Action to take following GOA's reaction to TT and Black Falcon members

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
Like I said ignore the qq-ers we are here to do something. Enough posturing and sitting on asses behind anonymous computer screens.

Its easy for the prats here to qq what we can do is show them that positive action can make a difference.

We have a good lot of signatures - keep them coming.

Tell anyone you know who will support this. We will take this as far as it goes keep the support coming and remember - strike - leave the sods alone in their rooms with nothing but PvE guards and a box of hankies.

Seriously, while I share your idea of PvP/RvR I think you are very naive on this issue. You are wasting your time and energy. From my perspective GoA did okay. You don't set a relic keep to level 1 and laugh in the faces of your realm mates or insult them with some random crap. After reading the bullshit from Asha in the Albion section I don't care much about the people who are banned.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Seriously, while I share your idea of PvP/RvR I think you are very naive on this issue. You are wasting your time and energy. From my perspective GoA did okay. You don't set a relic keep to level 1 and laugh in the faces of your realm mates or insult them with some random crap. After reading the bullshit from Asha in the Albion section I don't care much about the people who are banned.

Read the poll that has been made, all 3 realms alb mids and hibs all think what TT did was correct

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
/signed

Cannot belive how useless GoA keep on being, and for which ever random guy who was afraid that whole EU daoc would close down if Mythic or EA got unhappy with GoA, i am sure this would actually solve the problem, because i am sure Mythic is much interested in keeping their customers, so surely they will find a way to have servers for us anyway.

Also no GoA for Warhammer online hosting would be ooooh such a joy :)

We have before seen Mythic strike down on GoA when ever GoA have not followed the right ruleset, so lets hope they will do so again this time.

Oxy

Fledgling Freddie
Nice goa, I will not sign this. What they did was to go against their own realm, AC raids have been done since the beginning of the game and by all sides. QQ wont yah. Mommy will maybe help you.

Horner

Banned
Sharkith said:
Sharkith - I am publicly withdrawing from RvR on this server for a period of 10 days with the sole intent of disrupting the gaming experience of those that have made my life a misery here from time to time over the last year.

Sharkith said:
A misery ? Oh my God ! You've put up with this game for a year , although it was making you go through hell and have to bear insufferable pains ?

Somebody get Johnnie Cochran ! :worthy:

OMFG LOL !

Iscerus

Banned
People are overeacting.

Think about it, in the ss Muyleatrix took Daemyr makes no effort to explain why he downgraded the keep. Instead of saying some like, 'we're taking a stand against AC'ers who we and many others feel are killing this server, we and many others believe this realm did not earn this relic and we believe it's only fair for them to get their relic back'. That is a somewhat respectable way, but giving an arogant responce like he did, it is clear to see GoAs point of 'being against the spirit of the game'.

To be honest, what you are doing won't change anything, going into PvE doesn't help, you are still paying them, just leave the server.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Horner said:
Sharkith said:
Sharkith - I am publicly withdrawing from RvR on this server for a period of 10 days with the sole intent of disrupting the gaming experience of those that have made my life a misery here from time to time over the last year.

Sharkith said:
A misery ? Oh my God ! You've put up with this game for a year , although it was making you go through hell and have to bear insufferable pains ?

OMFG LOL !

monsieur di bot , please , you shouldnt go there :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Horner said:

Damn mate, you are really a fecking retard arent you?

/Charmangle

ps. Congrats btw, you are one of a select few that I found so offensive that I use a oneliner...damn, thats quite an accomplishment for a a brainless moron ds.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Charmangle,

please do us a favour and keep it tight. ;) There is no need to flame them when they start to get desperate.

The signatures are coming in very nicely and the frontier is quiet. Like I said no abuse make a protest and support TD's clever action. We have other things to do as well and a lot of work to do on the other fronts.

kind regards

Sharkith

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Horner said:

OMFG LOL !

Quicky quickly, to le chateau di mon ami! <o/

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Not only signed but logged on and instantly canceled my subs the second I read the post.

Nate

FH is my second home
Was thinking..maybe this should be brought to the attention of a few gaming sites / magazines for a bigger impact, or has mass petitions against the company of an mmorpg been done before?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Charmangle,

please do us a favour and keep it tight. ;) There is no need to flame them when they start to get desperate.

The signatures are coming in very nicely and the frontier is quiet. Like I said no abuse make a protest and support TD's clever action. We have other things to do as well and a lot of work to do on the other fronts.

kind regards

Sharkith

Hehe sorry, wount happen again!:)
Just something about him that tics me off!:)

/Charmangle

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
Was thinking..maybe this should be brought to the attention of a few gaming sites / magazines for a bigger impact, or has mass petitions against the company of an mmorpg been done before?

Sony and SWG and on a much much grander scale

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
/signed

I'm shocked to read that GOA banned the only players doing THE RIGHT THING!

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:

Why don't you try contacting your local constabulary, they may be able to help you in this most heinous of times ;)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Signed the damn thing ofcourse. Everyone, let's play Tetris! :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:
Read the poll that has been made, all 3 realms alb mids and hibs all think what TT did was correct

Never cared about any FH poll much. It is not representative.

Nate

FH is my second home
Tubbs said:
Why don't you try contacting your local constabulary, they may be able to help you in this most heinous of times ;)

yeah ok ;) Why don't you try going back in your hole ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom