Aftermath Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

statued

Loyal Freddie
only thing i can say has been said already.. clueless tbh you target ur group m8s and stick to them trying styles alot :x
when u hit assist then face then etc u stay still thinking about what your doing way to long cba going on you already been told

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
to those with the personal attacks, i think your the ones with the issues seeing as you are holding a YEAR old grudge

telling people you were a 18 year old girl for about a year was just as funny?
...each to their own

I suppose thats one way to contradict yourself in two consecutive sentences.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
thought id give my 2 cents
firstly it was a internal video, it was never supposed to be here therefore never supposed to be seen by anyone on this particular forum.
Secondly he was new to the class, i asked people in the guild to fraps/gamecam their play so they can have the footage commented on. He thought it would be funny if he added a few comments and random fights to make it slightly more entertaining
Obviously its been leaked here..

to those with the personal attacks, i think your the ones with the issues seeing as you are holding a YEAR old grudge

telling people you were a 18 year old girl for about a year was just as funny?
...each to their own

yes im defending him because hes in my guild, but the fact of the matter remains the video was never supposed to be shown here and most of the comments were in guild jokes for various reasons

If he dinged R6L2 how long is he going to be new to the class ?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Guinever said:
depends on the person
rure said:
I suppose thats one way to contradict yourself in two consecutive sentences.
never claimed i dont keep grudges :), what can i say im a Virgo
but i also dont go bouncing round threads proclaiming to the world i hate x person at every opertunity like:
sphir said:
He is very retarded, and somehow made himself belive he is popov, if its the same guy he should have a warlock called stylli if he havent deleted that aswell .
for example

ow well back in a few days to see if this thread is still alive :)

theslayeruk

Banned
Feel sorry for Kthxbye really, the only person who deserves the agro in this thread is Minimac for ignoring the thoughts of his entire guild and releasing a movie which was clearly going to strongly criticised.

NiNjAA

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:

Well atleast about 1-2 months old his char is now so not that long atleast maybe he doesn't ebay his chars.

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
if hes played that char for 2 months and still play like that, he has got to be mentally challenged or missing an arm atleast.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
NiNjAA said:
Well atleast about 1-2 months old his char is now so not that long atleast maybe he doesn't ebay his chars.

I'd consider someone new to a class a few hours or tops a day. It's not rocket science to understand how to back up different styles (Conquer I think it is?) instead of just spamming an anytimer.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
NiNjAA said:

Also he just started the 2H hammer spec, after trying 2H sword (but not full sword, so no Ragnarok) hence not used to Positional Styles. Becoming 6L2 doesn't take long nowadays, atleast not when running in FG.

Kthxbye is a very nice guy, you who whined/flamed him for this video should be ashamed of yourself! :(

statued

Loyal Freddie
theslayeruk said:
Feel sorry for Kthxbye really, the only person who deserves the agro in this thread is Minimac for ignoring the thoughts of his entire guild and releasing a movie which was clearly going to strongly criticised.
agree tbh

Chrstffr said:
if hes played that char for 2 months and still play like that, he has got to be mentally challenged or missing an arm atleast.

xDDD

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
NiNjAA said:

Where u get that idea I dun know, I am not the owner of the alos account I just have access and play it be now and than, so get u facts straight and start throwing insults around maybed ?
1-2 months = slow learner or mentally challenged I guess

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Change ur sig fool :p
why lie u aint got a 36 sham on glat !!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Technodave said:
is it as bad as the minimezz video?:eek7:

download it, and cry :)

I didnt even manage to see the whole vid, couldnt stand it :<

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
well, I had to format my HDD just incase something was left of it after I deleted it, thats how bad it was

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Heta said:
well, I had to format my HDD just incase something was left of it after I deleted it, thats how bad it was

lies :)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
no, I pored gasoline in the bin and put it on fire after throwing it away just to make sure no one else would get infected

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Heta said:
no, I pored gasoline in the bin and put it on fire after throwing it away just to make sure no one else would get infected

You need to see a shrink :< about overreacting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom