Albion Training for RvR in midgard / odins

N

Negura`

Well after looking through the RvR board on these forums, ive been watching these posts for a while now, most recent update is this

-------------------------------------

Remember regular RvR times:
tuestday 1900 CET
thursday 2000 CET

(Hibbies and middies are welcome to join the die team. Meet at amg/odins)

-------------------------------------

This was posted on the open forums on barrysworld (RvR section) and therefore we can use it to our advantage, if peeps want to display when they are going to be in midgard / Odin's its up to them, but its also up to us to keep em from getting any further than the amg / hmg......

I cant say i like the idea of Albs using our back yard as a training ground, they always leave lots of litter after their picnic. Time to do something about it....... we cant just let the albs run around in our back yard. So if any of you hear anyting on /as about amg / hmg in odins, dont think "oh some otehr guild will sort it out" get a full grp from your guild and go and help with it. Get out of emain and defend our realm. At the moment it seems to be a few guilds pulling their weight about and the rest assuming that they have to do nothing. It is much easier to keep em out for good if they know that there will always be a welcoming party waiting for them the other side of their MG.

Plz, anyone is welcome, just get your guild and go check the MG's from time to time. If you hear anything on /as about them, go and help out, and try spending some more time in the midgard frontiers, its much more fun than being zerged in emain.

Kindest Regards
Negura

O

old.Leel

Agree, fighting in odins is much more fun than emain. The rp are good there too.

J

j0ker

ack

they had tp pick the two nights I'm at college :(

T

Tigerius

And here I was thinking you camped AMG always ;)

Fighting in Odins COULD be fun if it didn't boil down to the same MG camping, the MGs ARE identical in emain :)

Users who are viewing this thread