Aftermath Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
WTF is it such a crime to use the mouse all the time? Not everyone plays 1 button mashing classes FFS!! :wanker: :wanker:

Aint seen the video yet tho, am d/ling it atm, will take a look when i get home from work

Himse

FH is my second home
NiNjAA said:
So would u watch a 30 minutes movie of someone BGing /Grapling ?

atleast it requires skill to grapple the right targets, bg = following the assist train etc..

not 1 button mashing with f8 spam tbh :\

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
wtf is up with the "go die irl adders" thingy?
liked the first song =)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Was bored enuff at work today to bother dl this cos i assumed it would be yet another dull/shit music affair.Sorry to say i was right.I hear he`s quitting Mid Excal cos of all the bad feedback aswell which is a shame tho

NiNjAA

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Was bored enuff at work today to bother dl this cos i assumed it would be yet another dull/shit music affair.Sorry to say i was right.I hear he`s quitting Mid Excal cos of all the bad feedback aswell which is a shame tho

Na his not

Faril

Banned
Himse said:
atleast it requires skill to grapple the right targets, bg = following the assist train etc..

not 1 button mashing with f8 spam tbh :\

ha
ha
ha

So hard to stick enemy ma and grapple him, so hard sticking hm and bg his targets :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Faril said:
ha
ha
ha

So hard to stick enemy ma and grapple him, so hard sticking hm and bg his targets :p

actually half the time if up against a decent BG the assist train will split. At that point it takes skill to play it right as you got to decide who to grapple and who to bg judging by the level of threat at that point in time. To do that you have to be fully aware of the situation and the enemies abilities.

But hey, wouldnt expect you to understand how a decent group acts :p

Himse

FH is my second home
Faril said:
ha
ha
ha

sorry mr doublefrost

so we have in the guild..
Mr Doublefrost x3 and Mr Provoke! oh teh leet ;\

this thread is like Aftermath vs rest ;| lol

Faril

Banned
himster, go play rvr before u lick leet ppls ass ;) but anyway, sticking the ma and grappling would work wonders, im sure!

and whats up with the doublefrost spam? afaik i dont spam it?

Plask

Fledgling Freddie
How the foock can you first say: adding mofos etc etc, and then 3-4 fights after, you add yourself? lmao there tbh :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Maybe if he didnt act like such a maggot in the video people on here wouldnt of been so hard on him.

censi

Can't get enough of FH

why dont you make a vid shit head.

Zovic

Fledgling Freddie
you will all feel bad when the guy reads all these replys and kills him self !

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
NiNjAA said:
So would u watch a 30 minutes movie of someone BGing /Grapling ?

Nope I would just like to seem him ue the abilities to more of a good use, and maybe show the he is an able BM, but instead he just chooses to fail 80% of his styles and spam provoke, which than in my opnion would be better for him to be a grapple bot.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Guinever said:
Nope I would just like to seem him ue the abilities to more of a good use, and maybe show the he is an able BM, but instead he just chooses to fail 80% of his styles and spam provoke, which than in my opnion would be better for him to be a grapple bot.

BM? And there i was thinking he was a savage....... :m00:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
brown_nose_vote.jpg

Himse

FH is my second home
Faril said:
himster, go play rvr before u lick leet ppls ass ;) but anyway, sticking the ma and grappling would work wonders, im sure!

and whats up with the doublefrost spam? afaik i dont spam it?

i dont actually care, because ive been branded, always will be..
im only speaking the truth, he is a shit player :\

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Don't mind someone playing like this. Also not going to tell the movie maker what to make with his spare time: e.g. produce low quality movie with zero entertainment value.

At least I know when I play crap and I don't defend it. That's the sad part about it.

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
asdasd

thats vid sux imo, no fun to watch:( 2 handed savage sux if u compare to hand-2-hand ....,.,.,.,.,.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
thought id give my 2 cents
firstly it was a internal video, it was never supposed to be here therefore never supposed to be seen by anyone on this particular forum.
Secondly he was new to the class, i asked people in the guild to fraps/gamecam their play so they can have the footage commented on. He thought it would be funny if he added a few comments and random fights to make it slightly more entertaining
Obviously its been leaked here..

to those with the personal attacks, i think your the ones with the issues seeing as you are holding a YEAR old grudge

Vodkafairy said:
internal fun = telling people to die irl? okej
telling people you were a 18 year old girl for about a year was just as funny?
...each to their own

yes im defending him because hes in my guild, but the fact of the matter remains the video was never supposed to be shown here and most of the comments were in guild jokes for various reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom