Rant Ah religion.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
then maybe I'm not the retard.............
Then clearly you should have made it more obvious. Subject closed. Go to PC if you want to continue it.

gohan

FH is my second home
Do me a favour and fuckoff.

Oh ffs, indeed it is but she puts herself out on the web and publicly states it. It is not the same thing. Everyone on the planet has or had a parent and your point is what? (apart from being a fucking retard)

I am not having a go at anyone, I am merely pointing out the fact that some of us on here have children and are protective of them and will take certain comments to heart no matter how innocent they seem to those that don't have children,

hmmmm seems to be that maybe you are

gohan

FH is my second home
Then clearly you should have made it more obvious. Subject closed. Go to PC if you want to continue it.
more obvious that two of you saying you were offended by XYZ and me following up with the same sentance witha different end or "punchline" if you will? sorry are knock knock jokes more the level i should be toying with here? just so i know for future reference

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I have no problem, I just don't understand why you and Throd are having ago at gohan.

If I have a problem with a post then I'll report it. I haven't reported Job's first post because I was quite happy to offend him back and call him a twat.

I wasnt having a go at Gohan, I was just saying that was the wrong moment for that little joke. I was having a bit of a go at you though, you should just apologise maybe, and instead of trying to argue out of it just take on board the point made. Then we'll all be a big happy family again :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bloody hell and my post about job's daughter offended people? At least I only said I hoped she was getting porked by one man, not the many Turambers suggested.

The difference is we expect religious people to call girls who may be sexually active outside marriage slags.

He'll be wanting her to wear a burka next...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They only say that in the open. Behind closed doors they fap like the rest of us. Catholics, obviously prefer the pre-pubescent male option.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I don't take offence because I give enough out and am not a hypocrite, but if Chazy3inchcock had said he was going to come round and pork my daughter then I'd be forced to call the Police and inform them there's someone on the M6, on a pushbike with his cock in the spokes, leaving a trail of dribble all the way back to the caravan site.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The difference is we expect religious people to call girls who may be sexually active outside marriage slags.

He'll be wanting her to wear a burka next...
You know what I am getting so fucking angry. This thread has fucked me off more than the last 4 or 5 years of threads on FreddysHouse. Just fucking stop it. Please. For my sanity. I seriously thought that everyone here is better than that.

Ch3t needs a fanny to sit on his cock.
Scouse needs to leave Shitterpool.
Job needs to learn about stuff.

Seriously, can we stop and just have a decent debate that does not involve religion, sex, wankers?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Or personal insults. Enough.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well. I just had a bag of bacon walkers and have decided that since they went healthier they aren't as good.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Sorry Deebs I hereby promise no more religion threads.
I think we've got it out of our system now for 2012.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Trying to not be overly argumentative here, but:

you will know that when you have one of your own.

That offends me throd. The fact that people lose their sense of perspective when they've got kids, and expect everyone else to compensate.

Evidence:

My daughter turned 18 last month, if someone said that about her I would be well and truly fucked off and angry about it. I do not want to even think about her and another person at this point, she is my baby girl.

Deeb's can't bear to think about his daughter having sex two years after it's legal, never mind however long she may (or may not) be indulging herself. She's quite obviously not his "baby" girl any more.

As far as I can tell this is normal behaviour for parents. And I don't wish to knock that. I can empathise.

However, it's their perspective that has changed. Parents often seem to expect everyone else to tailor their behaviour because they've changed - and it's not fair.

Look at the result. Gohan made his first ever funny on Freddyshouse:

it offened me because you sugested that only relgious nutjobs should get a crack at her

And deeb's missed it!

Do me a favour and fuckoff.

Sorry to use you as an example old bean - but I'd wager you'd probably have laughed at Gohan's joke when you were younger and before you had kids of your own.

IMO parents could remember what they were like before they were parents and chill out a little bit.

Edit: Fuck. Twice in one day. Soz Ch3t. I'll read through the thread next time :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What? I know my girl is a virgin. Your point is?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I don't take offence because I give enough out and am not a hypocrite, but if Chazy3inchcock had said he was going to come round and pork my daughter then I'd be forced to call the Police and inform them there's someone on the M6, on a pushbike with his cock in the spokes, leaving a trail of dribble all the way back to the caravan site.

This is the funniest post I've read in a while and the best you've ever posted Job. That's actually fucking funny. :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ch3t, I seriously hope your Mum gets fucked by every white guy on the planet, so much in fact, that she spits out cum when you speak to her. (joke)

Is it right that this made me laugh?

I've been having an argument with the missus and this comment has made everything all better again :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Is it right that this made me laugh?

I've been having an argument with the missus and this comment has made everything all better again :)
Did you get inside her? Hope I helped.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Lol Deebs. I don't care m8 :)

I think yer kinda angry and are missing the point. I even started my post with "I'm trying not to be overly argumentative here"...

Ah.

Did you get inside her? Hope I helped.

No. I don't think it's on the cards. But it still made me laugh.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

My mum thought my sister was a virgin until she came home one day and said she was pregnant. Just saying.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Thread lacks pictures of said daughters.

</perv>

No, i'm not being insensitive, you lot need to chill the fuck out.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well, Scouse doesn't have to worry about being sandvaginad any more, setting him on ignore as FOAD comments are over a line that i can't accept in any shape. Should solve that.

When i can find the bloody thing, never in history ignored anyone anywhere.

Can you put me on ignore too please, because I think you're a trolling fuckwit as well.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I wasnt having a go at Gohan, I was just saying that was the wrong moment for that little joke. I was having a bit of a go at you though, you should just apologise maybe, and instead of trying to argue out of it just take on board the point made. Then we'll all be a big happy family again :)

Fuck that, these are the two most entertaining threads here in ages.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
6 pages of pure entertainment.

If things with the doctor progressed as Job stated then the doc is a cunt and has clearly contravened the CoC set out by the GMC. Job came across is an ass in that post.

Ch3t came across as an ass, and still does, though I agree with some of his points. Specifically that about parents needing to maintain perspective.

Otherwise, as Osy said.
you lot need to chill the fuck out.

ileks

Part of the furniture

:D

Sounds like a Snatch quote

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Can you put me on ignore too please, because I think you're a trolling fuckwit as well.

All you have to do is follow Scouse in suite, as said though, it's against the coc. Scouse is essentially banned from my sight for a few days, which is fine :p

And as you can see from this thread, if i'm a trolling f*ckwit, i've come home to the f*ckwit central.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Only of aids, so it doesn't count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom