Albion need cleric's so bad ...(Whine alert)

F

fed007

i havent read the post because i havent got time but ive thought of an idea:-

what if they made a special character for buffbots, people may play clerics again? :)

C

catalina

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
:D

Don't play your inf though.. enough of those in rvr already :(

Just become a hardcore rvr cleric/paladin player.. pweese.. :D no more infils! :x

Hehe, never play my inf anymore.

Used to have fun soloing in Odins but the stealthzergs have taken over there as well. It's possible to find a nice fight in HW but you only get 1-2 per hour so it's damn boring, then you got a 20min run back there after u die.

Havin awesome fun with reaver in RvR and PvE atm (even tho i'm not quite 50 yet) so my time will be split between that and cleric. Pala was dead a long time ago, it has to be one of the most boring char to play so i only get her out for PvE raids and crafting.

P

parzi

if you need clerics, roll one :p

also our healers are now playing their clerics again, and they dont seem to miss the healers much. if ppl get bored maybe they just dont use all the options their char and the fighting in general has.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by catalina
Hehe, never play my inf anymore.

Used to have fun soloing in Odins but the stealthzergs have taken over there as well. It's possible to find a nice fight in HW but you only get 1-2 per hour so it's damn boring, then you got a 20min run back there after u die.

Havin awesome fun with reaver in RvR and PvE atm (even tho i'm not quite 50 yet) so my time will be split between that and cleric. Pala was dead a long time ago, it has to be one of the most boring char to play so i only get her out for PvE raids and crafting.

Yeah life as a solo stealther is very boring lately... good luck with your reaver :)

O

old.Ashgen

I agree, but ...

Playing a cleric can be annoying as hell.

First to die

Last to get any RP's to make the class "better".

First to get whined at because we do not have 20 buffs per character in the group!

First to get moaned at if the uber realm point grabbing tank dies (regardless of whether we are being attacked and the said tank offers no assistance whatsoever).

No means of self defence whatsoever.

No means of offence whatsoever (unless you play smite, which was nerfed).

So in my humble opinion respect and cherish the cleric, show him some tolerance and protect his arse, then he may not leave groups and use the cleric as a buff bot for his infil/scout.

Just my view of course.

This post is not aimed at any one person or situation and all characters referred or inferred to are merely coincidental and were only used in the making of this post.

Regards

Ash

R

-RG-Jaond

Re: I agree, but ...

Originally posted by old.Ashgen

First to die

First to get whined at because we do not have 20 buffs per character in the group!

First to get moaned at if the uber realm point grabbing tank dies (regardless of whether we are being attacked and the said tank offers no assistance whatsoever).

And what does we learn from this?

Dont play with randoms!!!

V

VodkaFairy

Re: I agree, but ...

First to die

Avoiding death as a cleric aint too hard, try to be creative ;)

See above.

Play well, and tell your group to stfu if they can't respect you for it. They can find another cleric if they aren't happy with you.

Joining those kind of groups is a choice, YOUR choice, so don't whine about being moaned at imo. Rvr is a group efford lol, it's not about "keeping the best tank alive so we leech rps". I mean wtf :p

Did you roll a cleric to have high defence? No, you are a group char, so rely on your group. ie, guard, CC from sorc.

Don't roll a cleric if you want to be offensive :rolleyes:

So in my humble opinion respect and cherish the cleric, show him some tolerance and protect his arse, then he may not leave groups and use the cleric as a buff bot for his infil/scout.

Agree with this, but it's also got something to do with the way you play your cleric. Trust me whining is not the key to victory, just try stuff and stick to the best. Being loved and cherished still doesn't make you win fights o_O

Just my view of course.

;)

This post is not aimed at any one person or situation and all characters referred or inferred to are merely coincidental and were only used in the making of this post.

lol

tbh i think the post is aimed at yourself ;p

Regards

Ash

Regards, Vodkafairy :p

O

old.Ashgen

I know ...

I wasn't moaning really, just pointing out why people stop playing clerics.

I still play mine as its water off a ducks back now, but the younger more sensitive amongst us may take things to heart and abandon their clerics due to the attitudes some people have :mad:

Don't get me wrong, this is just a game to me, and when people moan in groups I just smile to myself ;).

Anyway, these days it's who has the bigger zerg, not how good you are at playing the game (tongue firmly in cheek btw).

Regards

Ash

V

VodkaFairy

Re: I know ...

Originally posted by old.Ashgen
I wasn't moaning really, just pointing out why people stop playing clerics.

I still play mine as its water off a ducks back now, but the younger more sensitive amongst us may take things to heart and abandon their clerics due to the attitudes some people have :mad:

Don't get me wrong, this is just a game to me, and when people moan in groups I just smile to myself ;).

Anyway, these days it's who has the bigger zerg, not how good you are at playing the game (tongue firmly in cheek btw).

Regards

Ash

The zerg thing the truth in the evenings =/

morning / afternoon rvr is still fun, until some people who can't stand losing ruin it with ~2-3 fg :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom