Rant Ah religion.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The daughter too the morning off college and I took her down for an appointment at the docs for a check up so she can get a new pill prescription,
So Mr Bwangi bawndo or whatever, sees her for the 3 monthly check, goes through the tests and then announces he can't prescribe because of his religous beliefs.
She comes out pissed off as there's no appointments till Monday, so I shoot in and inquire if they have any doctors who aren't religous nutters.
I'm told it's his right, which of course it is, so I'm going to join the surgery, get an appointment with him and convert him to atheism..it usually takes 8 mins.

Job

Reasoned debate, I attract it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
wtf - if you can't do the job you're paid to do because of your beliefs (religious or otherwise) then you should be sacked.

Boss: Can you do that mid-day meeting for me please?
Me: Unfortunately I believe that I should only get out of bed after my third wank of the day so I can't make it.
Boss: OK - I respect that.
Me: Thanks boss.
Boss: Not really. You're fired.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i don't think it's his right really, bit odd to allow such behaviour. Though i do think your bwangi bawndo comment is a bit tacky.

Don't you know he just divorced Mrs. Bawndo and changed back to Mumbubu.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He's lying.

BTW Job, your overt racism is quite funny in this day and age.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If he's not, could be his daughter is. Didn't know Job ahd a daughter though. She hot?

Job

It is actually something like Bwangi Bamando or something I'm not being mildly rascist..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You need to take up smoking then. After they get used to you popping out for a quick ciggie, give up. Then pop out for a quick wank.

Job

No it's really true, though his name is probably more sensible than that, I was a bit annoyed, looks like you can hide anything behind 'religion' and what can you do?
Two more minutes in the reception and I'd have been arrested no doubt for calling him a religous nutter.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yawn, clearly Job is still suffering this after affects on his healthy radiation boost this morning.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No it's really true, though his name is probably more sensible than that, I was a bit annoyed, looks like you can hide anything behind 'religion' and what can you do?
Two more minutes in the reception and I'd have been arrested no doubt for calling him a religous nutter.
Time to change Doctors perhaps?

Job

LOL the rascist stick.
It's a rant against religion, he just HAPPENS to be African, I did agree it's his right, regardless of religion..as a doctor not to prescribe, though hopefully that would be on medical grounds rather than dangerous religous beliefs.
I believe, which is my right, that his views have no place anymore and it's my right to try and convert him.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Wij said:
wtf - if you can't do the job you're paid to do because of your beliefs (religious or otherwise) then you should be sacked.

Boss: Can you do that mid-day meeting for me please?
Me: Unfortunately I believe that I should only get out of bed after my third wank of the day so I can't make it.
Boss: OK - I respect that.
Me: Thanks boss.
Boss: Not really. You're fired.

I worked in a place as a student where a Muslim colleague got five fifteen minutes per day to go and pray to ... Someone ...

Regardless of how busy it was with work, he would stop what he was doing whilst he fucked off to pray. We'd have to sit and wait until he was done.

BUT FUCK SAKE, it's his belief right?! How dare we question it or object. Just as long as I get two hours a day to roll about in a wheelchair with as I an a practicing Hawkingist.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No, if what you claimed had actually happened, it is your right to formally complain to the NHS / GMC and have action taken against the Doctor for not fufilling his obligations. Instead you are going to rant bullshit on the internet, and pretend you are going to confront him. Because none of this actually happened.

I hope your daughter is getting porked by a religious nutter tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I worked in a place as a student where a Muslim colleague got five fifteen minutes per day to go and pray to ... Someone ...

Regardless of how busy it was with work, he would stop what he was doing whilst he fucked off to pray. We'd have to sit and wait until he was done.

BUT FUCK SAKE, it's his belief right?! How dare we question it or object. Just as long as I get two hours a day to roll about in a wheelchair with as I an a practicing Hawkingist.

I'd take that guy over the french guy at work, he maybe works five fifteen minute sprees :D

Though he IS french.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd take that guy over the french guy at work, he maybe works five fifteen minute sprees :D

Though he IS french.

And there is the difference between stereotyping used as humour and the covert hate Job peddles.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fucks sake Scouse, just ignore everything I've posted why don't you eh?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fucks sake Scouse, just ignore everything I've posted why don't you eh?

You don't expect me to actually read a thead before posting in it, do you?

I'd opened it up a while ago, had a game of wanky new tribes, came back and went "oooh!" :)

Job

No he can, regardless of religion and it's in black and white on the page Ch3tan posted, he just has to point you to someone who can, it's having to come back on Monday because they were full up that really pissed me off and the fact that he didn't mention it till AFTER he had done all the tests.
Of course before all this bowing down to religion, he'd have been told to sling his hook.
Ch3tan you're frickin arguing with yourself in this thread, I even stated in my first post it was his right and then you descend into personal insults as usual...and I'M the troll.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No he can, regardless of religion and it's in black and white on the page Ch3tan posted, he just has to point you to someone who can, it's having to come back on Monday because they were full up that really pissed me off and the fact that he didn't mention it till AFTER he had done all the tests.
Of course before all this bowing down to religion, he'd have been told to sling his hook.

Report him. See what happens. The GMC may give him a ticking off.

Tell them you went through the whole rigmarole pointlessly and it was both distressing and annoying.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No it's not his right job, he can refer you to another GP, but he cannot state or put his personal beliefs before the patients welfare. He has broken the rules, and you clearly have not read what I linked properly.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I've heard of this happening to a few people, while the link Ch3tan posted does say they're not allowed to put their personal beliefs before patient care, they can refuse the pill (or other things such as abortion).

It was a friend of the Mrs that it happened to, so obviously I wasn't listening, but iirc when she complained it had something to do with these types of 'medical care' are not essential, and therefore don't fall under the same rules.

It's a bit shit, but they should send you in the direction of someone who can.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Ch3tan, saying you hope his daughter gets porked by this guy is completely out of order, I swear if I was Job I'd actually hunt you down and beat the living shit out of you, you owe him an apology tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom