Rant Ah religion.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
The butcher asked me if i could guess the weight of the beef he had hanging above his counter, then he would give it to me for freee, but i said no because the steaks are too high

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was offered 8 legs of venison at the local market this morning for £200, but I said no because it was too dear (two deer?), heh? Get it?

That's a very reasonable price! I bought a haunch the other day and it cost me fifty sponders. Please to be putting me in touch with your market supplier :)

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I just found a burger on my bedroom floor. It doesn't taste that great.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Please to be banning me to stop Toht whining like the little bitch he is :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I was offered 8 legs of venison at the local market this morning for £200, but I said no because it was too dear (two deer?), heh? Get it?
You un-ignored me? - YAY! <3 I'll be nice to you now, I promise.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
The butcher asked me if i could guess the weight of the beef he had hanging above his counter, then he would give it to me for freee, but i said no because the steaks are too high
That sounds like something Tim Vine would say. :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Do they make more or less sense when you can see Gwad's posts? :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I am relaxed, I'm just expecting a couple of personal insults pretty soon ;) this seems to be the place to receive them :D

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
This thread is like a self help group for tourettes.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
SD750m.jpg

Turamber

Part of the furniture
ROFL, what a complete and utter cunt.

Really? I thought this was Freddyshouse where everyone jumps to conclusions. Where every religious person is a nutjob, every Catholic priest a paedophile, everyone who can't spell a foreign person's name a racist. Or did I misunderstand the rules of posting?

Job

Really? I thought this was Freddyshouse where everyone jumps to conclusions. Where every religious person is a nutjob, most Catholic priests are paedophiles, everyone who can't spell a dirty foreigners name is a racist. Or did I misunderstand the rules of posting?
Fixed.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well that was seven pages of dribbling gibberish I won't be erasing without a dose of mind-bleach.

Job - not sure I believe you
Chet - over the top much?
Turamber - you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Line>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X
Deebs - Really? And how do you feel about your son's teenage activities? Just for reference like.
Scouse - Its poof. But on the other stuff I kind of agree with you, despite having kids.

Laters. *wades off through sand dunes left all over this thread*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Please Gaff, you enjoyed the entertainment.

As for over the top? Maybe, but it's not just one thread I felt Job has been peddling in, it's been building up.

Deeb's and Job, see none of that stuff bothers me (the mum stuff etc) I find that quite funny, but well done to Job for not being massively over-sensitive about what someone says about your daughter. I would like to know when you've formally complained to the GMC though.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Hypothetical

I have been thinking about this. If the doctor had no idea what she was coming in for, general surgery or whatever it called rather than an appointment with a specific doctor. Then would you then say he has the right to air his objections? Maybe he should of put her back to the front of the queue to see a different doctor on the day? But he if thinks she will be better served seeing a different doctor then he should say so.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It doesn't matter Soze, the guidelines do not say that he can refuse her treatment based on his beliefs. It seems to be a misconception here.

I quoted the relevant bit's already, I don't want to re-hash it all, my post is here: Ah religion.

It was HER choice to see another Doctor after he explained that his treatment of her could be affected by his personal beliefs. It was HIS responsibility to arrange for her to see another doctor if she decided to, and if it was inconvenient for her it was his responsibility to bring another doctor in then.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
damn man, I'm away having a life and this is what I miss? I wasn't reading this thread for a reason after my first replay, and I should have kept it that way :-/

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Hey man, you can't say I didn't sarcastically warn you with my first reply. ;)

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
The doctor would have referred the patient to a colleague, which he is completely within his rights to do. Not everybody thinks it is perfectly acceptable for people to sleep around and I respect that. Whereas her father is outraged that a stranger did not facilitate her promiscuous lifestyle. Now that's the funny part.

Phew... it is 2012. I was worried there for a second.

Do you only have sex to do God's work and do a +1 to the six billion already on this planet?
I also like the part where you called his daughter a whore.

Job

He was thinking it while whacking his devils tool with his salvation stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom