Crap Administrators suck

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Staff satisfaction is easy. Free food and semi naked women in the apartment visible from his desk and he's a happy Deebs.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Staff satisfaction is easy. Free food and semi naked women in the apartment visible from his desk and he's a happy Deebs.
I have yet to see that (the semi naked women taking showers) but the 2 birds that seem to sharing the flat opposite are quite nice....

Zarjazz

Ahh. That was just after you left the office today. Shame.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Damn, nevermind. Hopefully next week...... Others have commented on the naked women across the way as well so it must be true!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The people opposite our office installed a fence outside their window (it's like a small isolated flat on top of a building, almost a fancy shed on a roof).

No idea why.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
We recently added a bar at work, that's quite good for staff morale :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
We're off for an internal football tournament on Monday.

At Vicarage Road :cool:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Beer, wine, cider and real ales at the moment. I'm lobbying for vodka!
Jammy sod, is it sold every day of the week including during the day?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
We went to Costco yesterday and got some big boxes of crisps and bulk boxes of double deckers for the office. That was quite good for staff morale

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
Jammy sod, is it sold every day of the week including during the day?

Nah just one day a week. The restaurant sells bottles of beer all day every day though - don't really see people drinking during the day though ;)

rynnor

Rockhound
Deebs said:
I have yet to see that (the semi naked women taking showers) but the 2 birds that seem to sharing the flat opposite are quite nice....

We actually had an official warning email at work for blokes not to gather and letch from the 3rd floor kitchen at the hussy who liked to parade naked opposite.

I thought it was an elaborate windup but it was apparently true...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Zarjazz is going a long way in an attempt to be a mod on this forum, jheeze.

Zarjazz

A mod?! If I wanted to manage a bunch of grumpy old men spewing shit all day I'd work at a care home :D

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I just thought, people behind my house keep moving in and out, there's been what, 12 families in the past year? ( I shit you not ) and i just realised that I don't close the blinds when I shower, hahahahahahaha

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Maybe if you stopped racially abusing them and aggressively cutting their lawn they'd stay?

Poag

m00?
Those 5am get ups start to take there toll in the end Deebys :) Been doing them for over a year now and they are quite boring!

getting home late is also a bit meh :(

Still glad your back at work and enjoying it. The art of falling asleep on the train to and from work is one you should learn quick :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Those 5am get ups start to take there toll in the end Deebys :) Been doing them for over a year now and they are quite boring!

getting home late is also a bit meh :(

Still glad your back at work and enjoying it. The art of falling asleep on the train to and from work is one you should learn quick :)
I did the 5.30am wakeup and drive to Croydon for 10 years. Always have been an early morning person.

Poag

m00?
Lucky there then :) 5:30 train for 8:15 start for me atm :(

Most annoying thing is having a fairly short evening else i'm god tired the following day.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Lucky there then :) 5:30 train for 8:15 start for me atm :(

Most annoying thing is having a fairly short evening else i'm god tired the following day.

eurgh awful, I used to moan about having to drive just over an hour from Beverley out towards York. Dont think I could handle that long a commute unless I was working as Holly Willoughby's personal vajazzle inspector or something...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
argh i forgot to go to work on monday

I might actually apply for that role, that would definitely be a good reason to move home!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Well it's a good job you didn't, we were all at Vicarage Road playing football like slackers.

Poag

m00?
Shame, just around the corner from me. Make it telecommute and you've got me! :)

And I do QA as is :p Ask Jup!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If it's just around the corner why would you need to work from home?! o_O

Chilly

Balls of steel
Because otherwise he wouldnt be able to beat em out all day long and work naked, obviously.

Poag

m00?
As i live in Southampton, but commute to Old Street :p

Must....escape....5am...trains....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom