Aftermath Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthvadar

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt wanna release it cuz there is no point ;) but mini wont leave me alone :) and now the site dont work :eek:

kthxbye

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Darthvadar said:
i didnt wanna release it cuz there is no point ;) but mini wont leave me alone :) and now the site dont work :eek:

kthxbye

Any "speedhackers" in this vid :(?

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
nah
But i dunno if theirs "Fraps Lag"|That makes us impossible to kill u :)

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Dont even know where to start with this....

Its basically a 2h svg spamming taunt style+haste shout, turning with keyboard and using mouse to click qbars. Targetting is shit, assisting is worse.

It should never even have been recorded :(

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Veno said:
Dont even know where to start with this....

Its basically a 2h svg spamming taunt style+haste shout, turning with keyboard and using mouse to click qbars. Targetting is shit, assisting is worse.

It should never even have been recorded :(

well I seen many crap vids over the time I played DAoC still doesn't help me d/l and see this movie even if it is crap. :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
Is it just video of you adding then saying "we added on you because you were fighting the mid german group and they add on us. So we thoguht we would help them not die to you even though they were getting slaughtered!"

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
lol. have to agree with karata. maybe even top5
He is the worst I've seen, then again I've not looked for bad vids. :(

Stopped watching after I saw "You prepare to perform a Provoke" when he was chasing a bard in the first fight.

Also what the fuck is the point of showing fights where people add or you add in a movie, and when you attack some afk rog duo with your toa'ed duo? Even though they probably outskill you it's still unfair since they're afk. :<

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
is there any working link for this? i wanna see it to :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
link in OP's post worked for me, even a good host with good speed, doesnt change that the vid in itself wasnt very.. good at all. Infact, it was terribly bad :(

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
You should try using Conquer/Sledgehammer instead of just spamming Provoke, then u'd do more damage, and wouldn't be so easy to kite you then as Conquer procs Snare.

Also using mouse only for clicking the qbar might work for a healer/caster, but mouselook is the way to go for a tank, and use your keyboard number buttons to click the qbar, then u can also use Provoke as backup style after Conquer/Sledgehammer.

For those who are having problems downloading movies, right-click and 'Save Target As'. If you click it, internet explorer will try to open it and that never works. Also I'd recommend using a download manager like GetRight, as it downloads faster and can resume if something goes wrong.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i know it sucks to make a vid and get bad response to it but you could have expected nothing less with this one. it starts with the actual name of the char and only gets worse and worse in the vid

turned it off and deleted the video when you told people to die irl for adding, man, get a fucking grip

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
thats prolly the shittiest movie i have ever seen. you owe me 5 mins of my life

Pittbull

Loyal Freddie
hehe VF.. always the smiley face :D

Tbh i think this was made as a joke :eek7: Thats what my sources tell me, hehe.

But yeah, being the owner of a 2h svg.. i would not ever go that way before rr9+ or somt again. And if so, conquer 4thewin man.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
He is the worst I've seen, then again I've not looked for bad vids.
you should watch quicksilvers assist4tehwin movie, its worse

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Sigh. I watched this because I have a noob 2H Savage myself, and there would be nothing particularly wrong with making a movie even if you are not God's best DAoC player. However, with comments like "die IRL" and "fuck off" and other inane gibberish scattered all through this movie, a certain disparity between attitude and ability starts to appear. In other words, someone is talking the talk, but certainly not walking the walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom