Rant Ah religion.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Using the rating system like that is completely out of order, you owe Deebs an apology tbh.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry Deebs, but how on gods green earth was he allowed to say such a thing to another freddy? I don't even know Job and I'm bloody infuriated on his behalf

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry Deebs, but how on gods green earth was he allowed to say such a thing to another freddy? I don't even know Job and I'm bloody infuriated on his behalf
If Job takes offence he can report the post so action can be taken.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Oh I get it, the blokes black / muslim so Job cant take the piss out of his name. If the doctor had been Spanish and Job had called him Manuel or something I suspect there wouldnt have been the same level of indignation ;)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Dangerous territory there Scouse, especially considering there was a thread a couple of months back about my mum being hospitalised!

Difference between that comment though and Ch3tan's was yours was quite obviously in jest where as his was quite vicious! anyways e-warrior hat /off.

I just think people should show a little more respect, sometimes there are lines you just shouldn't cross and I firmly believe talking about somebodies kid like that is completely disrespectful.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
throdgrain said:
Oh I get it, the blokes black / muslim so Job cant take the piss out of his name. If the doctor had been Spanish and Job had called him Manuel or something I suspect there wouldnt have been the same level of indignation ;)

It's exactly this that gets my back up when people refer to me as Jock :). Socially acceptable, but don't dare take the piss out of Asians / blacks the same way.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ch3tan, saying you hope his daughter gets porked by this guy is completely out of order, I swear if I was Job I'd actually hunt you down and beat the living shit out of you, you owe him an apology tbh.

rofl.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Expected a lot better from a Freddy tbh, guess I was mistaken though

soze

I am a FH squatter
Comes down to duty of care i suppose. If she wants the pill to calm the crimson tide its medical. If she said she wants it so she can go have sex then I agree he should be able to object. But he should of set up another appointment and sent her out with a bag full of condoms.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ok. Not being disrespectful - because I can see you're obviously sensitive about this (and I do actually have a heart):

Dangerous territory there Scouse, especially considering there was a thread a couple of months back about my mum being hospitalised!

No, disagree completely. Not dangerous territory at all IMO.

You seem to think that I should be watching what I say, just in case someone gets offended. I actually take offence at that. The fact that there was a thread, that I was completely unaware of, a few months back about your mum being hospitalised is, IMO, no justification for wanting people to conform to codes of conduct that you want to adhere to.

Even if I'd read the thread about your mum the chances are I'd have forgotten about it by now. Why? Because it's important to you - not me. I would have sympathised at the time (and do sympathise right now) but I disagree that other people should change how they behave because you might take offence.

My dad died in a car crash, so do you think I should have a stick up my arse because of that?

Shit happens. People are free to say what they like. You have no right to go through life without getting offended. - And remember - you're the one who condoned actual physical violence...

I just think people should show a little more respect, sometimes there are lines you just shouldn't cross and I firmly believe talking about somebodies kid like that is completely disrespectful.

YOU think that.

Muslims are willing to kill people who paint pictures of their prophet mohammed - because in their opinion it shows a lack of respect.

In my case, it does. I don't respect islam. islam can go fuck itself. There's no way I'm going to bow to somebody else's view of what I should respect...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok, Scouse i have to say, on the other thread you JUSt said i shouldn't post because i don't feel strongly on a subject. Don't tell me you don't see the hypocricy there.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
It's not a question of beliefs though is it, specifically setting out to offend somebody is entirely different to offending somebody with your own personal views, I'm not being funny here but saying such a thing about somebodies daughter is setting out to offend somebody.

The fact that your post was quite obviously meant in jest was fine but as I said Ch3tan's post wasn't even close to being in jest.

As for me saying it was dangerous territory, perhaps it wasn't the best phrasing on my behalf, however I really do believe that people know that they shouldn't say something, the difference is the kind of person that'll go ahead and say it anyway.

If you're one of those people that will go ahead and say something even though you know it'll cause aggravation that's entirely your choice, obviously I thought people in this day and age were a hell of a lot more mature than that.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Anyways this is all quite clearly off topic and I've nothing to really say on the topic so I'll hop out of the thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ok, Scouse i have to say, on the other thread you JUSt said i shouldn't post because i don't feel strongly on a subject. Don't tell me you don't see the hypocricy there.

It's mind-numbingly fucking boringly predictable that I always always always, fucking *always* drag all discussions through this fucking shit though

Just shut. the. fuck. up. Toht. I'm not talking to you, you fucking troll. You're even referencing the other thread when I'm talking to Cexiah.

CTFOADOA :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Now that IS over the line, it was a valid point and it is a general discussion, if you want to talk to jsut one person, do it in private.

I don't want you getting banned for the DOA comment though, so a sincere apology would suffice.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's not a question of beliefs though is it, specifically setting out to offend somebody is entirely different to offending somebody with your own personal views, I'm not being funny here but saying such a thing about somebodies daughter is setting out to offend somebody.

I made the point in my post that offence is something taken - you can't predict what people will take offence at - so you shouldn't worry about it.

If Job took offence at the comment, then it's Job's job to stand up for himself and sort it out. But he hasn't (or didn't). YOU did - and condoned actual physical violence (which is many magnitudes worse than verbal insults).

Also - if I draw a picture of mohammed getting DP'd and post it here (which I have done) and muslims take offence (which I hope they do) - then good. Do you think I should avoid insulting islam?

I know it will offend them, but it's the right thing to do.

Who is the arbiter of what's right, and what isn't? You? Or should we accept that we are going to get offended and learn to cope with our own reaction?

:)

The fact that your post was quite obviously meant in jest was fine but as I said Ch3tan's post wasn't even close to being in jest.

So what? Job can stand up for himself. He's been insulted on an internet forum. You're the one being told to keep it civil because of your angry uncontrolled rant, in response to a post directed at someone else, where you say it's fine for assault to take place.

As for me saying it was dangerous territory, perhaps it wasn't the best phrasing on my behalf, however I really do believe that people know that they shouldn't say something, the difference is the kind of person that'll go ahead and say it anyway.

If you're one of those people that will go ahead and say something even though you know it'll cause aggravation that's entirely your choice, obviously I thought people in this day and age were a hell of a lot more mature than that.

Your religious upbringing makes you think that way - and makes you violently angry when people don't conform to that. You're the one with the problem...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The thread was funny at first. It's gone a bit shit now though.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just shut. the. fuck. up. Toht. I'm not talking to you, you fucking troll. You're even referencing the other thread when I'm talking to Cexiah.

CTFOADOA :eek:
Inappropriate Scouse. Part of the CoC:
Don't tell people to "Die irl" or "Fuck off and Die of Aids" or anything like that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Furry nuff Deebs. Point taken.

Maybe I should just put him back on ignore, at least then when he follows me from thread to thread all I'll be able to see is "ignored content"...

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Yes, how terrible. Nobody should be allowed principals or beliefs in the 21st century.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So you don't understand the reasoning behind my comment and promote physical violence, which is a crime, and I'm out of order?

Wow, go fuck yourself Ceixah. I'd expected better of a freddy.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Point taken? Really? Well that seems awfully generous. But fine, Deebs calls it as he calls it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, how terrible. Nobody should be allowed principals or beliefs in the 21st century.

Well no, a Doctor has to firstly follow the code of conduct he or she signed up to. If they are unable to do so, they should set up a private practise that will only deal with patients that share their beliefs.

No one is opposing the Dr having a belief (well maybe job is), but he is not doing his job properly if he's dealt with it in the manner Job has claimed (which I still doubt).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom