evrybody has something to qq about, and tell me how the sorc kills 15 archers... (15x fz is quite many secs, and 15x PS)

As arud said, i seen just as many rangers/hunters than i ever saw in old daoc, imo they r000l the game now, bit sad they got 5135253523range with their arrows now.

And then we can always qq about mealstrom powning evry zerg they meet, and camping beno docks 5 hours a day. And that hibs is owerpowred with pbaoe and bombers and shoooms and stun sucks in keep battles, WHHHINE :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

Where is this fun for the hunter class?? tried NF yesterday for about 40 mins and it sucked.. endless zerg.. came to blend to assist in the retake but i lagged to hell and back as soon as I faced the ugly building.. oh and nuke nuke nuke from endless casters that got more hp then a tank at the release of daoc.. not to mention thepets.. so where is this fun..And if you tell me the fun for archers these days is to team up with 7 other archers to own targets 1 bye 1 then I just dont see the point of playing this game..

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Sure yesterday at Blend we had 150(!) albs there but there has been reports of atleast as many mids attacking Glen and there was sure also around 100ish hibs around when we were raiding in Emain.
150 alb attacking, and the keeps that control a relic milegate being attacked (two of them by the same attacking force), one of them taken and upgraded quickly) can explain any mid response. Especially, if the keep doesn't make a supply chain so no other special use, and you took on a stronger keep as start. A full relic defense force which will camp boats and everything is bit of problem yet it is to be expected, and of course you will get hunters, etc. at you, because they are defending their relic and it is an effective way of doing this. Wonder how many mid alliances spoke about relic raid against them? At the usual time for alb@prydwen. It wasn't hard to guess, they will set up the best defense, and will stop the raid and get the keeps back and upgrade them. Zerging is when you don't know what exactly you do, but use sheer numbers to do something by hitting almost random targets and at later you check if you accomplished something (supply chains made/broken, relic milegates open, etc.) and when done with it select a random target. If you know what you need for relic defense, including numbers to counter steamrolling zerg tactics that is a bit different story, everyone can judge his own actions and decide, if he zerged or had a planned or well led attack. Accusing others of zerging is lame.

Some said relic raids will be rare, I think ones who seen our attack on Midgard can check and know how close it was for a working relic raid. Most relic raids won't be announced, and it can come as surprise, even for the RvR group who is doing it. NF prevents spying. Btw: Ones who doesn't know (meet some level 50s with this problem) there is no relic keeps any more, the relics are open on the ground, if you open the milegates by keep taking, the relics are virtually defenseless.

I think honor begins when you admit when your opponents were good, and mids were good at stopping this attack. Was it a relic raid attempt? Honestly, I don't know, I was on my cleric, yet I haven't seen anyone talking about the relic, maybe the leader was smart: if it looks like random keep take at first, noone will tell the mids... and was a good attempt at relic raid. Maybe it was the famous alb zerg.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Oldfaravid said:
Where is this fun for the hunter class?? tried NF yesterday for about 40 mins and it sucked.. endless zerg.. came to blend to assist in the retake but i lagged to hell and back as soon as I faced the ugly building.. oh and nuke nuke nuke from endless casters that got more hp then a tank at the release of daoc.. not to mention thepets.. so where is this fun..And if you tell me the fun for archers these days is to team up with 7 other archers to own targets 1 bye 1 then I just dont see the point of playing this game..

If u only played 40 mins, u cant really say much about nf. My first 3 hours sucked big time, then it was fun, goes up and down. I cant se why its now fun killing 1 evry 10 sec with assist scouting, and if u qq about casters, make 1, im making a scout :). And as im not sure u saw, take my post with a little irony (therefor the :m00: and WHIINE ). Im just sick on the whine treads, rather have whines about bugs than whines about players

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:

And then we can always qq about mealstrom powning evry zerg they meet, and camping beno docks 5 hours a day. And that hibs is owerpowred with pbaoe and bombers and shoooms and stun sucks in keep battles, WHHHINE :

Shrooms??? Shrooms are fucked now. They die in one shot. Mythic have fucked up bad. :(

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
not fun when you have 2 realms with big zergs gatherd attacking half your keeps each.

how you think hibs felt pre-NF ?

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Evul: How people who love elves, etc. but when came faced all friends playing in albion feels about stuff? I am an alb at prydwen, yet I am glad, that hibernia are equal now.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Where are all the animists camping boat routes because ive not done it, ive camped my own docks before but thats because alb/mid insist on being lame and not letting us actually use our own docks. :)

Lets face it if you die to shrooms your

1. Solo and run into a full stack
2. Your grouped with half of them afk and with no aoe classes.

shrooms got nerfed no reason not to get around them now, and you cant even say lots of animists lock down zones because PET limit on areas.

Anyways Albion got the ranged advantage and in some cases the LOS advantage because you still seem to be shooting through walls (not volley)

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
Where are all the animists camping boat routes because ive not done it, ive camped my own docks before but thats because alb/mid insist on being lame and not letting us actually use our own docks. :)

Well, explain that to the opted hib/mid groups too who seem to have fun roaming around the beno docks. The number of people on /as saying "Mids at docks" while they don't realize there are 3 other places to get ships makes me want to scream tbh :p

Lets face it if you die to shrooms your

1. Solo and run into a full stack
2. Your grouped with half of them afk and with no aoe classes.

shrooms got nerfed no reason not to get around them now, and you cant even say lots of animists lock down zones because PET limit on areas.

Anyways Albion got the ranged advantage and in some cases the LOS advantage because you still seem to be shooting through walls (not volley)

The only thing really irksome about shrooms is LOS - they seem to not want to be casted on sometimes (but it doesnt look like they cast either), and that they seem to not double-check the LOS at the end of the cast. They're still pretty good in some situations.

And yeah, albion does have a range advantage but saying we're the only one shooting through walls is a little foolish - it happens to everyone where you plunk an arrow or a bolt into someone, its not like we're hacking the server to fiddle with the LOS :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
1 thing is for sure

Hibernia does not do under for middie's and albie's.
Though alb can charge 2 keeps at same time with big force
hell they could prolly take each keep in game with 50 man while hibs can only do that on 1:p

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:

dont be stupid.. there isnt that many hibs alive.

eclipse cant wipe 150 people :p

i think the daoc record is DH on excal who killed about 90 ish before dying

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Haroat said:
dont be stupid.. there isnt that many hibs alive.

eclipse cant wipe 150 people :p

i think the daoc record is DH on excal who killed about 90 ish before dying
i'd guess u never saw NP then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom