Midgard pure melee rvr ?

E

eyeznp

Originally posted by zmurf
If u get a GOOD player to play warrior 1 should be enough .. and the way to go with these day's capped resist and aom1~3 on everyone, and baod in SOME hib group's debuff is the only way to go imo ...

Only fools have respect for the BAoD using hib pbaoe grps tbh :flame:

:flame: pbaoe4tehwin :flame:

E

eyeznp

Originally posted by Whisperess
aye, I agree. 2 Warriors is just 'lazy mode' :D ( redundant and will not have as good healing or damage output as a healer or SM would ).

I'm very tempted to run PBae groups again - someone donate a RA respec please! ;)

2 uber SM's is enough tbh, so use the 2 warriors.. for 100% guard all the time, ask Astona aka Rullnox about that!! The Domination never lost to a decent fg when RA's etc was up!! Just a shame that LA not was active when TD was alive :flame: Thats the only enemy there can kill fast and also VGN... other guilds are piece of cake :flame:

W

Weeping Willow

It was fun to run sm groups and I might consider doing it again, but I respecced my sm to dark now and dunno if I want to respec him back.

I will play in tank group with Atrocity as long as I feel that its working and others want.

Btw we can't restart Soth pbae groups without getting Lanze back :(

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by aginamist
Btw we can't restart Soth pbae groups without getting Lanze back :(

Pretty sure if u arranged some pbaoe groups lanze would come back, as he got NOTHING to do atm besides school, CS ain't fun after valve got their filthy hands on it (and he ain't in shape so the whine is strong in him) and SG just ain't the same as it used to be ... movies/series 4 teh win atm, and we keep searching for a new game, but none so far any good ...

W

Weeping Willow

I got really tempted to play SM groups after todays zerging, hmm. Well I have to give it time, im really getting bored of daoc but if I quit daoc I would have no game to play, its very hard :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom