Aftermath Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

papaboo

Fledgling Freddie
:puke:

Not even my trashcan would take care of that!

Sorry but I've seen better :)

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
shit vid felt the same about that zerker vid some aftermath dude rel too ;(

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
best part was when he said something like "and 2h savage is gimp , right?" and then 2 shot an unbuffed caster , stlong :)

Limitless

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
has to be one of the top10 most clueless tanks ive seen

LOL ye, and he's running around claiming he's the real Popov. Yeah right... I mean are you retarded?

I wonder how many ebayed chars is in that guild now, I could mention atleast 3.
Less footage of provoke spam on RR1 characters if you decide to make a movie again. This one got deleted rather fast :D

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Limitless said:
LOL ye, and he's running around claiming he's the real Popov. Yeah right... I mean are you retarded?

He is very retarded, and somehow made himself belive he is popov, if its the same guy he should have a warlock called stylli if he havent deleted that aswell .

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
As people said before, basically a bad display of a taunt-spamming 2h savage killing soloers (and almost getting owned), adding on fights, getting added on by others and struggling to kill low realm rank groups in rogs and SI gear.
Followed by rather lousy comments (in blood red) to "justify" bad play and deaths within group.

If you and you'r rag-tag-wannabe-"hey lets make a pwnz0r guild"-guild are looking to gain reputation on the battlefield, this movie set you back a lightyear.

And ye that die irl thing was abit over the top, it's a game dude jesus :p

However! Striking the alltime low, I'm positive this will be one of the year's most watched daoc-vids. Due to it being the crappiest performance ever :p

/medal !

Also /medal for being a vid that got deleted off my harddrive fastest ever!

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Crappy quality , useless resolution(cant see what's happening). Playing like a total noob. Hypocrit ( whine on adds and then add 2 mins later in the vid ).
Anyways dont download this movie you'll regret it.
It's like random clips from fights where you have no idea what's going on , coz he haven't learned to pan yet. A monkey could play better

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, my first impression was LOLOL this gotta be a joke. Was really <3 and hilarious the part where they go 3 vs 1 and still the 1 manage to kill svg, and some of the rest :E

Well, the music was crap, so i turned it to mute.

Then the fighting began, was some hard groups in there that they took out, no idea how they pulled that off, guessing high rr's helps? Coz really i would not expect that to happen.

Then i came to a part with KF in it xE They run past half our grp lying dead on the ground outside the mg tower, and into the main room, where he decides to start frapsing when we are trying to rest power to rezz the dead outside. WTG M8S! Very nicely work! Killing a RS grp where we don't have buffs or power and haven't gotten time to rb and obviously all RA's are down. It's not really the fact that you killed us while rb'ing after the fight, coz alot of groups does that, but FGS, atleast they dont put it in a friggin movie, and esp not when the grp already have half the grp dead outside.

Right now im not sure if i should scream or laugh. Guessing it was entertaining though :E Atleast the first 5-10 mins. But i would suggest to people to turn it off after that.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
for some reason this movie reminded me of Antoniusproximos merc movie

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
for some reason this movie reminded me of Antoniusproximos merc movie

he was class, spamming his style and dont have /cancelstyle off, he failed 80% of his styles :)

(will watch and comment what is the worst)

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
it might not be a good video, but i found it alot less boring to watch then that vid vf made which is all eldritch nearsight/debuff all the time :eek:
'support'class vid's are boring ;p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Worst piece of shit I ever watched :D

Notice the 13 year old Cs source guy using 30% of screen to type his red crap.

Shamefully bad. and that you got owned by minstrel DDS is fun to :m00:

150 Rotten fishes of 150

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
haha.. this is class really.. almost as boring as farils vid :(

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Who?

Don't think I'll bother dl'ing after reading the other people's comments.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Should have listened before downloading. What a pile of wank. U make playing an op class look incredibly difficult. To coin a phrase, " You Sir are a twat".

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
This video has to be a joke, well at least this will help your over inflated ego, which is noticeable from the red messages thrown around.
worst movie ever, worst savage ever, question is why release this shit ?:puke:

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
is it worse than that merc vid there was in #groove.daoc topic some time ago?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Chrstffr said:

kinda equal ! :m00:

but seriously , savage is a great class and you show it like you are just new to the class or daoc and don't know what is happening .. :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Chrstffr said:

the play is kinda the same, but the merc vid was just some guy with issues playing the game, this one got such an arrogant attitude its not as funny

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
haha needed that after my day at work, thanks :) loved the bit where you got pwned as a trio by the solo alb :)

Faril

Banned
Guinever said:
This video has to be a joke, well at least this will help your over inflated ego, which is noticeable from the red messages thrown around.
worst movie ever, worst savage ever, question is why release this shit ?:puke:
thing is i dont think he wanted to, mini did ;)

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Faril said:
thing is i dont think he wanted to, mini did ;)

yea, but that brings us to the question why mini wanted to release this shit ? :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom