Action to take following GOA's reaction to TT and Black Falcon members

Gamah

Banned
/signed : Shame serverance already relased the tower we had or I would have done it :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Noxydawn said:
/signed

Even if im allready gone from cluster.. but the AC'ers are the ones that killed this cluster long ago! its been coming for some time now...

+1.

Calo

Part of the furniture
haha
you have no idea what the real world is do you?

Mark my words, You will hit a thick wall and its you who will be on the floor.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
You're all fucking pussies. If you want GoA to take you seriously, just get everyone to stop playing. Move to the US and be happy there instead of pointless action here.

Seriously, think about it. Why would GoA give a shit about no-one going RVR? They are still collecting your subs FFS!

If you really are that bothered then just stop playing Euro DAoC. If everyone follows suit then the English servers will just be closed and they'll lose a significant part of their income.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
You're all fucking pussies. If you want GoA to take you seriously, just get everyone to stop playing. Move to the US and be happy there instead of pointless action here.

Seriously, think about it. Why would GoA give a shit about no-one going RVR? They are still collecting your subs FFS!

If you really are that bothered then just stop playing Euro DAoC. If everyone follows suit then the English servers will just be closed and they'll lose a significant part of their income.

rofl, was thinking the same.

this thread reminds me of a broken pencil :(

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Muppet said:
This is redicilous, what do you want from GOA?
What do you think the consequences are when it actually does make a newssite and impacts in your favour. Heres a scenario for you

To be honest, I do think that that scenario is looking more and more tempting to more and more players on cluster atm.

The descition to ban 2 people one the so fuzzy rule of SotG, made alot of people feel like its not safe to let GoA run a game that you are to invest a considrable amount of time in.

And its not: Someone did an AC! Its the actions taken after that made up the crisis of faith.

And at the moment I for one is so disappointed in GoA that I wouldnt mind GoA losing all the rights to the DAoC frenchise in Europe, even if it meant that id have to play on a US server from now on.

/Charmangle

ps. What you must understand is that customer relations is about mutal respect and faith, if you loose one or the other, you are out on very thin ice as a company. And thats what GoA did when they chose to sacrifice 2 customers to silent the masses. ds.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Moaning Myrtle said:

.. or will they? Could it be that the english community does not pull its weight right now, money-wise? Could this be part of their decision in this matter?

Do GOA actually WANT to close the english servers, since they´re not making money of them? Can the subs of the few that are playing now on glaston+cluster really support the costs?

.. don´t really know, but I am speculating. It would explain quite a bit.

/j

kivik

Part of the furniture
Calo said:
haha
you have no idea what the real world is do you?

is it big,

and blue?

On a sidenote, I've ended my subscriptions already, so no pussy here no :mad:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Wholdar said:
.. don´t really know, but I am speculating. It would explain quite a bit.

Yep, its been a major concern of mine for quite some time now. The customer service on Avalon is a world away from what we have on the english cluster. Ive actually wondered why...they have even gameplaying differences there...things we have been wanting on cluster for some time, but havent gotten.

Same goes for the information the german servers got during the latest crash, where they got alot more direct information while we just got, "We dont know."

Its a small thing ofc, but wouldnt mind an explenation to why master level steps on Avalon has the number of each step written infront of them (1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc) and english cluster hasnt. (It rocks btw, to be able to see which number on each step!:)

/Charmangle

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:

We want the server run fairly, most of us enjoy playing here and don't want to leave....why should we move to the US? And what does running away from a problem prove?

Only a pussy would run away from a problem rather than confronting it, you Sir are the only pussy here.

If you have nothing intelligent to say, don't say anything.

Oh, and /signed :)

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Its a small thing ofc, but wouldnt mind an explenation to why master level steps on Avalon has the number of each step written infront of them (1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc) and english cluster hasnt. (It rocks btw, to be able to see which number on each step!:)

/Charmangle

Thats it...! Im gonna reroll on Avalon!

:eek2:

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:

Here's the thing, I didnt feel like stop playing DAoC, it was enough to help me pass time - however since I am now quite upset about GOA aswell as I just started on a new server I might aswell pick up my stuff and move US.

I hope more feels the same. I am serious, people (most) will only take so much once they are enough rallied up around shared "hate" towards something you will see people stop playing out of pure principle.

If it has to come to me stop playing a game to get my point across to crappy quality service companies, so be it, its not the end of the world.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Rickie said:
Thats it...! Im gonna reroll on Avalon!

Hehe, just find it funny that its not the same on english servers, just found it more practical!:)

/Charmangle

ps. Yea yea I know Im a PvE whore...but we are needed also in the grand scheme of things !:) ds.

bela lugosi

Fledgling Freddie
I'm glad to learn that i'm not that involved anymore to understand what this is all about. /not signed

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Like I said ignore the qq-ers we are here to do something. Enough posturing and sitting on asses behind anonymous computer screens.

Its easy for the prats here to qq what we can do is show them that positive action can make a difference.

We have a good lot of signatures - keep them coming.

Tell anyone you know who will support this. We will take this as far as it goes keep the support coming and remember - strike - leave the sods alone in their rooms with nothing but PvE guards and a box of hankies.

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
signed, and no rvring for 10 days :>

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
The customer service on Avalon is a world away from what we have on the english cluster.

Interesting now that there is the possibility to change the language of a server and then cluster it after that. This could be GOA`s way out of supporting english servers with population that doesnt carry it´s weight.

.. maybe pryd/excal is clustered and in german in a few months? For me that would be very nice, since then I can use all the chars I´ve worked on over the years on mid/pryd. But it also fits all to well in my paranoid idea about GOA working to diminish the population on english cluster. :p

/j

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
woohoo /signed, danger danger warn factor 70% she cannot take anymore captain, expires.... never.... hahahah wtf is this alan lad that i give a fuck

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
/who emain 23 players - at 18.40 tonight keep it going. Remember no bad mouthing anyone who does not support the action started by TD. Let them have their game. Pass the word on please.

Sharkith

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom